Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’ “Roommate” to End Its Run with Last Episode Today
SBS’ variety program “Roommate” will come to an end with its last episode airing today, April 14.
The second season of “Roommate” will be ending and the doors of the sharehouse will be closing today, in time for SBS’ seasonal reorganization for the spring.
CChjwSEWgAAXiem.jpg

The show first hit the air after joining the regular Sunday variety lineup in May of last year. It then kicked off a brand new season in September. Six months into the second season, there were rumors of discussion for another season. However, due to low viewer ratings and an unclear direction for the show and its cast, the discussion ended in the program’s cancellation.
Since the first season, “Roommate” became a highly-discussed show although it experienced a few bumps in the road. Over the course of two seasons, the show went through a number of changes and transitions, including a time slot shift that negatively impacted its viewership ratings.
Fortunately for fans, the return of a third season later on down the road has not completely been ruled out.
Meanwhile, the last episode is scheduled to air on April 14 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/13/sbs-roommate-to-end-its-run-with-last-episode-today/
-----g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung Thanks Viewers Before Last Episode of “Roommate 2″
g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung expressed his thoughts on the last filming of SBS‘s “Roommate 2.”
On April 14, Park Joon Hyung posted on his Instagram, “Ah, unfortunately today is the last episode of ‘Roommate 2′,” with a picture he took with all the members of the show together. “Our ‘Roommate’ family, our producer, and our writers all worked very hard and  it makes it harder [to say goodbye] because we became so close with one another,” he wrote.
CCiiEeDW8AABkV8.jpg

Park Joon Hyung went on to say “Thank you to everyone for making so many memories~! And thank you so much to the viewers who made it possible for us to meet the audience through this program~! I love you~Bam~!!!” and expressed his gratitude towards the audience.
The second season of “Roommate” will be closing today with its final episode and there are no specific plans for another season.
The following program to air after this show has not been decided yet .
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/g-o-d-s-park-joon-hyung-thanks-viewers-for-last-episode-of-roommate-2/
SKJ not in the picture but Joon still tag him on IG post. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hyungsik and Seo Kang Jun wrap up a successful Japanese fan meeting for 'What's With This Family'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and ZE:A's Hyungsik headed over to Japan together for their fan meeting in Japan to promote drama 'What's With This Family', which is doing very well overseas. It was a pretty big hit in South Korea, too, so doesn't come as too big a surprise. 
The handsome men met up with fans the Kokusai Forum in Tokyo this weekend for a successful event that happened twice for over 2,000 fans and five hours.  Although the two were rivals in a love triangle, they showed camaraderie together as well as the charms of their individual characters from the drama, perhaps fighting for the love of the fans this time?  Lucky fans...
seo-kang-jun_1430168465_wwtf.jpg

The two acting-idols also performed for the crowd, wooing with their musical talents. Seo Kang Jun played "Love Affair" on the piano and sang OST, Yozoh's "I Told You", in duet form with Hyungsik, touching hearts amidst the fun they were having.  
Seo Kang Jun said, "This was the first time meeting fans as part of 'What's With This Family' and it was a different atmosphere from other fan meetings that touched me because they not only liked me, but also the production, and sympathized with the production along with me.  It's been over two months since the drama ended, but the touching feelings and memories were brought back a second time through this event, so I, of course, had a good time.  Thanks and thanks again for all the love and interest."
The drama did incredibly well, passing 40% in viewer ratings, in South Korea and is now wowing a different audience in not only Japan but also China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and more for a total of 13 countries.  How badly do you miss the drama?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/hyungsik-and-seo-kang-jun-wrap-up-a-successful-japanese-fan-meeting-for-whats-with-this-family

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 7월호 - '뷰티 인사이드 The Beauty Inside'

This is MV from movie Beauty Inside by Yoon Jong Shin. He acting in this movie.

• 4 months later...

