Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Joon seem to be very off-kilter on Roommate, at photoshoots he comes across charismatic & then in dramas, he exudes screen presence. So basically his real personality is really different compared to his reel one. I would however like to see him in a leading role and get the girl for a change.   

Salma El Makhloufy said:Exactly :)

Real KangJoon has nothing similar to KangJoon we've seen on Dramas 'nd during Photoshoots BTS Vids, etc .. :P He's always being Charimastic, but at his own, He can be charimastic by being Dumb, stupid 'nd Ignorant ('nd that's the REAL HIM, as we've seen him on ROOMMATE so far..Such an emty~headed lil kid XD) .. He can be charimastic by acting CHARIMASTIC (Refering to the PHOTOSHOOTS, He looks soo deadly handsome in each Photoshoot he does) .. 'nd No need to mention how CHARIMASTIC he is on Screen *---------* He's outshininning all of his Male Co~stars ~ =))

Guest KangHae143

ni8tingayle_4f78 said:Hi there! :-h @Salma El Makhloufy :-h Thanks so much for the warm welcome & yea it's my first posting here. Well now my second including this LoL. I'm surprised as well as to the inactivity in this thread 'cause Seo Kang Joon deserves a lot of love. I just think he's playin' it safe by choosing smaller roles but it could be as you've said, he's doin' it to build up his confidence. Yea agreed that currently Idols are sweeping the drama scene of late. I've nothin' against idols because there're a few who do show some decent acting chops. Like A-Pink's Eunji, EXO-K's D.O for example. 

Salma El Makhloufy

said:

The thing is that his Label's strategy is to let 5URPRISE (KJ's group wich is an Acting/Idol group) shine on their own, If KangJoon took such big roles, then It won't be fair for his group mates who just started appearing in few Dramas as Cameos taking such small roles .. See what I mean !!~ So the fact KangJoon didn't take a Lead Role yet is, either bcs of FANTAGIO's strategy, either bcs of KangJoon himself, I'm sure Joon won't like to SHIIIIINE while his group mates aren't even well recognised by people .. ^^Anyways, the only thing I wish for the time being is that Kang Joon make a Drama sooner than later :P a 2nd Male Lead will be 'nough for me ~ !! :D 'nd at the same time, I'm praying for a 1st lead role as well :)) *Crossed fingers* [-O<  If I ever woke up 'nd find out that KangJoon has been casted in a Drama as a Lead Role, then that will be like The best news I've heard in my whole life XD !~  As for the inactivity of the Thread, Then It's all up to the members of that forum .. The one who created the forum never posted SKJ's updates again :P I was going to make another Thread if I didn't find out abt this thread ~  Hopefully, The Thread will get bigger 'nf bigger in the near future, KangJoon deserves -as us said- lots' of L O V E .. :D

Guest KangHae143

ni8tingayle_4f78 said:WoW you're really animated aren't ya? :))
Rather than think it's part of SKJ's label's strategy, I think maybe...just maybe, the roles he auditioned for he got turned down, just sayin'. I mean, hey it happens even to the best of Hollywood actors. Sometimes they pass on a role or get their roles offered to another actor. Anyways, fingers crossed that he'd land a lead role someday soon :)
I noticed you put five i's in the word shine :PNot sure if it's deliberate but were you trying to tie it in with the five members of SKJ's group 5urprise? If so :-bd
I'm just surprised (pun intended LoL) that the thread here lack posts unlike other threads here dedicated to other K-actors. 'Cause SKJ is gettin' a lot of attention for his role on the weekend KBS drama, What Happens to My Family? But yea agreed hope the thread for SKJ grows as he gains more popularity ;)

Guest KangHae143

KangJoon's facial expressions are JUST PRICELESS XD .. 

KangJoon's sticking his tongue out .. looking Cuuutie !!
989719563.jpg

KangJoon's CHARMING BEAUTIFUL DIMPLES 
143643084.jpg

KangJoon's Puppy Cutie  face 
875623542.jpg?1417613191

'nd Least 'nd not last :))KangJoon's 5URPRIS-ed face .. The best face KangJoon ever made keke
248674092.jpg?1417613265

THAT CUTIIIIE .. WANNA HOLD HIM AND THEN PUT HIM IN MY POCKET FOREVER :x 
Cr Pics: OH! MY BOY

Guest liamandniall4ever

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo Kang Joon with Kim So Eun and other 5urprise boys, Yoo Il and Kang Tae Oh at SoRim's virtual marriage (WGM)
B4J5HYICEAAUxkG.jpg:large

(cr. @fantagiogroup)

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" Seo Kang Joon Considered for New Historical Drama kokoberry December 22, 2014

SeoKangJoon.jpg

Seo Kang Joon has reportedly received a casting offer for the male lead, Hong Joo Won, in the upcoming MBC historical drama “Hwajung” (working title). The Monday-Tuesday drama will air in spring. He has yet to make a final decision.

The character Hong Joo Won will be the eldest son from an elite family during the Joseon Dynasty. His character will be a genius who doesn’t hold back from saying harsh comments to high-ranking officials. Hong Joo Won will experience love and betrayal with Princess Jeongmyeong (a real historical princess). His character will embark upon a journey of making the world a better place. The role of Princess Jeongmyeong will be played by Lee Yeon Hee.

Seo Kang Joon is currently acting in KBS 2TV’s weekend drama “What’s With This Family?” and is receiving favorable reviews about his good looks and acting skills. If Seo Kang Joon takes the offer for “Hwajung,” he will have to prepare for the role after finishing “What’s With This Family?”

“Hwajung” will be centered on Princess Jeongmyeong who was born as a princess, but must disguise herself as dead due to power struggles. Cha Seung Won and Lee Yeon Hee have confirmed their roles and “Hwajung” is slated to broadcast next spring after “Shine or Go Crazy” which will follow up “Pride and Prejudice.

soompi

Guest KangHae143

Seo Kang Joon has reportedly received a casting offer for the male leading the upcoming MBC historical drama “Hwajung” along with Lee Yeon Hee .. SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !! OMG OMGG OMGG I CAN'T EVEN BREATH PROPERLYYYY .. SCREW MY DAMN WHOLE LIIFE .. TT-----TT 
MY FEELZ MY FEELZ .. I CAN'T EXPRESS THEM  .. I FEEL LIKE TEARING UP .. I'M SOOOO HAPPY I COULD FLY TO THE MOON .. 
I LOOOOOOVE THE PD OF THIS DRAMA ALREADY FOR CHOOSING BAE KANGJOON .. 
JOON~AH, DON'T DISAPPOINT ME AND JOIN THE CAST PLEASE ;__; 
K.I'LL SHOOT MYSELF AND THEN CAMEBACK TO LIFE AGAIN .. 8-X

.....Drama Casting & News.....
Seo Kang-joon up for first lead role romancing Lee Yeon-hee
by javabeans | December 23, 2014 | 14 Comments

seokangjoon_3.jpg

Seo Kang-joon, one of the It Boys of 2014 (for appearances in Sly and Single Again, Roommate, and What’s With This Family), looks to be expanding his repertoire with sageuk with MBC’s upcoming drama Hwajeong, which was once titled Splendid Politics before it switched to Princess Jeongmyeong. Hwajeong is a shortened form of the term that means Splendid Politics, but for whatever reason they aren’t going with that full title, so let’s just call it Hwajeong and be done with it.

This is the drama that takes a twist on the usual interpretation of Prince Gwanghae (dogged by his status in being born to a concubine, but considered a good king), painting him as the bad guy who usurped the crown and displaced the rightful bloodline. Lee Yeon-hee plays the only princess of that ousted direct line who suffers at the hands of Gwanghae’s political ambitions, while Cha Seung-won takes on the role of Gwanghae (who is also her half-brother). Now that oughtta be exciting.

Seo Kang-joon (who is in the final negotiation stages) has been offered a leading role, the eldest son of a prominent aristocratic family who has a loveline with Lee Yeon-hee’s Princess Jeongmyeong character… although betrayal is also in their future. Lee Sung-min (Misaeng) has also been cast.

I’m surprised to see Seo Kang-joon graduating to leading roles already; even though his isn’t the main lead, he’s still one of the primary cast members, and he’s still so new on the scene—he debuted in 2013 in a web drama and his first role in a full-length series was as a tertiary character in last year’s Suspicious Housekeeper. The thing is, if he were a sparkling acting talent I could understand him bursting on the scene and shooting to leading status, but Seo Kang-joon is… not sparkling acting talent.

I do think he has quite a lot of natural charm that does translate onscreen, but I fear that he’s just relying on that charm, because my impression of him from Housekeeper and Sly and Single Again is that he was coasting. And in a dramatic sageuk opposite Cha Seung-won, man, I fear for that imbalance. Plus with Lee Yeon-hee showing such a dramatic and recent improvement, I’d really like to see her stretch herself with a more experienced co-star.

