[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

My first attempt at uploading something on YT 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptJjmpFAbxA&feature=youtu.be

This has bad quality because this was my first attempt. I know. I'm a mess. But it is worth trying, right? solito.gif

Anyway, they are adorable together :x

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi all it's my first time posting here and also hoonhee hard shipper...I had been reading all posts at DS thread. I'm so sad that there are a lot more who shipping jongsuk, kang sora and they're badmouthing about jin seyeon. I'm so worry our couple will have sad ending in the end. even they can't end up together i just hope hoon don't end up with oh soohyun T_T

I decided to ignore the haters comments, personally I think they just all feel unsecured so keep speaking out loudly just to make a point. We are unsecured too but what makes difference is Hoon is on our side lol they can hate SeungH/JH/JSY all they want, as long as Hoon is still in love with her as ever then it's ok ^^
Btw, I really really love the songs released for our otp, emotional and all about everlasting love :x
I love you till deathI love you to the point of becoming crazyI love you, I love you, foreverI love you as if tomorrow never comesI love you as if we never see each other againI'll never give you up, I'll find you again

Guest s3nbky

I think I will drop DS forum also,,so guys please update about our hoonhee here actively,,I'm love to read ur comment & video,, :x :D

Guest kimsoowon2001

I feel much more comfortable in this thread then in DS thread.....it kind of break my heart that we are all watching DS but are having fanwars :(( I mean we are watching DS but seperated because of our different opinions.But I will always be in this ship...Sorry if I hurt anybodys feeling :-bd FIGHTING!!!!!!if61fiz4jc9il.jpg
credits:360kpop

Guest ismalindaishak

@kimsoowon2001 what ?? they said the rating decrease ?? did they read the news or not ?? huhuhuh .... coz the news obviously mentioned that the rating increased by 0.6% and now DS is still on the top ranking compared to other dramas aired on the same time slot ....ahaks!! seriously .. those fans are just too ignorant. hopefully the rating will increase again , God willing . 

@ismalindaishak yes.. I remember you dear ..ehehehe .. CDDA was definitely my last drama that I was so obsessed too before DS came ...huhuh..nice to see you again in here and JSY's thread ..

@MarjorieA thanks for sharing tutorial clip ...and yes... the new OST is once again for our couple ... seriously when I read its lyrics I'm afraid that our couple would get sad ending in the end of this story ..I really really hope that's not the case... btw .. the kiss scene was so hot that I almost rape the replay button....ekekekekek . both of them opened their mouth and they moved their head and kissed each other passionately ...it's sad that some people said JSY can't kiss and let LJS do all the kissing when we see it differently. both of them kissed for real and ..I still think they even frenchkissed ..eeheheh .

@amyrul thanks for your encouragement dearie .... yes , I pray for the same thing too ... there are still 11 episodes to go and somehow I really hope that those fans would change their mind once thJe story ends ...

So happy the rating is increasing...i kinda just want to skip this drama..bcuz i can't stand Hoon being a flirt..i can't accept that PH & JH love is a fake..i also can't accept Hoon father died for nothing..hoping they're together again ...hoping..happy ending for my Heartbeat Couple!! :x :x :x

Guest tkdandelions

HI SHIPPERS just wanna share my mv for HoonHee. what do you think of the song? MarjorieA said: tkdandelions said: HI SHIPPERS just wanna share my mv for HoonHee. what do you think of the song?

Guest muizzupr

First I'm happy to see new face here! Finally this thread really moves forward.Please welcome to our ship, fight for our HeartBeat Couple :xJust Ignore the haters, but if you feel that you really need to defend, never forget to do it politely with attitude and manner. Because that what makes us different from those scaryyyyy fans! We are not and will never be on the same level with them. And I'll be so disappointed if there's anyone here using that scary method to defend. It's better not to speak at all than making us as scary as they are. Get it?
Second, I'm happy that finally there are a lot of HeartBeat shippers who speak up in DS forum. Because there were only a few of us there, and it's even scarier to speak because they use soft  bully and whatsoever. Sometimes they even give us flag for out of  topic(when djappleblush post about JSY activity in RM)  while we never do the same to them! Unfair? Yes, indeed. But we have pride, please don't do the same except when they are really post something irrelevant or abuse.
Third, for those who give up DS forum, I'm perfectly understand. But actually we need 'us' there. Last week, I decided not to open DS thread anymore. Then thanks to djappleblush to remind me that haters gonna hate, and we must do what we have to do, in our own way. And it's more convenient there now since many of HeartBeat shipper come out from their cave after a loooooooong time. And the moderator finally takes action for shipping war there. So I hope to see you guys there again. 
And last, for djappleblush, where were you yesterday?? I kinda miss you, you know :P
Happy Tuesday, happy watching!!

Guest muizzupr

aqua could you please edit our fist page and give detail info about our HeartBeat couple? And name it: HeartBeat Couple. Thaaaanks :D

Guest tkdandelions

muizzupr said: aqua could you please edit our fist page and give detail info about our HeartBeat couple? And name it: HeartBeat Couple. Thaaaanks :D

Guest tkdandelions

another MV for HoonHee. the song is kinda short so mianhae~ ^^v hehe

*i just cant stop looking at you* theme ♥

i need to download ep9 asap!!

Archived