Some old articles from allkpop

2015/12 + 2016/01

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/cheese-in-the-trap-leads-seo-kang-jun-and-lee-sung-kyung-to-spill-it-on-taxi

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seo-kang-jun-ranks-the-actors-from-cheese-in-the-trap-by-looks-in-new-pictorial-and-interview

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seo-kang-jun-nam-joo-hyuk-and-lee-sung-kyung-show-some-love-for-cheese-in-the-trap

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/cheese-in-the-trap-costars-seo-kang-jun-and-lee-yeon-hee-look-friendly-in-new-selfie

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seo-kang-jun-reveals-what-advantage-he-holds-over-yoo-seung-ho-and-park-bo-gum

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/seo-kang-jun-felt-like-he-found-his-long-lost-sibling-in-lee-sung-kyung

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seo-kang-jun-opens-up-about-being-compared-to-his-older-sister-on-taxi

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seo-kang-jun-had-to-fend-for-himself-while-pursuing-acting

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seo-kang-jun-and-lee-sung-kyung-discuss-how-they-developed-their-chemistry-on-screen

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seo-kang-jun-opens-up-about-how-malicious-comments-created-a-phobia

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/seolhyun-and-seo-kang-jun-to-possibly-bring-their-explosive-visuals-to-laws-of-the-jungle

Seo Kang Jun makes the ladies swoon in 'Marie Claire' + talks dating

December 23, 2015 @ 12:20 pm

seo-kang-jun_1450890239_af_org.jpg

Before you get to drool over Seo Kang Jun's manly ways on tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap' this coming January, you can check him out in the next month's issue of 'Marie Claire'!

Dripping with charisma and firing his signature sexy gaze, Seo Kang Jun goes for dark and mysterious in this photo shoot.  No doubt all the women on set were trying so hard not to fall left and right at this man's charms.

SEE ALSO: People are willing to buy Seo Kang Jun's free hug event tickets on inflated prices

When the editor asked him if he were similar to his character when approaching a woman he liked, he replied that he would likewise hide his feelings instead of taking care of the woman affectionately and were of a considerably careful nature.  This is why he is unable to even start a relationship and often would actually get distant from his crush.

seo-kang-jun_1450890159_SKJ1.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1450890159_SKJ2.jpgseo-kang-jun_1450890160_SKJ3.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Jun discusses his role in the new 'Cheese in the Trap' drama

December 28, 2015 @ 1:29 am
Seo Kang Jun talked about his upcoming role as Baek In Ho in 'Cheese in the Trap'!

'Cheese In The Trap' is about a university student played by Kim Go Eun and her sunbae played by Park Hae Jin. Kim Go Eun's character works while studying because she's not financially well off, and Park Hae Jin's character is described to be good looking, smart, athletic and kind, but with a dark side. Seo Kang Jun's Baek In Ho is the sub-lead who fights for Kim Go Eun's affections and has a rivalry with Park Hae Jin's character.

SEE ALSO: People are willing to buy Seo Kang Jun's free hug event tickets on inflated prices

He confessed that before, he had a hard time because he'd played characters that weren't around his age, but he had a lot of fun with this character because they were very similar in age. He revealed that he felt like he was coming to play with Kim Go Eun's character more than that he was coming to act.

Check out the clip above!

CR: allkpop

• Like 1

@sera43 It's a good idea to post old articles. Let me join you! :)

Old Articles from allkpop 2

Seo Kang Jun reveals how much he's like his 'Cheese in the Trap' character with 'Geek' magazine

January 21, 2016 @ 4:41 pm

seo-kang-jun_1453411733_af_org.jpg

Happy Valentine indeed, 'Geek' magazine...

The publication dropped pictures of actor Seo Kang Jun for its February issue!  And yeah, that's right, he's not wearing a shirt.  Now if he got rid of the jacket, too...

In the interview portion, he talked about his current hit tvN series, 'Cheese in the Trap,' in which he plays the short-tempered but endearing Baek In Ho.  "Baek In Ho, from the original webtoon, and I look very different in appearance," he started.  "If you look at comments, I saw a lot of fans of the original work who thought that a shame, but there's nothing I can do about that.  However, I tried my best to express Baek In Ho as closely as possible to the original work.

"When I was doing 'Hwajung,' Cha Seung Won told me, 'Do not throw yourself away. Every character comes out from within you,' and that is something both simple and difficult. This time, I am trying to put his words to action to my fullest ability with the In Ho character.  I am acting out Baek In Ho after putting on a filter of 'What would I do in this situation?'  'How would I speak and react at times like this?' instead of following the script exactly as is."

You can read more about it in the February issue, but how do you think he's doing so far in the drama?

seo-kang-jun_1453396113_SKJ1.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1453396114_SKJ2.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________

Fantagio shares bts photos of Seo Kang Jun totally immersed in his role

January 22, 2016 @ 6:26 pm

seo-kang-jun_1453504427_af_org.jpg

Seo Kang Jun has been getting all the ladies' hearts a flutter with his role as the seemingly crude, yet sensitive and gentle-hearted soul 'Baek In Ho' in tvN's 'Cheese In the Trap,' and we just end up craving more of him every week. 

Well, I got something that will suppress that craving with some behind the scenes photos of the actor on set, which were shared by his agency Fantagio. In the photos, you can see Seo Kang Joon carefully looking over his script with the director, possibly discussing how to bring more life to his scenes and make them more believable. 

It's been rumored that the actor is not afraid to address the director every time he might have questions or even suggestions, proving that he's got true passion and that he's serious about his line of work. And I gotta say, it really shows, especially when I watch episodes of 'Cheese In the Trap'! Keep up the good work, Seo Kang Jun! 

seo-kang-jun_1453504385_seokangjun.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Jun and Heize get close for 'Nix' shoot

seo-kang-jun-heize_1453917289_af_org.jpg

Is that a hug of affection or a choke hold...?

Nevertheless, Seo Kang Jun and rapper Heize look hot together for their photo shoot with casual brand 'Nix'!  Pictures dropped just the other day show them taking on the street fashion with ease, looking all cool and trendy.

Apparently sweatshirts are trendy right now so can we get a Hallelujah from all our lazy brothers and sisters?  Although would we look as good as Seo Kang Jun and Heize? I know I won't.

Check out the pictures below to see how they styled themselves for a casual yet chic look!

heize_1453917068_nix1.jpgheize_1453917068_nix2.jpgheize_1453917068_nix3.jpg

Credit:allkpop

• Like 2

'Laws of the Jungle in Tonga' confirms its full lineup

January 27, 2016 @ 10:38 pm
Chansung-Seolhyun-Sandeul-Sungjong-seo-k

The full line-up for SBS' 'Laws of the Jungle in Tonga' is officially confirmed (and full of your favorite idols)!

SBS' rep told OSEN on January 28, "This 'Laws of the Jungle' filming has been confirmed to be in Tonga. They will depart [Korea] on January 31."

The members are confirmed to be 2PM's Chansung, B1A4's Sandeul, INFINITE's Sungjong, Seo Kang Jun, Mad Town's Jota, Jeon Hye Bin, Lee Hoon, Go Se Won and Hong Yoon Hwa

AOA's Seolhyun is still in the process of adjusting her schedule to join 'Laws of the Jungle'. As long as everything goes according to plan, shAre you excited for this cast?e's said to be able to take part in the show.

Are you excited for this cast?                                             

CR:allkpop

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Jun, Lee Kwang Soo, Siwan, and more in talks for drama 'Entourage'

February 1, 2016 @ 4:48 pm

Siwan-Lee-Kwang-Soo-seo-kang-jun_1454348

Cable channel tvN dropped the names of four actors who were considering a role in its upcoming drama, 'Entourage'!

