Yeon Woo Jin 연우진

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeon Woo Jin successfully finishes the first Japan fan meeting of his career

Yeon Woo Jin successfully finished the first Japan fan meeting of his career.

On February 6th, actor Yeon Woo Jin held the first Japan fan meeting of his career in Tokyo under the title of '2016 Yeon Woo Jin 1st FAN MEETING in TOKYO,' and met up with approximately one thousand local fans.

20160210095540_56ba8a8c3c4a2_1.jpg

It was the first time for Yeon Woo Jin to hold an official fan meeting in Japan, and the fans learned many different facts about Yeon Woo Jin through the fan meeting.

After saying hello to the fans, Yeon Woo Jin talked about his recent dramas, like 'Divorce Lawyer in Love' and 'Marriage, Not Dating.'

Afterwards, he watched a highlight of 'Yeon Woo Jin in Tokyo,' which aired on channel KNTV in December 2015, and talked about many different hidden episodes related to the program.

He also played many different games to share much more intimate communication with his Japanese fans, and all of the fans were deeply impressed by the sincerity that Yeon Woo Jin showed during the whole fan meeting.

Yeon Woo Jin said, "I prepared today's fan meeting to make a special memory with all of you, but I feel like I am receiving more from all of you. I will always remember today's event, and keep doing my best to pay everything back with better dramas."

The day after the fan meeting, Yeon Woo Jin attended a promotion event that was held in celebration of the official release of 'Marriage, Not Dating' DVD.

Meanwhile, Yeon Woo Jin is waiting for the official release of a couple of new films at the moment.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=433479 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Oh Hae Young, Again] Footage from the filming session between YWJ and Seo Hyun Jin. So adorable.
Watch : HERE

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, lavender2love said:

WE ARE COMING A VISITING

Hello..... Hello...... !! Anyone home ?  Ahhh @dhannylyn nice to see you here.

Yeon Woo Jin just completed his drama Introverted Boss and he's gained new fans.

We are migrating here!!

make some noise Silent Hoddie monster lol!! 

How can silent be noisy? Lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived