[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mcleen said: hi HoonHee shippers...huhuhhuh .. ok .. I feel so overwhelmed right now ... I feel like hugging all of HoonHee shippers in this thread right now ... let's all have virtual grouphug ... 
*mcleen huggles everyone warmly* 
now ... I am sooo happy because in the main thread today I posted earlier that I wish for HoonHee to have another hot deep kiss scene and who knows that my wish was finally granted ... doesn't matter if it's just a dream ..the main point is , LJS kissed JSY for real to shoot this scene .. and really , we don't know how many times they kissed to perfect out this scene ... huhuhh ... regarding the stroyline for this ep .. I want to share my assumption which I've posted in the main thread previously .. please forgive me shippers coz I'm just going to copy and paste my previous post in this thread..ehehe...it would take me another hour if I have to re type it again ..so here we go : 
ok ..this is just my wild assumption ..now , remember Cha told JH/SH that if Hoon loses in the surgery , she'll die too?? that means , if Hoon lose , he and SH/JH will die ..and then when they were doing the surgery , JH/SH knows very well that Cha was looking at them ...that's why we see JH/SH keeps on looking up to see if Cha is there or not ... and SH/JH really wants Hoon to win the competition but then they didn't manage to at first .. that's why JH/SH was really worried and kept on looking up ..she knows very well that Cha is going to kill Hoon since Hoon already failed to be the winner ..then you got to see that JH/SH was trying to track Cha ..she was actually trying to call Cha coz she wanted to persuade him not to kill Hoon yet .. however , since she failed to reach Cha , she had no choice but to call Hoon so that she can warn him to leave the hospital since Cha is going to kill him right away ....she was really worried and things turns to worse when she saw Cha was getting ready to take out his gun and shoot PH ...if she's not the real JH , she won't try her best to protect him ...and however Hoon is somehow saved because the Code Blue call which goes to show that Hoon wins the competition , therefore Cha can't kill him yet because Hoon wins. JH went up to meet Cha and we saw how Cha was so mad since JH protected Hoon ... I seriously want to know what happened when Cha dragged JH away ..now after some thinking , when PH went into his clinic and saw the clip of JH calling him on his laptop .. I have this instinct that maybe PH was just hallucinating when they kissed and had nice meal together (I know it's hard for me to say that he was just hallucinating) ..but then if you all remember in the previous episode (can't remember which ep) , while looking at JH calling for him on his laptop screen , he hallucinated that JH was in front of him and they had nice meal together just like what was shown in this ep ..I guess , that's the significance of the scene why we got to see PH was kind of immersed watching JH on his laptop screen ... I feel so weird at first why was Hoon so caught up looking at his laptop when JH is already in front of him but then now I got the hint that it was all just his hallucination .. that's why in the end of this ep , we saw him waking up from his sleep and looking for JH ... doesn't matter if he was just hallucinating , that kiss is such a hot deep kiss (though there's still a part of me hoping that''s a real kiss not only his hallucination) ..or maybe they really kissed but then that's the last thing that they did together , the part when they had meal together is PH's hallucination ..hahahha .. I don't know what gibberish am I talking right now ....that's just my wild assumption only.... huhuhuh. and I have to emphasize again that I'm pretty sure Seung Hee is Jae Hee .. the script writer is just trying to play with our mind ... he wants us to keep on thinking is she Jae Hee or is she not .. 

another copy paste message ....ehehehe
ok ..that kiss was really hot .....eheheh .. HoonHee shippers...can anyone of you answer this ?? did they frenchkiss ??? ahaks!!! ok...I know that I'm such a pervert ...but then I just can't stop thinking about this ... ohhh God ... help me !!! ekekekekeke .... 
btw , though the kiss was sooo hot and sexy , I think the scenes that I love the most when both of them were looking at each other smilingly/lovingly ...

image  imageimage

ahhhhhh!!!!! my HoonHee feels are gonna explode!!! this scene ... love love love love the way Hoon looked straight into JH's eyes ... and perhaps it's just me but then right now I'm imagining this is not PH and JH but instead LJS and JSY being playful with each other..hahaha 
btw , I'm being serious right now ... who can answer me ...was that kiss a frenchkiss ..eehehe ..forgive me for my silly question but then since I'm not an expert in this field , so I'm really eager to know...LOL!!!
and now .. can I say this ??? who said that LJS and JSY lack of chemistry ??? they have to take back their words because it's already proven that these 2 have megawatts chemistry .. only those who are in denial won't admit this ...huhuhuh. 

Guest muizzupr

Guys, If Seung Hee is not Jae Hee I'll be devastated...I don't know.. But Seung Hee has to be Jae Hee right?Pleaseee, I want both of them have happy ending :'(

Guest juniestjuna

Ohhhhgawd. I'm like literally spazzing on my bed. Laughing and giggling and screaming out in joy! The KISS BETTWEM HOON AND SEUNG HEE~!! Help me!' I can't breathe~ it's was hot hot hot. But then I hope that in ep 10 . . Bc of so much assumption that Seung hee is making a trap from Hoon to fall in an out of no where declare! " you fool I'm not jae hee!" I will then end my life~!!! I would cry a whole river and sail to beat up Writenim! Hahah. But until tomorrow. Ohhhhhhlord. The kiss and hand hold and eye gazing. I'm in loveeeee

@mcleen I'm really really hoping that it wasn't just a hallucinations. The drama gods has answered our prayers! :D and there's a rumor going around that Soo Hyun and PH will also have a kiss scene. NO! ~X( PH's lips only belongs to JH/Seung Hee and no-one else!

