[Movie 2015] Passion Heaven/ Xia You Qiao Mu 夏有乔木,雅望天堂 (Han Geng, Joo Won, Kris)

0708july

Former EXO Member Kris Joins Han Geng and Joo Won in Joint Korean-Chinese Produced Movie 
lifsff.jpg
Bear with me as I lay out all the facts of this started off random and suddenly got even weirder casting call for an upcoming Korean-Chinese collaboration movie. The movie is adapted from a popular online C-novel called Xia Yo Qiao Mu, Ya Wang Tian Tang (夏有乔木,雅望天堂) and really has no meaning other than sounds really elegant in Chinese and includes the names of the four leads mixed in there. The English title for the movie will apparently be Passion Heaven and this production got lots of attention back in May when it was announced that two of the male leads would be Han Geng and Joo Won. The fact the former Super Junior member Han Geng was going back to Korea to make this movie got plenty of buzz, not to mention it would be Joo Won’s first foray into the Chinese-language entertainment sphere. Filming kicked off in May as Han Geng, along with female lead C-actress Lu Shan, were both in Korea where Joo Won joined them for a series of location shoots in Seoul as well as Jeju. 
That casting looks like a love triangle story even if I didn’t read the novel but then the movie synopsis said it was three men and one woman love quadrangle situation. I kept looking around for the the fourth wheel, i.e. the third male lead, and lo and behold apparently his casting could wait until this week when it was revealed that Kris who departed EXO (who goes by his Chinese name Wu Yi Fan now) was going to complete the main cast. Say whut? First he films a C-movie Somewhere Only We Know with director Xu Jing Lei and immediately he gets a second big movie project line up? Someone is in hot demand, or has a powerful new agency, or both, but whatever is the reason the K-netizens are furious that Kris’ post-EXO career is flourishing. It’s also hilarious that Kris is working with Han Geng, another dude who sued SM Entertainment to get the hell out of dodge. I wonder if they’ll compare lawsuit notes during the filming downtime? I kid, I kid. Check out the early BTS filming pics below with Han Geng and Joo Won as well as Han Geng hanging out with his SJ groupmate Heechul while he was filming in Korea.
gengs.png
Kris starts filming this month as production has moved back to Beijing.
lifsff3.jpg
Joo Won signed on to do this movie around the same time he agreed to headline the K-adaptation of Nodame Cantabile but there was no conflict since the drama wasn’t airing until late Fall while the movie was going to be doing its Korean portion of the filming through July. Should be interesting to see how his first Chinese acting project turns out.
More

wuyifan fan here.
i read in twitter that wuyifan character will be tough one, hope he will do well. hope he do enough preparation for it and hope the seniors and production team will help him, a rookie actor. Please take care of our wuyifan... thank you very much.
ps: i read that wuyifan will have sad ending.. ToT

[140815] Joo Won at Gimpo Airport heading to Beijing
Foto: Joo Won at Gimpo Airport!   ภาพน้องจูอยู่ที่สนามบินกิมโป เกาหลี ระหว่างรอขึ้นเครื่องไปจีน หุ่นดี สูง ขายาวมาก
Cr: @love2rain via @prism_stone_ on Twitter
[140815] Joo Won at Beijing Airport
10606215_805353386164252_806302944806368
cr: as tagged
[140815] Wu Yi Fan in Beijing!Embedded image permalink
cr:krisoul
Joo Won with movie crew at Passion Heaven filming set in China
Foto: Joo Won  with movie crew at Passion Heaven filming set in  China ^^~♥  Cr: http://instagram.com/p/rySTfow3V8/ via Joowon Indonesia

[140818] Joowon has completed filming Passion Heaven in Beijing
Embedded image permalink
[cr: km__lim @ ins]

Probably Joo Won shot this scene in Beijing with Xia Mu (Wu Yi Fan)

Spoiler: 
Scene1
Surrounded, Xiamu stood in the middle and stared at him coldly. "Qu Weiran, you haven't died." 
Qu Weiran wagged a finger, "You haven't died yet either, so how can I die?" The pain Xiamu caused him for his entire life, he will never forget it! He wants revenge so much, he's going crazy! How Xiamu had trashed him initially, now he will repay his debt in full!

Qu Weiran smiled coldly as he flicked the cigarette butt between his fingers onto the floor and extinguished it with his foot. He ferociously commanded, "Trash him." 

At the order, the men with iron bats swarmed towards Xiamu like a nest of hornets. In the blink of an eye, Xiamu had already been hit a few times, fresh blood leaking out from his mouth, and was in so much pain that he cannot cry out loud. A bat viciously beat upon his chest, a fresh spray of blood erupted from his mouth, and another bat followed, savagely hitting him in the crown of his head. His world blurred and he was forced to kneel down, the fresh blood flowed over his eys and the entire world became a haze of blood red. He fought to open his eyes, and stared at the figure of Qu Weiran in the distance. He was coldly smiling at him, that expression was one of enjoyment, "Enjoy it slowly, Xiamu, from tomorrow onwards, you're also a trashed person."