On February 1, the drama's side for 'Entourage Korea (working title),' stated, "It is true that the previously mentioned Seo Kang Jun, Siwan, Jo Jin Woong, and Lee Kwang Soo all received casting offers, and they are reviewing it positively.

"We are tuning up the broadcasting air times and formatting, although it is not a Friday-Saturday drama after 'Memory.'  'Memory' is set to broadcast after the currently airing 'Signal,' while the current drama decided to air after 'Memory' is 'Dear My Friends.'"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Korea's 'Entourage' Lines Up Its Stars

BY Julie Jones | Feb 02, 2016 10:16 AM EST

seo-kang-joon.jpg?w=600

The K-drama version of the American program "Entourage" has lined up its cast and it's a promising one.

The Korean cast will include Seo Kang Joon, Jo Jin Woong, Im Si Wan, and Lee Kwang Soo as four childhood friends who attempt to navigate life in the entertainment business. One of them is a star.

The HBO program began airing in 2004 and ran until 2011. "Entourage" starred Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Kevin Connolly, Jerry Ferrara, Jeremy Piven and Debi Mazar. Adrian Grenier played an A-list movie star from Queens, New York.

Although it is not yet certain who will play the A-list actor, every member of the k-drama cast brings a lot of charisma to the program. Seo Kang Joon currently plays the second lead in the drama "Cheese in the Trap" with co-stars Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun. He is probably the best bet for the movie star.

Jo Jin Woong plays a detective from the past in the time travel police drama "Signal." He also starred in the hit film "Assassination."

Im Si Wan had a breakout hit with the cable drama "Misaeng" and appears in the films "The Attorney" and "Melody To Remember." Lee Kwang Soo is best known for his part in the SBS variety show "Running Man," but last year he also had a supporting role in the drama "It's Okay That's Love" with Gong Hyo Jin and Jo In Sung.

K-drama "Entourage" will offer an inside and sometimes hilarious look at the Korean entertainment business. As with the American program, the show will feature frequent guests, including actors, athletes and other celebrities.

The drama has already begun filming and will air in June on tvN. It is not yet known how many episodes have been planned for the Korean version.

CR:kdramastars

• Like 1

Seo Kang Jun still keeps in touch with former co-star Nam Ji Hyun?

February 5, 2016 @ 6:36 pm

nam-ji-hyun-seo-kang-jun-lee-kuk-ju_1454

Actor Seo Kang Jun appeared on MBC's 'I Live Alone' as a close friend of cast member Lee Kuk Ju, where he made her jealous by revealing he was remaining close to his former 'What's With This Family' co-star, Nam Ji Hyun!

First, Seo Kang Jun asked, "Noona, do you have a boyfriend?" and she said no, suggesting he could be her boyfriend.  He cutely replied, "I can't.  My mom advised me to be careful about alcohol, women, and gambling."

She asked, "Are there actresses who like you and the such?" but he replied, "No. I'm close to all of them," so she followed up with, "Do you still contact Nam Ji Hyun, who was in a drama with you?"

Seo Kang Jun said he did to which she told him, "Don't.  The drama's over," but he replied, "I can just ask how she is, can't I?  Ji Hyun is so nice."

Lee Kuk Ju seemed unimpressed by how nice the actress is, however, as she ordered him, "Do not contact Nam Ji Hyun.  If you want to know how she is, check the internet."

Before the two separated, Lee Kuk Ju told him, "Be careful of noonas.  All noonas are wolves," so he asked if she were a wolf, too.  Do you ship him with Lee Kuk Ju or Nam Ji Hyun?

Spoiler

lee-kuk-ju_1454692211_SKJ.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Min Ji takes on 'Cheese in the Trap' dilemma: Park Hae Jin vs. Seo Kang Jun

February 9, 2016 @ 9:00 pm
park-hae-jin-seo-kang-jun-park-min-ji_14

Does actress Park Min Ji, who plays Bora in tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap,' have second lead syndrome or is she all for rooting for the lead?

