[Chinese Drama 2014] A Different Kind of Pretty Man 不一样的美男子

jwand

I'm really bad with names, but the pretty man with foreseeing-the-future power is very cute and sorry I was kind of hoping for a love line with YuChen. Haha.. but I really like YuanShu too... and like many of you have said, ZhangHan's chemistry with GuiGui is undeniable. I mean, I don't really believe it (well, because I believe something else. *wink*) but I really like watching them. They're great at acting like a seven-year couple ;)

I haven't watched any episodes yet aside from the first two subbed episodes and I am surprised to see that a preview for episodes 7&8 are already out. How many episodes have been broadcasted already? I seem to be missing a lot.... but anyway, I am really excited about the story progress and how they're going to play out with all their powers and everything.

ADKOPM Fighting!!! JiaYou!!!♥

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

129alphabet said: I'm really bad with names, but the pretty man with foreseeing-the-future power is very cute and sorry I was kind of hoping for a love line with YuChen. Haha.. but I really like YuanShu too... and like many of you have said, ZhangHan's chemistry with GuiGui is undeniable. I mean, I don't really believe it (well, because I believe something else. *wink*) but I really like watching them. They're great at acting like a seven-year couple ;)

I haven't watched any episodes yet aside from the first two subbed episodes and I am surprised to see that a preview for episodes 7&8 are already out. How many episodes have been broadcasted already? I seem to be missing a lot.... but anyway, I am really excited about the story progress and how they're going to play out with all their powers and everything.

ADKOPM Fighting!!! JiaYou!!!♥

@129alphabet

There will be a total of 20 episodes. Every Sunday night at 10:00 p.m., two episodes are shown back to back. 6 episodes have now been shown over the last three Sundays.

An Yifei is the character with the ability to see the future.

--------

Wow! Back-to-Back episodes? Okay... if it's my favorite drama playing, 2 episodes a day is already a treat... I mean, that's the next best thing to a marathon, right?ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my, then I haven't watched 4 episodes in total... Hahaha... Will wait for the micheosso family subbers! ;-) for the meantime, thank you for the snapshots!❤️

@129alphabet

to be honest i find GuiGui a little stiff on Zhanghan but after watching the latest episodes it kinda dawn on one why GuiGui is stiff and why Zhanghan is the one that seems to be more into GuiGui......cause in here Zhanghan (Yuanshu) seems to love Yuchen boundlessly .... to him everything evolve around her.......

he is jealous and it shown....he care and it is shown......when YiFei drew the drawing of him with another girl...he retorted with sarcasm and also he stole a look at Yuchen as he didnt want Yuchen to misunderstand him too......who can just sit there the whole day and waited patiently for her to finish her work....he just simply sat there...

that is something only a person that is really in love with you to be able to do that....

we knows right heheh...cause someone said before 'Even if it is silence...you are comfortable with each other company'

------------

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ @angelangie I knooooowwww!!! Hahaha... To be comfortable in silence is really easy if you're with the person you really love. So great acting, ZhangHan... :))

I kinda knew from the beginning that YuanShu is really into YuChen more (if not just as much) because I kind of think it's a typical plot... You know, rich guys falls in love deeply with a not-so-rich girl and fights for her against his mother... something like that...

Oh, one more thing, @jwand this is for you too... ChaoChen... Is he really a villain? I mean I actually thought he'll be in a love-triangle relationship with YuChen and YuanShu... Or is he a villain that falls in love with YuChen???

Hahahah I think I should really watch them already ㅋㅋㅋ :))

@129alphabetThe project that Chaochen and Liyi are involved with is unethical. However, the consequences of the project on Yuchen and her friends were something they did not intend. Chaochen and Liyi now seem protective towards the little group. (I personally would like to see Liyi get involved with Yuanshu.)

@129alphabet yes it is....it a typical plot right.....rich gal in love with an ordinary girl and the mother against it lols.....

however we can actually see that Yuchen is not someone who let you stroll all over her either :) it a nice balance to see a guy more in love with the girl than the girl are more into the guy....

besides we have seen that from GuiGui too much and it nice to see that she is the one playing the standoff for once :)

-------

Oh yes! I agree! It was so fun to see GuiGui fight back too... But I guess that's normal. They are 7 years a couple already... and I didn't think they'd last that long (realistically speaking) if she would let his mother trample on her life... :-D

@129alphabet

The project that Chaochen and Liyi are involved with is unethical. However, the consequences of the project on Yuchen and her friends were something they did not intend. Chaochen and Liyi now seem protective towards the little group. (I personally would like to see Liyi get involved with Yuanshu.)

------

Oh okay... So they aren't really villains right? Well, they are in a way because of the project (I assume they protect them because they are the project's new guinea pigs right?) but they won't do them harm right? Because based on the stills, Chaochen looked worried when a friend of YuChen was stabbed...

Okay, just watched episode 4 today... Because of the typhoon, we had no electricity for 2 days. I just got the chance to use the net in the office but no, no to watching dramas there ㅋㅋㅋ anyway it was interesting to watch that episode 4... Yifei? (Not sure again) with him trying to figure out his power, turns out, he was the one who created the future he had foreseen... Ooooh, can't wait to watch the next episodes!!! Exciting!:-))

@129alphabet actually he just learn of his power....all those future will happen but it will a different turn of events if he let it slide sometimes......the one that happen with LiYi was because she was following them and that will bound to happen.....

however the one with JiangFan can be avoided....if he had kept that to himself instead of pursuing it further.....like what he did with the one he painted of LiYi....it didnt turn out that bad right?

however if they did not pursue on that....then how will JiangFan gain his power? :D he needed a source the source will be from both YuanShu & YuChen....the dog that bite GuiGui when she was a little girl had survive this long over the times period a dog will be alive......so when the actual baddie found out about YuChen's blood what more will happen?

lets see....if it the normal typical plot will be they kidnap her which already been reveal thru some of the pictures fans snap at the site.....lol and then the four powerful guys came to the rescue the damsel in distress lols........ops....spoiler lols :P

Wait! Is that really a spoiler because I need to read that again!! Lol

Yeah... Well, I guess something good came about Yifei pursuing that vision in the painting. I mean there has got to be a way for Jiangfan to get hold of his power... I mean his power would be really cool!! :))

Who is the reall baddie now? The one who hit Liyi in the head in episode 3?? I guess so... But after all these powers and stuff, I'm still curious, how's the wedding preparation going? Heheheh... They're still engaged, right?:-))

Archived