Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Seo Kang Joon Becomes a Romantic Boyfriend for CeCi

seo-kang-joon-5.jpg

eo Kang Joon teams up with fashion magazine CeCi for his latest romantic photo shoot.

He shows off a natural yet whimsical, and extremely playful side of him that fits the photo shoot’s concept, a boyfriend that one would want to go on a White Day date with.

Apparently, Seo Kang Joon had fun during this particular photo shoot, while actually eating pasta that was used as a prop, and even asked for something to drink.

seo-kang-joon-4.jpg

During the interview, Seo Kang Joon reveals, “I think because there are a lot of things I’ve learned through all the productions I’ve been in, I get a good response now to my acting in ‘Cheese in the Trap.’”

He also confesses that while working on this latest drama, he’s become a fan of director Lee Yoon Jung, the producer of “Cheese in the Trap.” He doesn’t forget to ask fans to continue to love the drama till the very end, even though its a production that celebrated its end before filming.

The rest of Seo Kang Joon’s photo shoot and interview can be found in the March edition of CeCi.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Joon Talks About His “Cheese in the Trap” Character in Nylon Pictorial

seo-kang-joon-feature.jpg

On January 28, actor Seo Kang Joon revealed a pictorial he posed in for the fashion magazine Nylon.

seo-kang-joon1.jpg

In the pictorial, Seo Kang Joon is seen dressed in a see-through knit top showing his body line. He exudes sexy, masculine style. In another photo, he looks easy going in white T-shirt and jeans as though he’s spending a lazy afternoon. His gaze looking into the camera accentuates dreamlike stare Seo Kang Joon is known for.

Spoiler

seo-kang-joon2.jpg

During the interview which took place during the photo shoot, Seo Kang Joon spoke about his character Baek In Ho in the drama “Cheese in the Trap.” He commented, “I feel affinity for the character because he’s authentic when it comes to personal relationships. I like the character because he longs for another person in the drama. I’ve portrayed characters who’s in love with someone else before. The character makes me want to take good care of him.”

When he was asked what his goal is for the new year, he responded, “I’m 24 this year. Through my acting and my work, I want to provide more assurance. Whether in my acting or personal relationships, I hope to be someone who is centered and unshaken.”

Spoiler

seo-kang-joon3.jpg

A crew member at the photo shoot commented, “Seo Kang Joon is an actor who knows how to express his own charm in various ways. We were able to take away a variety of looks and feels through this photo shoot. He has hidden charms as an actor he still has yet to express. We look forward to his future work with eager expectation.”

More of Seo Kang Joon’s pictorial and detailed interview can be seen in the February issue of Nylon magazine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Seo Kang Joon Talks Actors He Admires and Struggles in Acting With Singles Magazine

seokangjoon2.png

The August issue of Singles will feature pictorials with the actor Seo Kang Joon. The interview was conducted at a small run-down bar in Cheonggyecheon.

He is currently in the drama “Hwajung,” where he plays Hong Joo Won, who is in charge of the artillery in the Chosun army, and who falls in love with Princess Jungmyung.

He says, “I don’t really care if my body is tired. But the stress is unbearable. I want to do much better than what my experience allows me to do, and if I can’t express something as well as I want to, I feel agonized. But when I am not sure how to voice or express something, the sunbaes on the scene are able to advise me.”

seokangjoon.png

Seo Kang Joon is the type of person who needs to struggle with all his might until he feels satisfied, so he needs to control himself while filming “Hwajung.” He said, “Of course it hurts when I despair and fall because of my work. But I don’t plan on avoiding it. I think that whatever I experience now will help me greatly down the road.”

He looks forward to his future. He says, “I really admire Yoo Ah In or Ha Jung Woo, but I don’t want to just copy their style. I hope that I will have my own style as I mature.”

