[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

I'm sorry for injecting a little Shinhwa in here, cause..... :)

fans were quick to connect this old game of Eric & Minwoo years back when they fooled around with Shinhwa members....

BsyYWzOCAAAcA9K.jpg:large

Inspiration or coincidence? :)

Bszl59sCEAAFjsg.jpg:large

tumblr_n8wopei3ko1qckmvno4_1280.jpg
Source: RicMin’s cap by shadoh + DoR pic by JS Picture + EricMun tumblr

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the double post. I'm gonna have to share this separately. It has all three: Eric, Yumi and Sung Joon! :x

Cr: Ploy Pichaphon yt
And if anyone could kindly translate the videos above, that would really help us out. Thank you so much.

@kate-kaneawesome videosthanks so much for sharing!!!!and YES! YES! YESEric and Yumis has amazing chemistry...they still got it even with QSS airing about 7 years ago...
and omo, I am getting the best ever goosebumps with ERIC is these videos...I so miss him...! So so happy he will be back in dramaland!

Finding True Love reveals intimate stills featuring Jung YooMi Shinhwa's Eric and Sung Joon

finding-true-love2.png

In the latest stills of KBS2TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Finding True Love,” the main stars Jung Yoo MiShinhwa‘s Eric, and Sung Joon are getting swept into the thrilling romance!

The first picture revealed on July 18 shows Han Yeo Rum (Jung Yoo Mi) locking lips with her current love, Nam Ha Jin (Sung Joon), at a romantic park. In the second photo, Han Yeo Rum is seen experiencing her first love with Kang Tae Ha (Erik). The two look adorable hiding behind a book, building up the anticipation for their sweet love story. 

A representative of JS Pictures, the production company, revealed, “The point of this drama is the realistic chemistry of the on-screen lovers. As Jung Yoo Mi, Erik, and Sung Joon are all very natural with their acting, they fit the nature of the drama well.”

“Finding True Love” will premiere on August 18.

finding-true-love.png

an0ya July 18, 2014  | Soompi

czakhareina said: @kate-kaneawesome videosthanks so much for sharing!!!!and YES! YES! YESEric and Yumis has amazing chemistry...they still got it even with QSS airing about 7 years ago...
and omo, I am getting the best ever goosebumps with ERIC is these videos...I so miss him...! So so happy he will be back in dramaland!

Phi said: czakhareina said: @kate-kaneawesome videosthanks so much for sharing!!!!and YES! YES! YESEric and Yumis has amazing chemistry...they still got it even with QSS airing about 7 years ago...

czakhareina said: Phi said: czakhareina said: @kate-kaneawesome videosthanks so much for sharing!!!!and YES! YES! YESEric and Yumis has amazing chemistry...they still got it even with QSS airing about 7 years ago...

Phi

said:

czakhareina

said:

Phi

said:

czakhareina

said:

@kate-kaneawesome videosthanks so much for sharing!!!!and YES! YES! YESEric and Yumis has amazing chemistry...they still got it even with QSS airing about 7 years ago...

2014.07.19 E&J Entertainment Twitter Update: "Our Actor Mun has been dump"

우리 문배우, 정유미에게 차였대요.
이런~ㅠㅠ
리얼공감연애드라마 <연애의 발견> 이미지 영상 공개!! http://m.youtube.com/watch

Our Actor Mun has been dumped by Jung Yumi.
What~ㅠㅠ
A real romance drama that we can identify with, image video released!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch

Jung Yumi: He doesn't even know that I dumped him?
Eric: (laughs and cusses)

http://youtu.be/fOt9f7P7udo&hd=1

Source: E&J Entertainment
Translation: Sumi13

==========================================

I'm so loving Yumi pressing Eric's button hahaha
They're so comfy with each other, I'm loving it.

Guest Putri Raja

Everyone anyeong  :-h
Very excited to see the DoR. I wanna share k-netz comments about those teasers. Mostly gave positive comments from them. But, you know the funny thing is some of them don't know Eric's korean name is Mun Jung Hyuk. And they left comments like " I thought Eric will be in", Or " the guy looks like Eric."….kkkkk But I guess those comments came from new Shinhwa fans which more familiar with Eric than Mun Jung Hyuk. As I know, Eric uses his Mun Jung Hyuk for acting roles. 
As expected, the most favorite comments always come from his old line "Do you smell something burning" (+3000)Jung Yoo Mi-script writer reunion (+2400)I'm melting…(+1900)Just seeing the teasers, the chemistry already like this…(+1800)
The original website http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002833350&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

I'm happy to see korean start recognized YooMi's acting. She's really talented. Eric-Yumi chemistry is no joke. I hope DoR team could give us the best performance till the end. From the teasers, seems Kang tae Ha's character is hybrid between Super Rookie-Kang Ho's silliness and Bulsae-Jung Min's romantic side.
@Blemster, hmm…I think it's scripted. If improvisation, I'm sure they talked it before. Knowing Eric who is totally awkward with someone that he isn't familiar with, I'm sure he doesn't enough brave for stealing kiss like that…puhahahahaha *Kang Tae Ha's roaring laugh mode-on*

Archived