Quantcast
Lawyerh

Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧ (Upcoming Drama 2020 - I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice) ♡

At least the makeup is not too much @Lawyerh:lol:...Looking handsome 

You know , one actress I would love to see him work again with is Lee Sung Kyung. There were siblings in CITT but I think they can be paired off romantically. Look at their brown eyes 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Park Min Young And Seo Kang Joon Confirmed As Leads Of New JTBC Drama

Sep 17, 2019
by D. Kim

s9Pd7SF.jpg

Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be starring in a drama together!

In August, it was revealed that the two actors are in talks for the JTBC drama “I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” (literal title).

It was confirmed on September 17 that Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will be uniting as the leads for the drama.

The drama is based on a novel of the same title and is a warm romance story set in the countryside.

Park Min Young will be playing Mok Hae Won, an ordinary woman without any special characteristics besides having played cello since she was young. She uses that skill to step out into the professional world, but this only results in heartbreak and the loss of trust. She then decides to move back to a town in Gangwon Province, where she lived when she was young.

Seo Kang Joon’s character Im Eun Seob runs a small bookstore in Mok Hae Won’s hometown. He lives quite the simple lifestyle, starting his day by reading while drinking coffee and ending with a post for his bookstore blog. His life is shaken up a bit when Hae Won enters his life.

The production team commented, “Actors Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon will meet as Mok Hae Won and Im Eun Seob, the two main characters leading the ‘healing’ romance. They will deliver warmth that will melt your hearts in the cold weather.

Please look forward to the romantic chemistry of Park Min Young and Seo Kang Joon, which will warmly embrace people who have been hurt by others.”

“I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice” is set to air in the first half of 2020 via JTBC.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice”

날씨가 좋으면 찾아가겠어요

by Lee Do Woo

Rxbiooo.jpg

WmXFdPe.jpg

n1kwwtM.jpg

Source Naver

Im waiting Seo Kang Joon as bookstore owner. As he himself love to read book, I can understand why he decided to play on this drama. Rooting for him!!! Waiting for 2020 to come. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am here to ogle. He looks good @Lawyerh

don’t know where this is from but haha look at this  shirt ..very metrosexual? :D

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

W Korea Interview 9/23/2019

You can turn on Eng sub cc. 

@triplem handsome! Today Im so happy to see him... 

• Love 2

@LawyerhOkkie , Dokkie and Kikkie....oppa  ran out of cat names ....:joy:...but cute. Miss Watcher actually.  I am glad he choose his character in 3rd Charm as his fave ...I also like that one best as much as I was cursing at the plot 

• LOL 1

Yikes. @Lawyerh..what's with the shirt??? Not my taste...the stylist these days have interesting tastes ..but at least he has nice long eyelashes ...longer than mine:ph34r:...he is not like wearing fake eyelashes right? Maybe used some make up there :D

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Yikes. @Lawyerh..what's with the shirt??? Not my taste...the stylist these days have interesting tastes ..but at least he has nice long eyelashes ...longer than mine:ph34r:...he is not like wearing fake eyelashes right? Maybe used some make up there :D

I need to learn from him then.. i dont even know how to use fake eyelash... haha kidding... 

Ok last update Millet 

Saw many oppa pics today... can sleep well & have good dream :lol:

• LOL 1

Lack of natural talent? What’s he talking about ? I think he’s pretty talented @Lawyerh

From https://www.soompi.com/article/1355232wpp/seo-kang-joon-opens-up-about-feeling-like-he-lacks-natural-talent

In a new interview and pictorial for Esquire magazine, Seo Kang Joon spoke humbly about his acting career and strong work ethic.

After appearing in OCN’s hit psychological thriller drama “Watcher” earlier this year, Seo Kang Joon recently confirmed that he would be starring opposite Park Min Young in a new JTBC drama set to air in early 2020.

Although “Watcher” marked his first-ever thriller, Seo Kang Joon managed to pull off the genre and received praise for his masterful portrayal of his character. When asked about his skillful depiction of young police officer Kim Young Goon, the actor confessed that he felt as though he needed to work hard because he lacked a natural talent for acting.

“Because acting is so much fun, I want to do a good job portraying my characters,” said Seo Kang Joon. “But if I’m in a situation where I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to properly [express the character] even if I work hard, there’s no choice for me but to work hard. It’s not that I want to work hard, but that I have no other choice.”

He continued modestly, “If I’d been born with natural talent, it’s possible that I might not have worked this hard. For people like me who were born without natural talent and lack sharp instincts, I think there’s nothing else we can do aside from simply working hard.”

Spoiler

Seo-Kang-Joon-2.jpg

As for what he thinks his future will look like, Seo Kang Joon remarked, “I’m the type to focus on the present rather than imagine the future. So I’m not sure, but I’m guessing that I’d still be acting.”

“I don’t know what kind of actor I’ll be,” he went on, “but I think that even then, I’ll still be focusing on the present, just as I am now. I’m not really the type to have specific expectations. If I feel that I have grown somewhat [as an actor], then I’ll be relieved.”

Edited by triplem
  • Insightful 1