Credit: Soompi

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 1 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o4_r1_540.png

tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o5_540.png

tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o2_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o1_r1_540.png

tumblr_o1yp1vPKpu1rn34j6o8_540.png

jun-bin:

gurl wake the richard simmons up

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 2 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

tumblr_o0w7a2TpGz1tj3r90o3_400.giftumblr_o0w7a2TpGz1tj3r90o1_r1_400.gif

(Just Baek In Ho's part )

sleepingtide:

I had no time to look sideways. I looked straight forward so that I wouldn’t fall. I only looked ahead. And I thought I had lived harder than anyone else around me…what was it that went wrong?

tumblr_o1j2wqGGBe1u20wb7o1_1280.jpg

fyeahkoreanphotoshoots:

Seo Kang Joon - High Cut Magazine vol. 161

Feb 11th/  45 notes/  reblog
Indexed: yasseo kang joon

tumblr_o1yjcqBiX71ql66nmo5_540.jpg
tumblr_o1yjcqBiX71ql66nmo4_540.jpg
tumblr_o1yjcqBiX71ql66nmo3_540.jpg
tumblr_o1yjcqBiX71ql66nmo2_540.jpg
tumblr_o1yjcqBiX71ql66nmo1_540.jpg

allmyliesarewishes:

even when you’re not looking at me, I will always watch over you and protect you

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 4 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo1_250.gif tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo2_250.gif

tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo3_r1_250.gif tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo4_250.gif

tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo5_250.gif tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo6_250.gif

tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo8_250.gif tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo7_250.gif

tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo9_250.gif tumblr_o1z7iakNoF1rsi6iwo10_250.gif

yoonau:

Baek In Ho, the kid with heart problems when he sees a certain person… 

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 5 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo1_400.gif tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo4_400.gif

tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo2_400.gif tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo8_r2_400.gif tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo6_r1_400.gif tumblr_o1xw7cQ01r1qfakbgo5_r1_400.gif

paper-box:

Your face is really red.

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 7 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

Seo Kang Joon V-App

tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo1_400.gif tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo2_400.gif

tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo3_400.gif tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo4_400.gif

tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo5_400.gif tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo6_400.gif

tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo7_400.gif tumblr_o1ta9hWS451spfigfo8_400.gif

Feb 1st/  705 notes/  reblog

tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o5_r1_400.gif tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o2_400.gif

tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o4_r1_400.gif tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o7_r1_400.gif tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o1_r1_400.gif tumblr_o0w8h9ma7s1tj3r90o6_r1_400.gif

sleepingtide:

Senior, do you know a Baek In Ho by any chance? He’s tall and talks in a rough way…he’s a bit rough around the edges. 

• Like 2

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 8 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

tumblr_o0sx29VH9Z1qaoi2mo1_400.giftumblr_o0sx29VH9Z1qaoi2mo2_400.gif

tumblr_o0sx29VH9Z1qaoi2mo3_400.gif tumblr_o0sx29VH9Z1qaoi2mo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o0sx29VH9Z1qaoi2mo5_400.gif

stravaging:

inho oh-so-subtly slowing his steps to walk together with seol

• Like 1

Baek In Ho Pics and Gifs Part 9 from http://aegyohearts.tumblr.com/tagged/Seo+kang+joon

Seo Kang Joon V-App

tumblr_o1pj15FpgU1qi5phho1_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_o1pj15FpgU1qi5phho2_540.jpg

• Like 2

Seo Kang Jun is too handsome for words in 'Harper's Bazaar'

seo-kang-jun_1456429529_af_org.jpg

It's completely understandable, but please, wipe that drool off your keyboard.

Actor Seo Kang Jun can be seen in the latest issue of 'Harper's Bazaar'!  The incredibly handsome 'Cheese in the Trap' star brings to life all of his charms in full-form in this photo shoot with his charismatic, dreamy gaze and his cutely waved hair.

