Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Guest KangHae143

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo Kang Joon @ KBS Drama Awards 2014
9ylryhA.png
GinDuEP.png
AV5awSo.png
avCxrk4.png

Close~Up Caps 
Lm1JQ9O.png
fhKUaCz.png

Can we take a minute to appreciate that KJ's face XD 
RY7po5J.png

'nd then here's my favourite Pic *---------------*Those brown eyes, Those red lips, That Dimple, That Milkey Skin, That Charimastic Aura, That Bright Smile .. 
Ct8D2PV.png

Cr: SEO KANG JOON ARAB FANS 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Nam Ji Hyun Reveals Her Ideal Type Is a Mix of Seo Kang Joon and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik
Actress Nam Ji Hyun recently talked about her ideal type on the January 14 radio broadcast of SBS’ “Horan’s Power FM.”
During the broadcast, one of the listeners asked the actress which one of her “What’s With This Family” co-stars, actor Seo Kang Joon or ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik, is closer to her ideal type. In response, Nam Ji Hyun shared, “My ideal type is a mix of half Park Hyung Sik and half Seo Kang Joon.”
nam-ji-hyun.jpg

When DJ Horan asked which aspects of each she would want to combine, the actress explained, “Park Hyung Sik is very friendly and sociable. On the other hand, Seo Kang Joon is a bit shy but has a manly side. There probably isn’t a person who is a mix of the two, right?” as she laughed.
Nam Ji Hyun also revealed that she would like to visit famous restaurants to eat delicious foods when asked what she most wants to do when she has a boyfriend.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/13/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-her-ideal-type-is-a-mix-of-seo-kang-joon-and-zeas-park-hyung-sik/

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun is deep into his script on the set of 'What's With This Family'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun fell deep into his script on the set of his KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family'!
B7jchCoCAAA_LTM.jpg

Seo Kang Jun couldn't take his eyes off the script whether on set, in the car, backstage or outdoors, showcasing his strong work ethic for his role as Yoon Eun Ho. His hard work paid off as the series has achieved over 40% viewer ratings.
A rep from the set stated, "While not filming, Seo Kang Jun is deep into his script, and you can see him practicing his lines often. Seo Kang Jun endlessly studies and practices the script even in his spare time during filming, impressing us with his hardworking image as an actor."
Catch the drama this weekend at 7:55 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/seo-kang-jun-is-deep-into-his-script-on-the-set-of-whats-with-this-family

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun chooses the actress he wants to film a romance with and more on 'Entertainment Relay'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun showed off his aegyo, dancing and piano skills, and more on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!
When asked how he feels about co-star ZE:A's Hyungsik receiving the rookie award and not him, "To that extent, Hyungsik hyung did well. I'm very, very happy for him. But I won't let go of Seo Wool (Nam Ji Hyun)." He then gave a video shout-out to his rival Hyungsik, saying, "Hyungsik hyung! It's not over 'till it's over. The drama isn't over yet so don't feel safe," referring to their fight to win Seo Wool's heart in the drama.
B7q-PjeCAAAPl6q.jpg

When asked which actress he would like to film a romance with, Seo Kang Jun shared, "If the opportunity presents itself, I would like to work with [Nam] Ji Hyun once more to fulfill that unrequited love." When asked if he ever got confessed to by an older woman, he answered, "[Lee] Kuk Ju noona."
During the quiz corner, when asked to choose between 'What's With This Family' and 'Roommate', Seo Kang Jun chose 'What's With This Family'. Between Nam Ji Hyun vs. Lee Kuk Ju, he chose Nam Ji Hyun. Between Nam Ji Hyun vs. Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun chose Hyungsik. Between miss A's Suzy vs. Oh Yeon Seo, he chose Oh Yeon Seo. He added that he wants to act in an 'Avengers'-like production in which Oh Yeon Seo could be Scarlett Johansson, and he could be Iron Man.
http://youtu.be/bpEddpUYRgE
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/seo-kang-jun-chooses-the-actress-he-wants-to-film-a-romance-with-and-more-on-entertainment-relay

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Gook Joo Shows Skinship with Seo Kang Joon on “What’s With This Family?” Cameo
Comedienne Lee Gook Joo will appear as a guest on “What’s With This Family?” and act alongside her “Roommate” Seo Kang Joon.
Lee Gook Joo’s agency revealed photos taken while she was filming her cameo. In one photo, she is fixing Seo Kang Joon’s clothing and engaging in playful skinship. Next, she can be seen looking at Seo Kang Joon’s handsome face with a warm smile. Lastly, she looks nervous as she faces her perceived rival, Nam Ji Hyun, who plays Seo Kang Joon’s crush.
lee-gook-joo-cameo.jpg