Ah, well. I won’t write Seo Kang-joon off entirely based on a couple middling roles; he’s still young and worse actors than him have become better over time. Hwajeong will be a Monday-Tuesday drama that premieres in the spring, after Shine or Go Crazy (which replaces Pride and Prejudice).

Via Osen

Dramabeans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Kang Joon Offered Romantic Interest Opposite Lee Yeon Hee In Splendid Politics

Koalasplayground

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, and More Up for KBS’ Rookie Award: Who Will Win?
For the upcoming KBS Drama Awards, many are interested in who will receive the rookie award, as it is an especially meaningful award that can only be received once in an actor’s career.
Actors are especially hungry for KBS’s rookie award because the past receivers, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, are considered today as top stars; the rookie award has in the past proved to be, in a sense, a gateway to success for new actors.
B5mQJrTCQAEJBbt.jpg

This year’s nominees, according to Star News, are Park Bo Gum (“Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Wonderful Days”), Park Hyung Sik (“What’s With This Family”), Seo Kang Joon (“What’s With This Family”), Seo In Guk (“The King’s Face”), Son Ho Joon (“The Full Sun”, “Trot Lovers”), and Yoon Hyun Min (“Discovery of Love”).
KBS has chosen the nominees through surveying producers, writers, and reporters, as well as through inquiry with the Program Research Assembly.
If the viewer ratings are any indication, the best guess for the rookie award would be Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon, as “What’s With This Family” has the highest viewer ratings out of the nominated actors’ dramas.
However, if judged by the depth of the drama, Seo In Guk may be the likely candidate, as “The King’s Face,” which requires more in-depth acting, was praised for casting Seo In Guk.
The other nominees cannot be ruled out either, since they also have performed flawlessly and are all considered to be deserving of the title. The fact that the nominees are all legitimate possibilities makes it harder for viewers to guess who will be the lucky recipient.
Who do you think it will be?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/23/park-hyung-sik-seo-kang-joong-and-more-up-for-kbs-rookie-award-who-will-win/

Guest KangHae143

adikkeluangman said: Park Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Joon, and More Up for KBS’ Rookie Award: Who Will Win?
For the upcoming KBS Drama Awards, many are interested in who will receive the rookie award, as it is an especially meaningful award that can only be received once in an actor’s career.
Actors are especially hungry for KBS’s rookie award because the past receivers, such as Kim Soo Hyun, Joo Won, and Lee Jong Suk, are considered today as top stars; the rookie award has in the past proved to be, in a sense, a gateway to success for new actors.
This year’s nominees, according to Star News, are Park Bo Gum (“Tomorrow Cantabile,” “Wonderful Days”), Park Hyung Sik (“What’s With This Family”), Seo Kang Joon (“What’s With This Family”), Seo In Guk (“The King’s Face”), Son Ho Joon (“The Full Sun”, “Trot Lovers”), and Yoon Hyun Min (“Discovery of Love”).

KBS has chosen the nominees through surveying producers, writers, and reporters, as well as through inquiry with the Program Research Assembly.
If the viewer ratings are any indication, the best guess for the rookie award would be Park Hyung Sik and Seo Kang Joon, as “What’s With This Family” has the highest viewer ratings out of the nominated actors’ dramas.
However, if judged by the depth of the drama, Seo In Guk may be the likely candidate, as “The King’s Face,” which requires more in-depth acting, was praised for casting Seo In Guk.
The other nominees cannot be ruled out either, since they also have performed flawlessly and are all considered to be deserving of the title. The fact that the nominees are all legitimate possibilities makes it harder for viewers to guess who will be the lucky recipient.
Who do you think it will be?

Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of Seo Gang Jun unleashed
20141226093132_549cac643b9fe_1.jpg

New behind cuts of Seo Gang Jun are melting many fans' hearts.
On December 26th, the production team of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family' released new behind cuts of actor Seo Gang Jun. The photos show Seo Gang Jun rehearsing his part in a car, and showing cute poses at the camera.
Seo Gang Jun is showing the same charming look in every cut, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for the photos.
Seo Gang Jun, a member of actor group SURPRISE, is playing in KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family,' and he is also appearing on channel SBS' variety program, 'Roommate' these days. Last Month, SURPRISE released their 1st single, '5URPRISE 1st SINGLE - From My Heart,' and the album is getting explosive reactions from all over the world.
Meanwhile, SURPRISE are going to visit Tokyo, Japan for 'Asia Promotion 5URPRISE PARTY in Japan,' which will take place on December 27th.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=348691