In a recent interview, the actress was asked, "If you were to pick your ideal type out of Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin), Baek In Ho (Seo Kang Jun), and Eun Taek (Nam Joo Hyuk), which type would you like?"

She replied, "As Bora, of course I like Eun Taek the best.  However, there's this.  The romance in 'Cheese in the Trap' is split as Bora x Eun Taek and Yoo Jung x In Ho x Seol (Kim Go Eun).  When I watch it later on at home while comfortably lying down from the viewing point of an audience member, my thoughts start to change.  I like In Ho way more than Yoo Jung.  For me, the caring and perfect Yoo Jung is also cool, but I like someone to whom I could show my true self and be comfortable around.  The way Seol looks like she's returned to her comfortable self when she's with In ho.  However, this is my personal preference."

Gurl, we are all with you on that one.  Okay, well I am, anyway. Who do you like best out of the three? And do you prefer In Ho or Yoo Jung?

'Cheese in the Trap' releases bts photos of Seo Kang Jun that will make your heart pound

February 11, 2016 @ 6:07 pm
seo-kang-jun_1455231710_af_org.jpg

If you were sad about the lack of 'Cheese in the Trap' this week, do not despair!  tvN has kindly dropped a few bts cuts of the gorgeous Seo Kang Jun via SNS on February 11.

The crew even posted the picture with a message noting those viewers who are crying now that their Lunar New Year holidays are coming to a close and saying Seo Kang Jun will save them!

And indeed, he is quite the hero.  The behind cuts show off his handsome features and jaw-dropping good looks as his soft gaze either looks directly at you through the camera or at the lovable Hong Seol.

Soon it'll be the weekend and then 'Cheese in the Trap' will be back to make your Monday better!

better!

seo-kang-jun_1455231661_cheese1.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231661_cheese2.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231661_cheese3.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231661_cheese4.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231663_cheese5.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231663_cheese6.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231664_cheese7.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455231664_cheese8.jpg

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun to hold Meet and Greet with fans in Singapore!

February 12, 2016 @ 4:11 am

seo-kang-jun_1455235733_af_org.jpg

Rising actor and 'Cheese in the Trap' heartthrob Seo Kang Jun will be meeting fans through a meet and greet in Singapore!

The meet and greet on February 19 will be the actor's first time greeting his fans in Singapore. In addition to the fan meeting, the actor is set to hold press conferences and interviews with various media outlets during his visit. 

A representative of Fantagio Entertainment not only confirmed Seo Kang Jun's promotions in Singapore, but also upcoming dates in China and Japan!

What a treat for fans!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Jun compares himself to his 'Cheese in the Trap' character

February 13, 2016 @ 9:37 am

seo-kang-jun_1455373849_af_org.jpg

Actor Seo Kang Jun compared himself to his character Baek In Ho on tvN's 'Cheese in the Trap'.

On the February 13th broadcast of 'Entertainment Relay', Seo Kang Jun shared, "My personality is so different than his, so I was very worried. In reality, I'm introverted. It meshed well with me when I did it though. There's probably a bit of Baek In Ho inside of me."

As for whether he's secretly outgoing, he commented, "No. I don't think I was born that way. I really have to study."

Have you been watching 'Cheese in the Trap'?

Cr:allkpop

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Jun wants to play a vampire next time?

February 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pm

seo-kang-jun_1455730585_af_org.jpg

Seo Kang Jun revealed in a new pictorial and interview with 'Grazia' magazine on February 17 that he wants to try a vampire role next!

Seo Kang Jun revealed that at first, he had a hard time acting out his current character, Baek In Ho, from 'Cheese in the Trap' because the two were so different, but added that now he supports the character more than anybody else.

When asked what they did have in common, Seo Kang Jun said, "The part where we do not try to win.  Although he likes Seol, he doesn't try to take her away from Yoo Jung.  He just treasures his feelings for her.  That was quite pretty to view and I could empathize with it."