Check out the pictures below!

seo-kang-jun_1456429404_SKJ1.jpg

Spoiler

seo-kang-jun_1456429405_SKJ2.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1456429406_SKJ3.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1456429406_SKJ4.jpg

seo-kang-jun_1456429407_SKJ5.jpg

Cr. allkpop

• Like 2

Choi Woo-shik, Lee Dong-hwi consider joining Entourage

by girlfriday | March 3, 2016 | 24 Comments

Entourage1.jpg
Choi Woo-shik, Seo Kang-joon
Lee Kwang-soo, Jo Jin-woong, Lee Dong-hwi

I wondered who they’d get to play the main character when Im Shi-wan turned down tvN’s remake of Entourage, but I’m happy with the move to court Choi Woo-shik (Ho-gu’s Love) for the role. He’s perfect for the everyman manager to a movie star (the Eric character in the original), a boy-next-door type who gets thrown into the world of showbiz when his best friend becomes a star. On the outside he’ll naturally look like the sidekick, but in the drama, he’ll be the lead.

The HBO original series is about a star and his entourage making it big in Hollywood, and all the attendant highs and lows of stardom; tvN’s remake will set the story in the Korean entertainment industry. Seo Kang-joon (Cheese in the Trap) has been offered the role of the movie star (Vince in the original), the vapid pretty boy actor with delusions of artistic grandeur.

read more

Source: Dramabeans

• Like 1

Seo Kang Joon Opens Up About “Cheese in the Trap” Controversy

seo-kang-joon.jpg

Only days before “Cheese in the Trap” was to be over, Seo Kang Joon was interviewed about recent complaints surfacing about the drama.

Viewers had previously showed their dissatisfaction with the decreasing film time for Yoo Jung and the lack of storyline between Yoo Jung and Hong Seol’s relationship. The original comic writer Soonkki had complained about the production process as well.

Seo Kang Joon, who plays the role of Baek In Ho, soon became the target of viewers, as he was seen as the “new male lead.” He first became unpopular among viewers when some speculated he changed the script to his preferences with Producer Lee Yoon Jung. The rumors first started during an event he attended with his actor group 5urprise. During the event, he spoke to the press along the lines of, “I changed the lines I didn’t feel were good enough.” Viewers soon linked this to Park Hae Jin’s decreasing airtime.

However, Seo Kang Joon made it clear that this was not true.

“It is impossible for a rookie like me to change the story line or script,” Seo Kang Joon said.

“Sometimes I add in improvisations or change the tone of the sentences to make it seem cozier, but I never changed the substance of the script,” he said. “It’s not an area I can touch.”

“I’m sad to see all the fans who are unsatisfied, and I also understand what they feel,” he said.

Meanwhile, he also complimented his fellow actors Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun. On Park Hae Jin, he described him as “a caring gentlemen,” while he painted Kim Go Eun as “a flexible and thankful actor who knows how to act with me.”

Source (1)

Cr. Soompi

My comment: I'm glad to see some commenters defending Kang Joon. He doesn't deserve any of the backlash and bashing that he's getting.:angry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sera43 said:

My comment: I'm glad to see some commenters defending Kang Joon. He doesn't deserve any of the backlash and bashing that he's getting.:angry:

I feel the same sera43. :)

My favorite comments are:

Neelee 8 hours ago

Seriously idk how people can be stupid enough to think that the director and writers will listen to skj and change the whole story to give him more airtime! That doesn't even make any sense! Clearly he was talking about ad-libing/improvising his lines idk why he would even have to clarify tht to people! O.o and if he really had that much influence wouldn't he be doing lead roles not supporting characters! Lol well I guess haters gonna hate can't do anything about tht...Seo Kang Joon FIGHTING!!

Cream Cherry 8 hours ago

Kang Joon...Stop worrying about bad comments.Don’t give up yet.We still love and support you forever. “Climb upon the hates, and build upon the loves.” :::: Anthony Liccione

Hongja wonny 7 hours ago

Haters:They don’t care about the hard work you had put in behind the scenes — your sacrifices, your worries, your fears and the pains you’d gone through.They are only looking at things at surface level. Because they are superficial like that.Be strong SKJ.

