[Movie 2015] Alice: Boy from Wonderland 앨리스 : 원더랜드에서 온 소년

Guest snowflakesj16

sebsob said: I've never been a huge fan of Jung So Min - I mean I didn't hate her or anything but I didn't particularly love her either HOWEVER that all changed after Big Man. She was so awesome in that drama and I pretty much tuned in for her SO now I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing the info! :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mslee said: sebsob said: I've never been a huge fan of Jung So Min - I mean I didn't hate her or anything but I didn't particularly love her either HOWEVER that all changed after Big Man. She was so awesome in that drama and I pretty much tuned in for her SO now I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing the info! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snowflakesj16

Jung So Min's Facebook Photo Update on the set of Aliceimage
Caption: 심각한척하지맛!!! 혜중이!!! (Don't be so serious!!! Hye Joong~i!!!)

Guest M-i-l-o

More pictures from Alice. I wonder who that cute little girl plays. She seems to get along with Hong Jong Hyun wonderfully, haha (I'm so getting a crush on him before the movie is even released).IMG_231188291808798.jpegIMG_231191089651175.jpegIMG_231183513315130.jpegIMG_231186053297256.jpegIMG_231248172644701.jpeg
Source: SimplySoMin @http://simplysomin.blogspot.com/
That pension looks beautiful! 

Guest snowflakesj16

More updates from Jung So Min with Hong Jong Hyun and other cast and crew from "Alice" filming. Cuteness overload! Looks like they're getting along well, especially the two leads! :) Looks like they're wrapping up the filming. fmtEIM0.jpg

DF0gN7L.jpgJ1NDDSt.jpgGCNbO67.jpgW276D74.jpguEWXZZu.jpg
oCQFztX.jpgCaption: 드디어.. 횡성과 이별..힘든만큼 뜻깊었던 시간들. 
안녕. 앨리스. 

Source: Jung So Min's Facebook

Guest snowflakesj16

@adrivlovekorea she (Lee Go Eun) is so adorable!!! Still haven't seen any pics with the other confirmed actress (Jung Yeon Joo).

Guest snowflakesj16

oh there are pics of her afterall! Her outfit (brown/white) in the third pic you posted @adrivlovekorea looks similar to that worn by Jung So Min in some pics. I wonder what's the significance/relevance? :D

Guest M-i-l-o

I'm really going to miss the selfies and random animal pictures, haha.
Now that you mentioned Jung Yeon Joo, I've noticed they have kept her character Soo Ryeon's description incredibly discreet. The only thing we really know is that she plays a mysterious woman that Hye Joong meets during her stay at Wonderland. This is me taking shots in the dark after seeing the clothing match up between her and Hye Joong (like @snowflakesj16 pointed out), but what if Soo Ryeon was experiencing the same nightmares Hye Joong is, was previously involved with Hwan, and died/disappeared while staying at Wonderland. It could explain why Hwan is taking care of the pension in the first place. Him meeting HJ might explain why it says that he "protect the woman he loves", since it's possible he wasn't able to save SR. SR wearing the same clothes as HJ could mean she took over her body at some point, maybe to communicate with Hwan. It's a story with "brutal" secrets, and I tried searching for information about the real life incidence that it's based on, but I don't know Korean so that didn't work, lol. 
Oh the other hand, Lee Go Eun's picture with the purple cape remains me of the Cheshire cat :)

Guest snowflakesj16

@M-i-l-o that scenario is possible! In addition, I'm also thinking that Lee Go Eun could be Hwan and Soo Ryeon's daughter or something.lol. Or she could be the source of the nightmares, now that you mentioned that her in that cape reminds you of the Cheshire cat. I'm also wondering why Hwan seems to have a wooden cane? 

Guest M-i-l-o

@snowflakesj16, she could be their daughter! She holds quite a bit of resemblance to Jung Yeon Joo. She might be the connection between Hye Joong and Soo Ryeon? Also  it'd be adorable to see Hwan as a father, considering how chummy HJH and LGE are off screen, haha. However, she could also be playing a younger Soo Ryeon.
And good observation about the cane, it just further convinces me that him and SR have a history. Maybe he was injured while trying to protect her?

Guest snowflakesj16

@M-i-l-o that could be the case. It's funny how HJH can't seem to let go of it! lol
More pics from filming from the facebook accounts of some of the crew (reposted by simplysomin.blogspot.com)
iK5cyrp.jpgDibePMe.jpgJ1mS7aK.jpgPGqHIjb.jpg

Guest jungsominfanpage

[Alice 앨리스] Jung So Min 정소민 with Hong Jong Hyun and the crew
credit: Byeon Kwang Gyu
en3BUCf.jpg

xmmyb3d.jpg

nyD9rLg.jpg

HUySMsv.jpg

beUuRoE.jpg

Guest snowflakesj16

@jungsominfanpage thanks for sharing the pics! What are they doing in the first pic?! HJH holding So Min's hand? lol Looks like they had so much fun! What a crazy fun group!  I noticed that both Hwan and Hye Joong are both wearing rings on their ring finger.Hmm happy ending for their characters, probably, or a promise?

Guest jungsominfanpage

snowflakesj16 said: @jungsominfanpage thanks for sharing the pics! What are they doing in the first pic?! HJH holding So Min's hand? lol Looks like they had so much fun! What a crazy fun group!  I noticed that both Hwan and Hye Joong are both wearing rings on their ring finger.Hmm happy ending for their characters, probably, or a promise?

Archived