When asked which character he wanted to try acting out no matter what, he chose the vampire that came out in webtoon-turned-drama, 'Orange Marmalade,' stating, "Even my fans said that I would match [the character] well with my complexion and eyes," and laughed.

Check him out in the March issue!

seo-kang-jun_1455730537_SKJ1.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455730537_skj2.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1455730537_skj3.jpg

Cr:allkpop

• Like 2

Seo Kang Joon is adored by staff of ‘Cheese in the Trap’

73289-391559.jpg

‘Cheese in the Trap’ has released new BTS cuts of actor Seo Kang Joon.

Seo Kang Joon would either be doing cute dances for the staff member in between breaks during filming, wink towards the camera, or poses with a victory sign. He always wore a smile on his face, and the mood was said to be always excellent when he was around.

One of the staff said, “Seo Kang Joon always wears a smile on his face, and he gets along well with all the staff members, and he is also really popular with them. We did a popularity poll during filming once, and Seo Kang Joon easily got first.”

The wrap-up party for the tvN drama was held recently, where many of the staff took photos with Seo Kang Joon and asked for his autograph, as they showed their unwillingness to part with him, and demonstrating Seo Kang Joon’s sky-high popularity among them.

‘Cheese in the Trap’ airs every Monday and Tuesday nights at 11PM (KST).

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

'Cheese In The Trap’ star Seo Kang Joon talks fan pressure and food in Singapore

tumblr_inline_o2t019osI41tmv0ks_1280.jpg

Seo Kang Joon, the young star that has been making waves in Korea for his portrayal of lovable bad boy Baek In Ho in the popular drama “Cheese In The Trap”, was quite worried when he took up the role.

Speaking to reporters in Singapore on Friday (19 Feb) for his first stop to meet and greet his Southeast Asian fans, the self-professed introvert explained he had some difficulty expressing the extroverted personality of Baek In Ho at first.

It also didn’t help that those fans of the original webtoon series that the drama is based on were unabashedly against his casting. This was even though he had already bagged ‘best new actor’ awards for his roles in various dramas since his debut in the 5-member actor-singer idol group 5urprise in 2013.

He said, “When the news of my casting was released, a lot of fans of the webtoon questioned if I would be able to play Baek In Ho. They already had expectations of the kind of portrayal they wanted, so in the beginning, it was quite pressurizing for me.”

tumblr_inline_o2t0b3SO0R1tmv0ks_1280.jpg

With the goal of exceeding the expectations of audiences, the hardworking rookie actor worked hard to study the character and even consulted with the drama’s director to give life to what he said was his “best version of Baek In Ho”.

Having sunk deeply into the character of hotheaded rebel has also caused some changes, he shared, “I started noticing that I have started to incorporate In Ho’s rough way of speaking and swearing into whatever I am saying now.”

The actor with a dimpled smile and big brown eyes also disclosed his most memorable scene from the drama: when his character In Ho and the leading male character Yoo Jung were fighting. 

Though it may not have been an action scene, Seo Kang Joon said he found it memorable because it was so sad. He felt the strained relationship between the characters and wished that both of them would be able to make up and get past their differences soon.

Explaining the appeal of ‘bad boy Baek In Ho’, the 22-year-old actor said, “He is the type of person who will take care of the person he cares about in a way that is not very obvious, but it still shows his sincerity. I think that’s his charm. He always wishes for happiness for the girl that he is in love with, and I am like that too.”

tumblr_inline_o2sztz0p8f1tmv0ks_1280.jpg

When we asked whether he likes cheese (in reference to the drama title), he said cheekily, “Of course I do. Beer and cheese go very well together.”

As for what kind he prefers, he replied in English, “Convenient store cheese. Like pizza cheese, string cheese… all with beer.”

Well, it seems Seo indeed has that silly ‘4th dimensional’ personality that he’s known for, and it may be a trap that many viewers wouldn’t mind falling for.