OO1230 3 hours ago

All cast and staff were working hard to wrap this drama nicely. Let say PHJ was mistreated by the PD. But not only PHJ that had hard time finishing this drama. With all the controversy, SKJ is facing hard time because many people accused him for having sponsor or the PD bias. Moreover, you should get the facts straight especially about what the original webtoon writer complained about. She complained that the drama is too similar with the original webtoon.
She said, "I wanted the drama to have an entirely different feel from the comics because they are built on different types of media. However, the actual drama failed in doing so." The pd and staff made the drama to be same with the original webtoon because that's what most the viewers wanted. In the original webtoon, Jung became kinda "rare thing" (cz he disappeared) in sesason 3 until 4. The original webtoon writer also said that she wanted the ending to be different from the ending she intends to do with the original webtoon. So basically what viewers want and what the original webtoon writer want are opposite to each orther. Because of that, PD and staff tried to get the middle way to solve it, but in result neither viewers nor the original webtoon writer are happy with it.
And what do u mean that favoritism wasn't done in the editing room but on the filming set? PHJ filmed all scene in the script but then they editted and decided not to air the scene he had filmed. I don't think any of these are SKJ fault. He just an actor who did his best to film with the PD direction. If PHJ is the victim of the PD, SKJ is victim of malicious rumors!

Credit to the owners

All this comments are so spot-on. I never could have said it better myself. <3

• Like 1

Seo Kang Joon + Kim Sae Ron are a shoe-in couple

Picture under spoiler

Spoiler

bluem-e1454513466708.jpg?w=620&h=844

Video under spoiler

Spoiler

Kim Sae Ron + Seo Kang Joon for Blue Mountain

bm6.jpg?w=620&h=885

Nice set of visuals – bright, colourful and cheery, to match the shoes the couple is hawking. There’s a lot of bubbly energy in the shots and I’m sure the concept and vibe will go down well with the brand’s target audience.
7 Pics under spoiler
Spoiler

bm7.jpg?w=620&h=885

bm8.jpg?w=620&h=884

bm10.jpg?w=620&h=885

bm11.jpg?w=620&h=930

bm12.jpg?w=620&h=885

bm13.jpg?w=620&h=885

bm14.jpg?w=620&h=885

• Like 1

Article from http://news.donga.com/3/all/20160305/76832826/1

Google Translate

'Laws of the Jungle', such as studded cast ... Seo Kang-joon Seolhyun highest rating 20.3%

Dong-com Digital News Report News Team

Enter modified 2016-03-05 15:59:00 2016-03-05 16:23:38

'Laws of the Jungle' Seo Kang-joon Seolhyun chohwa screen casting | TV screenshot
Seo Kang-joon, surpassed the AOA Seolhyun, 2PM favor, B1A4 law of the jungle mountains, including the highest rating ever with a 20% grade cast.

Jungle 'law of the jungle in Tonga' first four days, Nielsen Broadcast Korea metropolitan area based on average ratings of 14.9%, 20.3%, recorded the highest rating.

'S neungryeokja' MBC broadcast of the same time period is 5.4%, KBS 'twirl me' ww showed a decline of 4.8%. However, the ratings climbed alone, only 'law of the jungle'.

TV personality shines day was satisfied bottle youngest (average age 27.5 years).

Seo Kang-joon is the only one that ppomnaetda spewing energy tamyeo trees without drew the audience's attention with innocent looks, also steering Rough confidence.

Hongyunhwa has caught the attention of viewers as directed by various characters stand out was the swimming skills, offbeat charm of Se-Won Ko, hyebin eternal warrior and so on.

Top ratings soared in the shape of a bottle pleased to prepare a tool for night hunting in the wreck to 20.3%.

• Like 1