On other related topics, I'm really scared for ep 10. 8-X the storm is coming ~X(

And those who keeps saying that LSJ and JSY has no chemistry are eating their words! They have a LOT of chemistry: those deep gaze, the lingering touches, the yearning in their eyes, and the kiss! :\">

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: another copy paste message ....ehehehe
ok ..that kiss was really hot .....eheheh .. HoonHee shippers...can anyone of you answer this ?? did they frenchkiss ??? ahaks!!! ok...I know that I'm such a pervert ...but then I just can't stop thinking about this ... ohhh God ... help me !!! ekekekekeke .... 
btw , though the kiss was sooo hot and sexy , I think the scenes that I love the most when both of them were looking at each other smilingly/lovingly ...
ahhhhhh!!!!! my HoonHee feels are gonna explode!!! this scene ... love love love love the way Hoon looked straight into JH's eyes ... and perhaps it's just me but then right now I'm imagining this is not PH and JH but instead LJS and JSY being playful with each other..hahaha 
btw , I'm being serious right now ... who can answer me ...was that kiss a frenchkiss ..eehehe ..forgive me for my silly question but then since I'm not an expert in this field , so I'm really eager to know...LOL!!!
and now .. can I say this ??? who said that LJS and JSY lack of chemistry ??? they have to take back their words because it's already proven that these 2 have megawatts chemistry .. only those who are in denial won't admit this ...huhuhuh. 

androssi said: @mcleen I'm really really hoping that it wasn't just a hallucinations. The drama gods has answered our prayers! :D and there's a rumor going around that Soo Hyun and PH will also have a kiss scene. NO! ~X( PH's lips only belongs to JH/Seung Hee and no-one else! On other related topics, I'm really scared for ep 10. 8-X the storm is coming ~X( And those who keeps saying that LSJ and JSY has no chemistry are eating their words! They have a LOT of chemistry: those deep gaze, the lingering touches, the yearning in their eyes, and the kiss! :\">

@mcleen

As per wikipedia:

In English informal speech, French kiss refers to an amorous kiss in which the participants' tongues extend to touch the other participant's lips or tongue. The implication is of a slow, passionate kiss which is considered intimate, romantic, erotic or sexual.

I hope this answers your "serious" question.. =)) =)) =))

You guys...stahhhhppp!!!! I need to sleep! Lol!

Errrr...just kidding! Please continue your discussion, I'll be opening this thread first thing in the morning! Lol!

seriously ? there is a rumor ?

Hopefully it's not true. I've been lurking at the Quack Couple thread (I know, I feel ashamed but because I was curious about the things they're saying about our heartbeat couple) and read that a lot of chinese Hyun-Hoon shippers are harassing the writer's instagram. (I gotta find his IG). This shipping war is really turning intense. @-)

Guest muizzupr

I believe this what you mean iloveisang-eoyoungAnd to post picture, gif, or video you can use photo bucket.I didn't notice it before, but this is what we call 'LJS bad hand' LOL, Hoon is a guy after all.. he is a guy...And hershlag this is what you miss about the breast! Lol. 23li99w.jpg
cr Doctor Stranger

Guest muizzupr

pumpskinz6 said: count me in a hoon/hee shipper..@muizzupr if they spend the night together i can only imagine how they sleep on that small bed of park hoon..anyone wants to elaborate on their sleeping position? :D

what ?? those shippers even went to the extend to harrass the script writer's IG because of what HoonHee gets tonight?? oh gosh !! seriously , I think they went overboard. I just can't ....geezzz......
ok HoonHee shippers ...  I'm very certain that Seung Hee is indeed Jae Hee .. if she's not Jae Hee then why would Agent Cha got so mad after she went to protect Hoon from being shot .... why was Seung Hee so anxious to find Agent Cha in order to persuade him not to kill Hoon yet ?? why did Seung Hee was so nervous telling Hoon to leave the hospital ..and why was Seung Hee so anxious making sure that Agent Cha is still up there watching them coz she knows if he disappeared , that means he was on his way to kill Hoon since he failed to win the competition at first. all these give me the hints that Seung Hee is Jae Hee .. and one more thing , Seung Hee was supposed to make sure that Hoon would be in the surgery team that is going to do the surgery for PM Jang ... that was actually Seung Hee/Agent Cha mission ... and now , since Hoon already wins , meaning that his group should be handling the surgery but then again .. why would he be caught and brought to NK again ?? I think it's because NK knows that Seung Hee betrayed them , hence both of them were caught. however , I really think that Tae Sool guy is going to help Park Hoon and Jae Hee ... 

Ah! All of these questions are hurting my brain. But one thing that I know for sure is that Seung Hee is indeed JH and her motives right now are a little bit shady and I hope that her actions will be justified. I better be seeing a wedding scene between these two because they went through life and death situations and I want a wedding were NOBODY dies! They deserve their happy ending!

androssi said: @mcleen I'm really really hoping that it wasn't just a hallucinations. The drama gods has answered our prayers! :D and there's a rumor going around that Soo Hyun and PH will also have a kiss scene. NO! ~X( PH's lips only belongs to JH/Seung Hee and no-one else! On other related topics, I'm really scared for ep 10. 8-X the storm is coming ~X( And those who keeps saying that LSJ and JSY has no chemistry are eating their words! They have a LOT of chemistry: those deep gaze, the lingering touches, the yearning in their eyes, and the kiss! :\">

Archived