Cheese in the Trap is currently airing on VV Drama (StarHub TV Channel 855)娱家戏剧台(星和视界第855频道)every Sunday at 10pm.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/cheese-in-the-trap-star-seo-kang-joon-talks-fan-005225552.html

• Like 3

People are willing to buy Seo Kang Jun's free hug event tickets on inflated prices

February 20, 2016 @ 9:32 am
seo-kang-jun_1455937643_af_org.jpg

People are selling and buying tickets on inflated prices for actor Seo Kang Jun's free hug event. 

On February 16, the free hug event was canceled due to an overwhelming number of fans who showed up. Even though it had to be canceled, a lucky group of 270 fans will be given tickets to have picture and coffee time with Seo Kang Jun at the rescheduled event in the future.

An extra 270 tickets will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis on February 23, which is the postponed date of the event. A total of 540 fans will be able to spend time with Seo Kang Jun. Due to the limited number of available spots, people have started selling and buying tickets on SNS. Prices range from a low of $50 to $200. 

Fantagio Entertainment announced, "We have received the news that the event tickets are going on sale at inflated prices. You will not be able to enter the event if we find proof that your ticket was obtained in an unethical way." They also added, "We apology for the availability as we had to set limits for safety reasons."

Seo Kang Jun's free hug event will take place on February 23, and the location will be announced in the near future. It is rare for such event tickets to sell at such inflated rates. 

Ticket holders are hoping that the event will actually happen with no trouble.

Source: allkpop

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azihan5 said:

Second lead fever.. finally found the medicine here. 

Really like his acting in Cheese in the trap.. a lot of improvement after Cunning single lady.

Not known him very well.. so hope can get more info abt him here. 

Tq

Welcome to this thread azihan5! Glad to know you like Seo Kang Joon, too. Hope you enjoy your stay here.:)

I've recently become his fan after seeing him in Cheese in the trap as well. Since then, his popularity is continuously rising.

So there is still a lot to share and post here.

• Like 1

Four Actors Born in 1993 That Made 2015 Shine

Every year has its stars, headliners, and issue-makers. This year, in particular, we’re seeing a lot of potential in actors born in 1993, via the likes of Park Bo Gum, Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Hyun Woo, and Seo Kang Joon.

Here are four actors born in 1993 who are showing that that they have the star power to be the future of Korean entertainment.

Seo Kang Joon

Seo Kang Joon, born October 12, 1993, was part of the long format, historical drama “Splendid Politics,” and his currently filming for the highly-anticipated drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

Seo-KAng-Joon-540x694.jpg

Seo-Kang-Joon2-540x535.png

Spoiler

Seo-Kang-Joon1-540x416.png

PS14052100078_99_20140521095403.jpg

Cr. : soompi

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Joon Transforms Into Charismatic Baek In Ho for ONE Magazine

seo-kang-joon3.jpeg

A charismatic pictorial of actor Seo Kang Joon’s transformation into character Baek In Ho for the drama “Cheese in the Trap” is revealed. The drama is slated to air early next year.

The pictorial shows different concepts of Seo Kang Joon, each accentuating cute, charismatic, and sexy sides to him.

seo-kang-joon1.jpeg

In the first photo, Seo Kang Joon looks cute dressed in a white shirt, with curly hair and round eyeglasses.

seo-kang-joon2.jpeg

In the second photo, Seo Kang Joon is wearing a knit shirt with an abstract print on it with wet curly hair gazing into the camera. Baek In Ho from “Cheese in the Trap” seems to have walked right out of the poster. He is also seen dressed in a vivid red suit looking sharp in the next photo.

seo-kang-joon4.jpeg

Spoiler

seo-kang-joon5.jpeg

More of Seo Kang Joon’s pictorial can be seen in the January 2016 issue of ONE magazine.

Cr.: soompi

• Like 1