Another hit came, Xiamu spat out a mouthful of blood, and suddenly, he reached out his hands and forcibly grabbed one of the iron bats and stood up. He was surrounded by four men, but he cut out an opening and dashed towards Qu Weiran! 
Three men with iron bats were still on his heels, and their bats still rained upon Xiamu's thin back. One man saw that he would not be able to catch up to him, so he threw the bat in his hand towards Xiamu as mightly as he can. The bat just hit Xiamu on the head, Xiamu staggered for two steps, the fresh blood suddenly covered half his face. But he didn't stop, he was like a pursued beast, savagely running forward…

Scene2
Standing as straight as a rod, Xiamu coldly looked down at him, looked at him closing his eyes, looked at his breathing ease out, he looked and looked, then he turned around and resolutely walked forward, step by step. His grip on the iron bat slowly relaxed, and the bat fell onto the floor. The wound on his forehead was still bleeding unstoppably, he walked forward – but suddenly, he really wanted to see her, wanted to go back to her, he needs to go back to her, go back, he can't leave her.
His step faltered, and he fell mightly to the floor; his mouth spewed large volumes of fresh blood, his handsome face was already covered in fresh blood; his limbs twitched and cramped, fighting to get up, but they fell uselessly to the floor; his clear eyes were forced open to a huge size, his breathing became more and more laboured, and gradually, he stopped moving, his gaze turned hazy, his pupils dilated, he was like a beached fish, his mouth opened and closed, mixed with the bloody fluids, he muttered, "Yawang, Yawang…… Yawang."

His voice became weaker and weaker, his eyes gently closed……

Before his eyes, like the black and white shots of a movie, scene after scene played.
That familiar military yard, that 20 minute walk to school, that bright sunny day, that three storey mansion, that first sight, that person he deeply loved

Source: http://wyfuniverse.livejournal.com/15326.html?page=3

@yoyo_icecube hi, welcome here and nice to meet you ^^ Please don't hestitate and feel free post in this thread with news from Kris

140816 Choi Ji Hoon's Instagram Update with Han Geng

10426852_697086553714474_709129432747726
A production crew member of “夏有乔木,雅望天堂" (Xia You Qiao Mu, Ya Wang Tian Tang) posted this picture on instagram, saying that he was really worried at first because he had heard that Han Geng would be really hard to please and work with, but the actual Han Geng was actually really kind and loved to joke around with everyone.

Cr-pic: dake82
Korean to Chinese Trans by: shiyusiwoo
English by: fuckyeahhangeng

@yoyo_icecube me too I also can't wait for Passion Heaven, seeing bts picture I think they will shoot many beautiful places. Yes, Joowon is very lucky because Han Geng and Kris can speak Korean, also director, and movie staffs is Korean people, this is one reason he accept this movie. I heard Passion Heaven will be realesed in valentine day 2015, doesn't Kris's another movie also released in valentine day 2015?

0708july

said: @yoyo_icecube me too I also can't wait for Passion Heaven, seeing bts picture I think they will shoot many beautiful places. Yes, Joowon is very lucky because Han Geng and Kris can speak Korean, also director, and movie staffs is Korean people, this is one reason he accept this movie. I heard Passion Heaven will be realesed in valentine day 2015, doesn't Kris's another movie also released in valentine day 2015?

Passion Heaven's Cast
927119_743625499006256_348809901_n.jpg

夏有乔木 雅望天堂 Xià yǒu qiáomù yǎwàng tiāntáng : Summer have trees at paradise ”Passion Heaven” by 籽月 cast : Lu Shan as Shū Yǎwàng Han Geng as Táng Xiǎo Tiān Wu Yi Fan as Xiàmù Joo Won as Qū Wèi Rán

Passion Heaven's Book

10598268_945237175491662_1554863386_n.jp

cr: hzztao_fanfan

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Soooo...what's happening with this movie?  Anyone know?  :)

I just saw that the English title has been changed, have no idea if that's official or not.  And there's a crap quality trailer or something floating around and I can't even tell if it's real or not.  I don't know what to make of any of it.  Does anyone have any concrete info?

I just saw that the English title has been changed, have no idea if that's official or not.  And there's a crap quality trailer or something floating around and I can't even tell if it's real or not.  I don't know what to make of any of it.  Does anyone have any concrete info?

I'm also curious, do you have link that trailer?

• 3 weeks later...

The English title change is official and the trailer is real. The press conference was supposed to be last August but it was postponed due to a national event in the country. The trailer is playing on theaters now though and since the date is on the trailer, it is most likely getting released on Dec. 4th in China.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived