Quantcast
Lawyerh

Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧ (Upcoming Drama 2020 - I’ll Go to You When the Weather Is Nice) ♡

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

He better not die @Lawyerh. Already our Affairs drama is spiralling into the abyss based on the preview. I’m in much pain this week -_-

Yeah I'm going to have demonstration to OCN if so.... I might be team up with @sushilicious as salty group :ph34r:

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh Our poor boy keeps getting hurt. But he looks mighty hot 

i approve the fighting scenes :lol:

I actually prefer him in dramas like this ( Watcher )  , k romances especially rom coms are a hit & miss . Hence @titania1000 I hv my reservations about the potential new drama . But let’s see . Nothing is set in stone . 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Seo Kang Joon Doggie Alert

Who's the puppy here? I can't see the difference! :bawling:

11 hours ago, triplem said:

I actually prefer him in dramas like this ( Watcher )  , k romances especially rom coms are a hit & miss . Hence @titania1000 I hv my reservations about the potential new drama . But let’s see . Nothing is set in stone .

I get that he wants to not be typecast: that's why he expressed the intention to do more genre drama, but needed a break after Watcher and its multiple actions scenes, it's just that this new project seems a little too predictable on all fronts (cast, plot) to bring something new to his career. :tears:

Which leads me to ask to all his fans here: has he completely stopped his musical career? Is he only now an actor?   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

@titania1000 Good question. The boyband group is a bit different tho. Theyre more like for acting project. Their introduction is more for actor group. But i kind of want to see him dancing & singing too. 

Can u spot Kang Joon? Haha... i seldom found his dancing clip and this one is cute. 

They should do more MV.... their voice are good. 

Bonus: 

He appeared in MV as eye candy. No sing or dance.. but he gorgeous lol. Enjoy.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

20 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Seo Kang Joon Doggie Alert

My love for him just grew again by leaps and bounds :love:

• LOL 3

On 8/8/2019 at 12:01 AM, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali his old drama...he was in forever SLS last time...:joy:

I watched long eps fam drama bcos of him lol... but ofc i skip the rest like mad!

Did u guys know this drama?

Drama is What Happened to My Family? Quite a fun watch. Lawyer HTJ was in the drama too. 

• Love 2

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Drama is What Happened to My Family? Quite a fun watch. Lawyer HTJ was in the drama too. 

Yeah she is there. Haha.. but i mainly skip her portion. Cos i only interested in his romance. Its long series tho ktcj haha... Park Hyung Sik is the main lead. If u have many hours to spare u shall watch :lol:

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah she is there. Haha.. but i mainly skip her portion. Cos i only interested in his romance. Its long series tho ktcj haha... Park Hyung Sik is the main lead. If u have many hours to spare u shall watch :lol:

I watched already... Her storyline is the funniest actually :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Heidi Seow Uniform guy for u lol. I knew u can't resist this haha....

And from same drama as chef. 

Hahaha! U read my mind @Lawyerh :love::kiss_wink: 

SKJ really looks great in uniform, Next pilot? I always wanna see oppas in pilot mode. :joy: 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hahaha! U read my mind @Lawyerh :love::kiss_wink: 

SKJ really looks great in uniform, Next pilot? I always wanna see oppas in pilot mode. :joy: 

Too bad heidi need to wait... next he is a bookstore owner hahaha..... 

AhnuZCa.jpg

UnTvx2p.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Too bad heidi need to wait... next he is a bookstore owner hahaha..... 

Hahaha! Is ok @Lawyerh Maybe bookstore owner will glasses? :wub: Casualty outfit with bang. :wub:

• LOL 3

Seo Kang Joon Steals Hearts With His Looks in Grazia

Feb 18, 2016
by E. Kang

Axmcmod.jpg

Seo Kang Joon wins women’s hearts in the latest edition of Grazia.

He is dressed in various Z Zegna looks, showing off his charms as an “absolutely precious man.” From a suit to a crewneck and t-shirt, or a biker jacket to a nylon parker, Seo Kang Joon is unrestricted in being able to pull off “stylings that can steal girls’ hearts.”

seo kang joon 2

Seo Kang Joon is currently receiving a lot of love for his character Baek In Ho in the currently airing, popular tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

At first, he didn’t how to act as Baek In Ho because his own personality was so different from the character’s, but now Seo Kang Joon has completely become Baek In Ho and is cheering for his character more than anyone else. 

When asked what similarities he does have with his character, Seo Kang Joon replies, “the fact that he doesn’t try to gain anything. Baek In Ho likes Seol, but he doesn’t try to steal her away from Yoo Jung. He merely treasures the feeling of liking her. It’s really sweet, and I sympathize with him.”

seo kang joon 3
He reveals that a webtoon character that he really wants to act is the vampire from “Orange Marmalade.” He laughs while mentioning that “fans agree saying that my eyes and skin color would match the character well.”

The rest of Seo Kang Joon’s photoshoot and interview will be released in the March, Week 1 edition of Grazia, which will be sold starting February 20.

@triplem Since we briefly talk about vampire. Joonie wishes is to play in vampire drama :lol: What you say? Yes? No? Me... can't wait... 

@Heidi Seow Glasses? Yeah now that u mentioned it... haha he definitely need one as bookworm eh bookowner store :D

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

0 Good question. The boyband group is a bit different tho. Theyre more like for acting project. Their introduction is more for actor group. But i kind of want to see him dancing & singing too. 

Thank you for the vids! 

Sorry if it's unpopular:  It feels so unnatural to see him dance and sing because it's so totally opposite of what his current character in Watcher would do! 

He owns completely KYG: i really can't imagine another actor playing him. That's maybe why the gap between the two worlds appears so wide: to the point it seems someone else on those vids!:o

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

He appeared in MV as eye candy. No sing or dance.. but he gorgeous lol. Enjoy.

Wow this MV is quite cute: i love the pink mood! :w00t:

Indeed, he looks really fine here: no wonder the girls are all over him.:lol:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Since we briefly talk about vampire. Joonie wishes is to play in vampire drama :lol: What you say? Yes? No? Me... can't wait... 

@Heidi Seow Glasses? Yeah now that u mentioned it... haha he definitely need one as bookworm eh bookowner store :D

Ikr @Lawyerh as bookworm or owner must have a glasses. This drama should be winter background right? Imagine bright creamy white outfit, light brown pants with his brown eyes and glasses. Perhaps black or brown bronze hair tone? B) 

• LOL 3

@titania1000 Haha its fine. His dancing is quite funny to see. Got more dancing of him that even i raise my eyebrow :mrgreen:....

This one... i was like... oppa no... don't bwahahahah....

But this one quite cute in his fan meeting lol.

If u guys know more dance from him... let me know. I always love oppa moving his hips around :joy:

@Heidi Seow it set in february... so i think u might be right? Still winter? Haha u alrd even plan his outfit!! Lol... love ur enthusiasm! 

• LOL 3

26 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@titania1000 Haha its fine. His dancing is quite funny to see. Got more dancing of him that even i raise my eyebrow :mrgreen:....

This one... i was like... oppa no... do

But this one quite cute in

If u guys know more dance from him... let me know. I always love oppa moving his hips around :joy:

@Heidi Seow it set in february... so i think u might be right? Still winter? Haha u alrd even plan his outfit!! Lol... love ur enthusiasm! 

OMG!! The dance part so epic!!! How can he dance in so serious face.  :joy: Yoon Park's response so funny. 

Hahaha, if Feb then maybe will wear knit cloths coz still in very cold season. Something like Final scene at seaside when he and FL reunite time. I always like to imagine about my oppas outfits. :wub:

• LOL 3