[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="titleNews" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Shinhwa’s Eric Picks Heart and Body Over Face When Dating Now
Now that he’s older and wiser, Shinhwa’s Eric says he doesn’t really care about looks when dating. 

On August 14, Eric attended the press conference for KBS’ Discovery of Romance, where he was asked about his own dating style. 

32915554.jpg
“Before, I was a lot more similar Tae Ha (his drama character), but as time went by, I stopped fighting with my girlfriend and just lost and moved on,” shared Eric. 

“Before I used to look at the faces of women, but now I look at the body type and heart. The body type also shows whether they are diligent or not.” 

Discovery of Romance is about a woman who learns more about romance after her ex-boyfriend and new boyfriend come into her life. The drama begins August 18. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min
Credit Mwave Enewsworld

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Eric′s Drama Comeback was Late Because Shinhwa Promotions were Important
Returning to dramas after three years, Shinhwa′s Eric revealed why he decided to make his comeback as an actor.

On August 14, the press conference for KBS′ Discovery of Romance took place at Times Square Mall in Youngdeungpo, where Eric stated, "I somehow ended up not appearing in an acting project for three years." 

73580002.jpg

"There was the period when I was at the army and also the period I promoted with Shinhwa. It wasn′t that I was purposely not appearing in any dramas, but Shinhwa promotions were important. I also think I didn′t discover a project that I really wanted to do," said Eric. 

"For Discovery of Romance, I liked it as soon as I read the script. Also, I heard that Jung Yoo Mi was doing it, and I had the thought that I really wanted to do it." 

Discovery of Romance with unique characters will begin on August 18. 

Photo Credit: Lee Ji Sook
credit mwave ENewsworld

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Eric Stopped Working Out Because Jung Yoo Mi Told Him To
Eric revealed the advice he received from Jung Yoo Mi.

During the press conference for KBS 2TV’s Discovery of Romance on August 14 in Youngdeungpo-dong, Eric revealed, “I stopped exercising because Jung Yoo Mi told me to stop.”

Eric shared, “When I was younger, I was envious of the older actors’ wrinkles. I thought the wrinkles show how they lived and allow them to express certain things in acting too. But when I started working out a lot for this project, I lost a lot of weight and gained wrinkles.”

Eric then said, “I didn’t care about it much but Yoo Mi said, ‘you’ve gained a lot of wrinkles. You should stop working out.’ So I stopped exercising.”
73594002.jpg

Upon hearing this, Jung Yoo Mi explained, “I only say those things to people I feel comfortable with. I saw that he had lost a lot of weight one day so I told him to gain some weight. But did I mention the wrinkles too? I can’t remember.”

KBS 2TV’s new romantic comedy Discovery of Romance is set to air on August 18.

Photo credit: Newsen
credit mwave enewsworld

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Photo] Eric, Jung Yoo Mi, Sung Jun, and More Hope to Discover Romance at Press Conference32119453.jpg
10891023.jpg
72074393.jpg
37715326.jpg
The press conference for KBS′ Discovery of Romance took place at the Times Square Mall in Youngdeungpo on August 14. 

Director Kim Sung Yoon, Jung Yoo Mi, Shinhwa′s Eric, Sung Jun, Yoon Ji Ni, Yoon Hyun Min, and Kim Seul Gi were present. 

The drama will begin on August 18. 

Photo Credit: Lee Ji Sook
credit mwave ENewsworld

Archived