[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Awww, I'm at work so I can't spaz along with the rest of you! But my giddy heart almost exploded with the hot kiss! =)) I'm so happy Hoon finally got to hold her after 2 years of searching. I'm kind of apprehensive with the upcoming episodes though - afraid writer nim might decide to troll the HoonHee shippers and give in to pressure from the other shippers. Please give us the true love story like you promised! :x

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muizzupr

iloveisang-eoyoung Actually that what I'm most afraid of.I'm afraid this shows end up being fan service. Then it'll be just quantity, not quality.What makes me even sad, the first 2 episodes will be just pointless. The tag about two hearts beating as one will just be nothing.And the story about true love will be just rom-com story about second love.Just imagining it is scary already :(

okay ! :D 

btw jin se yeon is our first female lead right ? but why many people still want to argue this ? oh yeah i forgot, there are so many other shippers out there. like you said, haters gonna hate, but seriously they should not harassing the staff ! 

i just afraid of one thing. okay, for example, the writernim want to write happy ending for HoonHee but then because of there are many HoonHyun shippers out there, he/ she decides to change the ending. what if this happen? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If the writer succumbed to those Hyun-Hoon shippers and totally forget PH's undying loyalty and love for PH, and the main concept of the show which is two lovers finding each other again after all of these years, I would not call him a writer. (I know it's harsh) But he has to have a backbone! Don't subjugate to fan service! Pleeeeaase don't :((

Guest MinDaeG

These writers play with my feels. I was ok don't become hard shipper HoonHee but now why do they this to me ? Why??? uhh Going Crazy  #:-S

hershlag said: @mcleen As per wikipedia: In English informal speech, French kiss refers to an amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual. I hope this answers your "serious" question.. =)) =)) =)) You guys...stahhhhppp!!!! I need to sleep! Lol! Errrr...just kidding! Please continue your discussion, I'll be opening this thread first thing in the morning! Lol!

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: hershlag said: @mcleen As per wikipedia: In English informal speech, French kiss refers to an amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual. I hope this answers your "serious" question.. =)) =)) =)) You guys...stahhhhppp!!!! I need to sleep! Lol! Errrr...just kidding! Please continue your discussion, I'll be opening this thread first thing in the morning! Lol!

I didn't know about this thread until today so here I am!! I haven't shipped an otp this hard since a while, the last time I could remember was EunSoo in Coffee House and was in the shipping war as well lol so guess I'm used to it by now kekek Anyway, I love HoonHee cause they make me feel so much. They've been through so much and have waited many years to be tgther again. It'd be too cruel to not give to them the happiness they deserve when they clearly only have the other in their eyes. I love Park Hoon with his loyalty,one track mind when it comes to JH and despite his happy going look he's still pretty broken and damaged inside. and the only thing that has kept him going is the hope to be with his Jae Hee again. Who dares to say their love story doesn't mean anything? boring? give me a break. How can they just overlook or disregard HoonHee's history and love is beyond me. There's so many romance in rom-com that's without any depth, they're cute and fun but that's it. Most of it doesn't leave lasting impression on me. I rather have the subtle gestures, the longing eyes contact that say more than any word. and ofc a hero who remains faithful to one woman throughout the drama still comes first on my list. it doesn't happen in RL so yea.
Ps: OT but in CHouse, the male lead had so many scenes with the other girl too and the otp also had a history. The other girl was an idol so she had many fans. Until the end she continued to have scenes with the hero, but always the hero made a line between them. Despite the misleading you still could tell he only loved one woman x) If anyone hasn't watched that drama, I recommend. It started quiet slow and like most of the typical rom-com but it's different and the journey will be worth it. the kisses!! lol

muizzupr said: iloveisang-eoyoung Actually that what I'm most afraid of.I'm afraid this shows end up being fan service. Then it'll be just quantity, not quality.What makes me even sad, the first 2 episodes will be just pointless. The tag about two hearts beating as one will just be nothing.And the story about true love will be just rom-com story about second love.Just imagining it is scary already :(

muizzupr said: mcleen said: hershlag said: @mcleen As per wikipedia: In English informal speech, French kiss refers to an amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual. I hope this answers your "serious" question.. =)) =)) =)) You guys...stahhhhppp!!!! I need to sleep! Lol! Errrr...just kidding! Please continue your discussion, I'll be opening this thread first thing in the morning! Lol!

Guest muizzupr

RanP said: I didn't know about this thread until today so here I am!! I haven't shipped an otp this hard since a while, the last time I could remember was EunSoo in Coffee House and was in the shipping war as well lol so guess I'm used to it by now kekek Anyway, I love HoonHee cause they make me feel so much. They've been through so much and have waited many years to be tgther again. It'd be too cruel to not give to them the happiness they deserve when they clearly only have the other in their eyes. I love Park Hoon with his loyalty,one mind track when it comes to JH and despite his happy going look he's still pretty broken and damaged inside. and the only thing that has kept him going is the hope to be with his Jae Hee again. Who dares to say their love story doesn't mean anything? boring? give me a break. How can they just overlook or disregard HoonHee's history and love is beyond me. There's so many romance in rom-com that's without any depth, they're cute and fun but that's it. Most of it doesn't leave lasting impression on me. I rather have the subtle gestures, the longing eyes contact that say more than any word. and ofc a hero who remains faithful to one woman throughout the drama still comes first on my list. it doesn't happen in RL so yea.

Hoon-Hee haters keep saying that first love are cliche and it's been over done blah blah. But the thing with JH and PH is that they're MORE than first loves. They're two people who experienced the gruesome nature of NK and they have an instant bond ever since they've met as little kids.

Furthermore, where is the engagement ring that PH gave to JH before she was taken by NK officials? Where's the ring?!!

Guest muizzupr

androssi said: Hoon-Hee haters keep saying that first love are cliche and it's been over done blah blah. But the thing with JH and PH is that they're MORE than first loves. They're two people who experienced the gruesome nature of NK and they have an instant bond ever since they've met as little kids. Furthermore, where is the engagement ring that PH gave to JH before she was taken by NK officials? Where's the ring?!!

Can I just say that was like the best kissing scene I've ever seen in kdramaland. Jin Se Yeon is such a good kisser. I've seen her in action w/ in Inspiring Generation Kim Hyun Joong and I was like "Dammn girl!" After seeing this scene, nobody can tell me otherwise that that is not JaeHee. She looks too emotional and intimate with him to be acting anything else less than a lover. I mean come on, Hoon is not someone who can be fooled that easily. 

Guest muizzupr

camie said: Can I just say that was like the best kissing scene I've ever seen in kdramaland. Jin Se Yeon is such a good kisser. I've seen her in action w/ in Inspiring Generation Kim Hyun Joong and I was like "Dammn girl!" After seeing this scene, nobody can tell me otherwise that that is not JaeHee. She looks too emotional and intimate with him to be acting anything else less than a lover. I mean come on, Hoon is not someone who can be fooled that easily. 

Archived