[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest muizzupr

id="firstHeading" class="firstHeading" lang="en" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center;"...TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE THAT EVEN FATE CAN'T SEPARATE...

A true love story about Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) and Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)
tumblr_n75mxlTv6h1tsq7neo1_500.gif

cr jinseyeonworld
tumblr_n76w3aHsLL1rpyw6wo1_500.gif
tumblr_n76w3aHsLL1rpyw6wo2_500.gif
tumblr_n76w3aHsLL1rpyw6wo3_500.gif
cr Joowons

...My Blood is Your Blood, My Heart is Yours...
tumblr_n57jkyKwjf1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n57jkyKwjf1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg
cr Hitoritabi

tumblr_n4fymqiqam1sg2018o1_1280.jpg
2ug1ehc.jpg
When she becomes Han Seung Hee, no one ever ask her: Was it painful when you underwent many surgery? Is your wound still painful? Do you regret cutting your long hair which you kept so many years?
He (Hoon) didn't ask, and she said nothing about it. She just smiled and said: This time, I will protect you.At this moment, her heart must be broken. She is the one whom should be loved deeply. If there is an if, please promise her a happy ending she wishes. 
But have you ever wonder?How painful it was 7 years in concentration camp until her organs damaged?How painful it was after the kidney surgery?How painful it was to jump to freezing Danube Lake when she wasn't full recovered?How painful it was to be separated from her soulmate?How painful it was to be doubted by someone she trusts the most?How painful it is to think she's a burden for Hoon?How painful it is to think her Hoon is happier without her?How painful it is to know she's going to die to protect her Hoon?...and how painful it is to be a Han Seung Hee..?Song Jae Hee:
tumblr_n66wwo7zt11smrrdno1_500.gif

Han Seung Hee:

tumblr_n7pm6uyjF81rpyw6wo9_r1_250.giftumblr_n7pm6uyjF81rpyw6wo2_250.giftumblr_n7pm6uyjF81rpyw6wo4_250.giftumblr_n7pm6uyjF81rpyw6wo6_250.gif

cr gif to joowons
Han Seung Hee might looks much stronger than Song Jae Hee,but she is  hurt more than Song Jae Hee was hurtbecause Song Jae Hee always smiled and happySong Jae Hee never doubted Hoon's promise to search her till the end of the world if she's missingSong Jae Hee had a home to go,and a family who loved herHan Seung Hee has no one except Hoon,and now she's letting him go...She lives in a lonely and stranger worldShe has too many scars but no one cares to ask: How could I heal you?
If there's a sole similarity between Song Jae Hee and Han Seung Hee, it is:
She loves Hoon more than her life, and she loves Hoon's happiness more than her own happiness.
LEE JONG SUK20140419_seoulbeats_leejongsuk_dazedandc

Soompi ForumName: Lee Jong SukHangul: 이종석Nationality: KoreanProfession: Actor, ModelBirthdate: September 14, 1989
Height: 185 cmWeight: 65kgZodiac: VirgoAgency: Wellmade STARM
Films:
                                      2005 - <Sympathy> as Lee Han Sol2010 - <Ghost/Be with Me (Segment Tarot 3: The Unseen)> as Baek Hyun Wook2012 - <Korea: As One> as Choi Kyung Sub2012 - <R2B: Return to Base> as Ji Suk Hyun2013 - <Physiognomy/The Face Reader> as Jin Hyung2013 - <No Breathing> as Woo Sang2013 - <Blood Boiling Youth/Hot Blooded Youth> as Joong Gil
TV Dramas: 
2010 - SBS <Prosecutor Princess> as Lee Woo Hyun2010 - SBS <Secret Garden> as Han Tae Sun2011 - MBC <High Kick! Revenge of the Short Legged> as Ahn Jong Suk2012 - KBS2 <Drama Special, When I was the Prettiest> as Yoon Jung Hyuk2012 - KBS2 <School 2013> as Go Nam Soon2013 - SBS <I Hear Your Voice> as Park Soo Ha2014 - SBS <Doctor Stranger> as Park Hoon
JIN SE YEONjin-se-yeon_1402377132_af_org.jpg

Soompi Forum
Name: Jin Se YeonHangul진세연Nationality: KoreanProfession: Actor, ModelBirthdate: February 15, 1994
Height: 167 cmWeightZodiac: AquariusAgency: Early Bird Entertainment
Films: 2011 -  <White: Curse of The Melody> 
 2014 -  <The Language of Love> 
TV Dramas: 
2010 - SBS <It's Okay Daddy's Little Girl> as Jung Se Yeon2011 - MBC <The Duo> as young Dong-Nyeo2011 - KBS2 <Drama Special: Daughters of Bilitis Club> as Kim Jo-Yeon2011 - SBS<My Daughter the Flower> as Yang Kkot-Nim2012 - KBS2 <Bridal Mask/Gaksital> as Mok Dan2012 - SBS <Five Fingers> as Hong Da Mi2014 - KBS2 <Inspiring Generation> as Yeon Ok-Ryeon2014 - SBS <Doctor Stranger> as Song Jae Hee/Han Seung Hee
tumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo6_r1_250.giftumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo1_r4_250.giftumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n6k0uypICK1rix52jo10_r3_250.gif
cr kingsoohyuk

