Quantcast
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeon Woo Jin 연우진

hai, i'm new here, i become fan of ywj since i  watched introverted boss. i really love the character, n then i'm searching all of his drama. currently i'm watching seven day queen and it's a really good drama and highly recommended to watched who really love saeguk.he potrayed as prince lee yeok (then become king jungjong later) very suitable for him. let's spread our love for him by watch 7 day queen.

here a link, if want join a forum 7dq

hello! decided to check out this thread and drop a message here. got to know about yeon woo jin through 7 days queen. and ever since then i'm hooked! do check out and support 7 days queen which will be reaching it's finale next week. fighting! #leeyeok #shinchaegyoung

• Like 1

@Heidi Seow didnt know you also like YWJ. I like him from Divorce Lawyer in Love. He's such a cutie there :wub:

Hello @Lawyerh Chingu~! I just like him recently from Nothing to lose. His voice are so sexy and so calm and gentleman in this drama. :wub: So hard not to like him. :wub:

• Love 1

Looks like he just finished poster shooting for new drama! 

Form Arena Korea

• LOL 1