Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Guest KangHae143

Actor Seo Kang Joon and Girl's Day's Minah have been cast as the leads of the upcoming web-drama 'The Best Future'!

Samsung, who's producing the romantic sitcom, announced on September 16 that the series will be aired on Samsung Group's YouTube channel and more. 'The Best Future' tells the story of Choigo (Seo Kang Jun), who's a young aspiring singer working a part-time job, and Mirae (Minah), who's a new employee at a talent company.

Choi Sung KookLee Seo Jin, and Go Se Won will also be appearing in the drama, which is to be directed by Han Chang Geun and was written by Kim Won Jin.

seo-kang-jun_1410872640_20140916_minahseseo-kang-jun_1410872671_20140916_minahse

AAAAAAAAAA Finally Gonna see him as a Lead in a drama .. :DI'm screaming of happiness xDD ~ Can't wait >< Do well Joonie .. <:-P

Guest KangHae143

seo-kang-joon-suzy.png

Actor Seo Kang Joon displayed his shy side during a surprise phone conversation with miss A’s Suzy, whom he has mentioned as his ideal type.

At a recent recording for KBS’ variety program “Happy Together,” one of the MCs asked Seo Kang Joon if there is a female actress he wants to work with in the future. In response, the actor revealed, “I enjoyed watching ‘Architecture 101.’ I would like to act with Suzy.”

As Kim Shin Young—one of the MCs on “Happy Together”—is close with Suzy, she made a surprise phone call to the miss A member so that Seo Kang Joon could speak to her. However, it has been said that the actor became very shy and was unable to hide his embarrassment, as his ears turned red, while on the phone with his ideal type.

Watch the September 25 broadcast of “Happy Together” if you’re curious as to what the two of them talked about during their phone conversation. Also appearing as guests on this episode include ZE:A’s HyungsikNam Ji Hyun,Son Dam BiShin Hyun JoonPark Eun Young, and more.

Cr: Soompi

XDDDD HE WAS TOO SHY TO THE POINT THAT HIS EARS TURNED RED :P I SHOULD WATCH THAT EPISODE ~ ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

“Roommate” Maknae Line: GOT7’s Jackson, KARA’s Youngji, and Seo Kang Joon Pose for a Snapshot
BysbdeeIcAA6NCW.png

A recent selca of the three youngest cast members (‘maknae line’) of the SBS variety show “Roommate,” which includes GOT7’s Jackson, KARA’s Youngji, and actor Seo Kang Joon has been revealed.
On September 29, the production team of “Roommate” posted on their official Instagram account, “We introduce the ’Roommate’ Maknae Line! Seo Kang Joon, Heo Youngji, and Jackson! How do we look?^-^ #sbs #roommate #HappytobeintheMaknaeLine,” along with the photo of the three cast members.
In the picture, Seo Kang Joon and Jackson can be seen forming a heart shape with their arms, as they stand on each side of Youngji, who is flashing a big smile for the camera. This friendly photo is drawing the attention of many fans.
Meanwhile, the second season of “Roommate” premiered on September 14, but the second episode of the new season was cancelled for this week due to the live broadcast of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/29/roommate-maknae-line-got7s-jackson-karas-youngji-and-seo-kang-joon-pose-for-a-snapshot/
-----Seo Gang Jun & Jackson meet up at 'Korean Wave Dream Concert'
20140929002051_5428275390f27_1.jpg

Photos of Seo Gang Jun and Jackson are becoming a hot issue.
On September 28th, Seo Gang Jun's management agency uploaded a couple of new photos on their official Twitter, and wrote, "With Jackson at 'Korean Wave Dream Concert.'"
The photos show actor Seo Gang Jun and GOT7's Jackson posing for a photo together.
The two are appearing on channel SBS' 'Roommate' together, and the photos show the two guys showing charming looks together. The first cut shows Seo Gang Jun and Jackson showing bright smiles at the camera, and the second shot shows Jackson gazing at Seo Gang Jun.
'2014 Korean Wave Dream Concert' was held at Gyeongjoo, and Seo Gang Jun participated in the event as a MC.
Meanwhile, last week's broadcast of 'Roommate' was cancelled because of '2014 Incheon Asian Games.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=329392

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Chooses Pork Over Sleep on “Roommate”

GOT7 member Jackson showed his immense love for meat on the latest episode of the SBS Sunday variety show “Roommate 2.”
BzL3ZHQCAAAi8Oo.jpg

In the episode that aired October 5, Jackson and his roommate, Seo Kang Joon, went out to eat near 4:00 a.m. in search for meat. Jackson revealed while on the search for a restaurant that he had to start working at 6 a.m., only two hours away, yet his hunger for meat was more important than sleep. “If I can’t eat, I can’t live,” said Jackson.
At the restaurant, Seo Kang Joon tried to order two servings for the two people, but Jackson corrected him, ordering three. “For two people, you have to eat three.” Seo Kang Joon could only nod his head in amazement.
jackson-roommate-fencing.jpg

When Jackson saw Seo Kang Joon struggling to cook the meat, he quickly took over, eager to get the pork cooked and into his stomach.

Earlier in the episode, Jackson also surprised his “roommates” when he revealed that he used to be a national fencing athlete in Hong Kong before he came to Korea. Jackson explained, “I prepared for the London Olympics, but because I wanted to be a singer, I came to Korea.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/05/got7s-jackson-chooses-pork-over-sleep-on-roommate/