Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

@Lawyerh@im0202 He was in cheese in the trap with my other guy PHJ hahaha & he was a little on the bad side there, i liked him in Eun hye's drama I forgot the title, but robot it was not my cup of tea either, i want some Kdrama on the realistic side! This one i'll try but I'm not sure about the FL i first saw her in that S.Scandal drama (title too long for me to remember) hahaha

• LOL 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Seo Kang Jun To Enlist For His Mandatory Service In November

Actor Seo Kang Jun is set to enlist for his mandatory military service later this month.

According to media reports on November 8th, Seo Kang Jun will be enlisting for his mandatory military service on November 23rd. After carrying out his 4-week basic training, Seo Kang Jun will complete the remainder of his service as an active-duty soldier.

The actor plans to resume his acting career once he completes his mandatory service. 

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/seo-kang-jun-to-enlist-for-his-mandatory-service-in-november/#ixzz7BefJJWIv

• 2 years later...

New Drama News *Maybe* :).

SeoKangJoon reportedly to lead a new MBC comedy drama UndercoverHighSchool, depicts the school life of an NIS agent who disguised himself as a high school student. Written by BadProsecutor's Lim Young-bin, and broadcast in early of 2025.

Seo Kang Joon In Talks For Comedy Drama As First Project Since Military Discharge

Seo Kang Joon In Talks For Comedy Drama As First Project Since Military Discharge

Seo Kang Joon may be returning to the small screen!

On March 6, industry insiders reported that Seo Kang Joon will be starring in the new drama “Undercover High School” (literal title).

In response to the report, Seo Kang Joon’s agency Man Of Creation stated, “Seo Kang Joon received an offer to star in ‘Undercover High School’ and is reviewing the offer positively.”

“Undercover High School” is a comedy drama about a man who goes undercover as a high school student while hiding his identity as an agent of the National Intelligence Service (NIS) and establishes solidarity and empathizes with his classmates through school life. The drama will be written by Im Young Bin of the drama “Bad Prosecutor.”

Seo Kang Joon was reportedly offered to play the role of Jung Hae Sung, an undercover agent who disguises himself as a high school student. If Seo Kang Joon accepts his casting offer, “Undercover High School” will be his first return project after being discharged from the military in May of last year.

“Undercover High School” plans to kick off filming in the first half of this year with the goal of releasing in 2025 via MBC. Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1646861wpp/seo-kang-joon-in-talks-for-comedy-drama-as-first-project-since-military-discharge