[Variety] Crime Scene (추리게임 - 크라임씬) JTBC | Season 2 starts 1 April 2015

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Guest keemchia

did this because I was bored. hopefully it's correct (: 

Current Player Standings as of Case 10 

Hong Jinho: 0 + 0 + 1 + 0 + 2 + 0 + ! + 5 + 0 + 0 (*) = 8 (deduction rate: 3/8 = 37.5%)

Jang Dongmin: 3 + 0 + 2 + X + 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 + 0 + X = 7 (deduction rate: 3/7 = 43%)

Jang Jin: 0 + 0 + 2 + 1 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 1 (***) = 6 ( deduction rate: 8/10 = 80%!!!!!)

Park Jiyoon: 0 + 0 + X + 0 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 4  (deduction rate: 4/9 = 44%)

Hani: 0 + 0 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 0 + X + 0 + X + 1 = 4 (deduction rate: 4/8 = 50%) 

Legend: X = criminal and caught, bold = criminal and escaped, ! = jinho absent, * = correct vote but did not manage to send criminal to jail.

Jang Jin 화이팅! If Jang Jin is the criminal for the last case and gets away with it, he can easily win 1st place. There are only 2 cases where Jang Jin has failed = Art Gallery Murder Case and the Idol Murder Case. Jinho and Dongmin are both leading largely because they have managed to escape as the criminal once. 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MissFab

I had a feeling about who the culprit was from the very start when i saw JDM ignoring jinho when the latter showed the broken antler to him lol. It's totally ooc for JDM to do that man when the rest of the time he would be like shouting and going "WOAHHHHH". 

On a side note, i'm really impressed by jangjin's deductive skills lol he guessed most of the culprits and their motives correctly like damn. His success rate is way higher than jinho and jiyoon, both of whom seem to be losing their touch this season especially jinho hahaha aww man. Quite disappointed tbh but hey i hope he will up his game in the genius 4 hahaha. 

Anyway, next episode seems fun, with the professor as the detective and the rest of them assuming their own selves as their roles. I am hoping that Jangjin can be the criminal at least once lol really want to see how that will play out. Bet it will be interesting hehe. 

• 1 year later...

Archived