Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Guest suhee00

He's gorgeous and I am sure he will have too many fans soon... but so HANDSOME xD 
sometimes though I do feel like his eyes aren't real and lensed.  o,o

Guest KangHae143

suhee00

said: He's gorgeous and I am sure he will have too many fans soon... but so HANDSOME xD 

sometimes though I do feel like his eyes aren't real and lensed.  o,o

Guest KangHae143

Seo Kang Joon for "Oh! Boy" Magazine ~ It's kind of an Old photoshoot XD 
BrHk6BMCUAAY2hc.jpg:largeBrHk4wxCAAIB_B3.jpg:largeBrHk7y2CEAEYun3.jpg:largeBrHk3EmCYAAyosK.jpg:large

He looks so PeRfEcTly Cuuuuute in that Photoshoot :x The 2 Last Pics are just sdjvndivdkvgsdfvfdb ..... ~ 

Guest KangHae143

@pandavin I didn't want to spoil those pics, Atually, I was abt to post some Screen caps from Joonie's new drama "What happens to my family" but since there are many caps, I decided to spoil some of them but I forgot to edit the post ~ .. Anyway, It's edited right now ^__^ 
'nd thank you for the New pics ~ :D

Guest KangHae143

Seo Kang Joon interview with "NYLON" ~ 
Actor Seo Kang Joon recently posed for the fashion magazine NYLON. Here is the interview that ensued following the shooting: 

- You work out as well, right? Like actresses who only eat celery and drink water…

I don’t do that, but I did lose a lot of weight. It’s because I heard I had a lot of cheek fat while I filmed the “After School Bokbulbok” with the other 5urprise members.

- Are there are any questions that you faced difficulty in answering?

Questions like, “Is there anything else you want to say?

- Oh right, your nickname is “Sanbon’s vitamin.”

That just came up at “Radio Star” as a joke but it’s consistently becoming a much-talked topic.

- What was the word you heard the most back in the days?

Uhm..son?

- It feels like you just memorized that last answer. Your facial expression didn’t even change. Are you being shy?

Haha. Yes. I’m not very outgoing.

TO READ THE FULL INTERVIEW: http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/07/actor-seo-kang-joon-talks-about-his-busy-life-personality-and-his-favorite-drama-through-nylon/

Seo-Kang-Joon-for-NYLON-2.jpg

He's too honnest, That's why his answers are kind of Blunt Kkkkkkk :)>- ~

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 24px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "닉스 서강준 아이린 2014FW 메이킹필름,비즈니스 캐주얼 닉스Seo Kang Joon and Irene Video Making 

source: fantagiogroup