FAN-MADE MUSIC VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yWUyiNk4rV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=LLgkkUb7ZlvC-pNiu3CVcXSw&v=WoNX6nv0nWAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL7XneC0-pptHk8vNaW0RWpNqf82ey3_pQ&feature=player_detailpage&v=QLmqjTRuGD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=LLgkkUb7ZlvC-pNiu3CVcXSw&feature=player_detailpage&v=yGIQmWLdwUg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zycgbKI9T5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=a00ZGVMBQ3Uhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PL7XneC0-pptHk8vNaW0RWpNqf82ey3_pQ&v=uywj-48Ltmshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=av15VfIIo7I

FAN FICTION THREAD:
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023577/heartbeat-couple-doctor-stranger-park-hoon-song-jae-hee-lee-jong-suk-jin-se-yeon#latest

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:https://www.facebook.com/HoonHeeLovers?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark
HOW TO MAKE HEARBEAT COUPLE'S BRACELET?
2uqey6v.jpg

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muizzupr

Hey HoonHee shipper, look at these cute pictures.LJS is sooo cute LOL, not as handsome as today but he's cute :PAnd JSY is just so pretty. They used to be in same agency before, that's why LJS said that JSY is like his dongsaeng. 
2rhpizk.jpg

a1py5z.jpg

Cr: withljongsuktumblr

I'm not actually a solid Hoon-Jae Hee shipper, 'cause I'm more of just Jae Hee/Seung Hee and life shipper. And in fact, I ship her with everyone in the drama, even with her yellow badass sports car. :))
BUT!
It's Jin Se Yeon. I love her so I'll support her no matter whom she ends up with. And because she looks so good with Jeong Seok, ok, I'm in with this ship! LOL.
LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE, HOON-JAE HEE SHIPPERS! WHERE ART THOU, GUYS?!?!

i'm in :D

hello to my fellow HoonHee shippers :-h

what i like about this couple is because their solid relationship from the starts,, they might be lack of interaction after 8 episodes but their feeling still there and felt by the audiences (well, mostly their supporters :D ), including me :)

so long live HoonHee couple till the ship sunk 

Guest muizzupr

djappleblush Hello my dear, please welcome on board!! LOLBig hug to aqua for making a space for HoonHee shipper to breath!
Because in DS thread, as HoonHee shipper I almost can't breath (BGM: I can't breath Gdragon)sophie that's what I think too!  I hope the writer is wise enough no to give another torture for us T.T

Hello all! I'm so happy to see a thread for my favorite HoonHee couple and so happy to see familiar faces too.  Thank you @aqua for creating this thread.  Finally a place to express my love for this couple without biting my tongue.  Can't wait for episode 9! Please writer nim, give us some HoonHee alone time!

Guest muizzupr

ucylucy said: Hello all! I'm so happy to see a thread for my favorite HoonHee couple and so happy to see familiar faces too.  Thank you @aqua for creating this thread.  Finally a place to express my love for this couple without biting my tongue.  Can't wait for episode 9! Please writer nim, give us some HoonHee alone time!

hello ...huhuhuuh ...so happy to see that this thread is starting to move now ... annyeong to all HoonHee shippers ..sorry for my late visit .. I went to cook dinner for my family just now ...ekekeek .. and yes , let us bask in happiness shipping our couple in this thread ....
@muizzupr I was so thrilled when I first get to know that both of them used to be in the same agency...huuhuhh ..and knowing that they are good friends in real life make it more meaningful to ship this couple ...it's such a treat that they even had a CF together ...wheeee!!!!!
aja2 fighting to HoonHee/HoonHee shippers...will definitely come back later on after DS airing tonight to post more...

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: hello ...huhuhuuh ...so happy to see that this thread is starting to move now ... annyeong to all HoonHee shippers ..sorry for my late visit .. I went to cook dinner for my family just now ...ekekeek .. and yes , let us bask in happiness shipping our couple in this thread ....
@muizzupr I was so thrilled when I first get to know that both of them used to be in the same agency...huuhuhh ..and knowing that they are good friends in real life make it more meaningful to ship this couple ...it's such a treat that they even had a CF together ...wheeee!!!!!
aja2 fighting to HoonHee/HoonHee shippers...will definitely come back later on after DS airing tonight to post more...

you know what girls, i used to be annoyed by LJS because he was like a third-wheel in my Joowon-JSY ship,, back then in KBSA 2012, when all the guests take pictured together at the end of the event, JSY kinda ignored JW just to spazzed with LJS and its made my JooSeyeon-shipper heart hurted :)) :))

who knew that 2 years later, i'm able to see these two long-time friends works together in a drama and not less than a couple :D

what a fate brought them and me here :x

Guest tkdandelions

HI everyone! i am a proud HoonHee shipper!! #HEARTBEATCOUPLEkyaaaa~ yes since DS ep1 ive been sailing this beautiful and yet-to-be colorful SHIP!
have seen the recaps and ohhhhh~ cant wait to watch it later! subs juseyo!!
watch-dr-stranger-and-love-hoon-hee.png

Archived