According to show officials, “The staff could not keep their laughter in with Lee Gook Joo on set. She had such a presence and energy in her acting. She matched well with the other actors and embodied her role perfectly.”
Lee Gook Joo will appear on the January 31 broadcast of “What’s With This Family?”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/29/lee-gook-joo-shows-skinship-with-seo-kang-joon-on-whats-with-this-family-cameo/

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' Seo Kang Jun and Lee Kuk Ju take a friendly snapshot on the set of 'What's With This Family'
5urprise-seo-kang-jun-lee-kuk-ju_1422672

As mentioned before the comedian decided to make a cameo out of support for her handsome 'roommate'. 5urprise also confirmed this, sharing on their Facebook on the 31st, "Kuk Ju noona made a special appearance~ Kuk Ju noona! Welcome to 'What's With This Family'<3."
Roommates 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and Lee Kuk Ju showed their support for each other on the set of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family'!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/roommate-seo-kang-jun-and-lee-kuk-ju-take-a-friendly-snapshot-on-the-set-of-whats-with-this-family
-----Seo Kang Joon took picture with Yoon Bak, Nam Ji Hyun and Lee Guk Joo at the backstage during KBS Drama Awards.

KBS '연기대상'에서 만났던 윤박 형, 지현이, 국주누나^^ 1월 1일을 함께 맞이했어요~ 2015년도 화이팅!! 새해 복 많이 받으세요~ pic.twitter.com/pzKPxTRhPh

— 5urprise (@the5urprise)

January 2, 2015

• 2 weeks later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo Kang joon TIMBUK2 Fan signing event 14 February 2015

20150214_1423891547_86753700_1.jpg
1423891098_852622.jpg
201502141413771605_54ded99de7e3e.jpg
201502141439021810_1.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun gives his thoughts on completing 'What's With This Family'
Seo Kang Jun relayed through 5urprise's official Facebook his thoughts on finishing his lengthy weekend drama, 'What's With This Family'.  As the drama has finished filming and will finish airing this weekend with a total of 53 episodes, there's no doubt Seo Kang Jun is feeling sad about saying farewell to what's been a integral part of his life for a few months now.
B9yRiOiCUAA4nQB.jpg

He wrote, "We finished the final filming not too long ago, but I still can't believe it.  I want to say thanks to Director Jung Chang Geun, writer Kang Eun Kyung, and the many teachers, seniors, and staff members who have endured so many hardships and helped me so much during the last six months!  I feel like I've matured as much as my character within the drama, Eun Ho, matured during the last six months.  I want to say thanks so much to all the people who loved 'What's With This Family' and I will work hard in order to greet everybody through another good production in the future.  It's a shame that [the drama has finished], but make sure [you watch] to the very last broadcast!  I ask for a lot of viewers~ Thank you ^^"
Within the drama, he fought with Hyungsik for the affections of country girl played by Nam Ji Hyun.  Make sure you catch the finale of this heartwarming and amusing family story this weekend!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/seo-kang-jun-gives-his-thoughts-on-completing-whats-with-this-family

Hello all!! Just a reminder, as you know Seo Kang Joon is cast in historical sageuk "Hwajung"/Princess Jungmyung/Splendid Politics right??

There's this thread for the drama:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025374/upcoming-drama-2015-princess-jungmyung-%EC%A0%95%EB%AA%85%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC#latest

hope to meet you all soon! O:-) O:-)

Guest adikkeluangman

Nam Ji Hyun dishes on her close bond with co-stars Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, and Son Dam Bi
During an interview with Newsen, actress Nam Ji Hyun talked about working with her 'What's With this Family?' co-stars ZE:A's Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, and Son Dam Bi.
On the two main male leads who made up a love triangle with her on the show, Nam Ji Hyun said, "I got a lot closer to the oppas. I especially got really close with Hyungsik oppa since we received lessons from the director a month before we started filming. Although Kang Jun oppa was awkward at first, we got closer as we went. Because all three of us are really playful, we were playful with each other and joked around." Sounds like Nam Ji Hyun was living a K-Drama fangirl's dream, sandwiched by two handsome and mischievous male leads. 
B-MTohhCcAA8UlG.jpg

The actress continued to talk about working with Son Dam Bi. Despite the tension between their characters, Nam Ji Hyun explained that she had a sweet relationship with the actress, saying, "I filmed a lot with Dam Bi unnie. Although we had a lot of fight scenes, whenever we had them we would tell each other that [the show] would end with [our characters] having the closest relationship. Dam Bi unnie is different from her role Hyo Jin in that she has a wild and refreshing personality."
'What's With This Family' came to an end earlier this month, but it looks like the actors are still reminiscing their time together. Anyone else miss the show? 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/nam-ji-hyun-dishes-on-her-close-bond-with-co-stars-hyungsik-seo-kang-jun-and-son-dam-bi

Guest adikkeluangman

ZE:A′s Hyung Sik, Seo Kang Jun and More Fly to Jejudo for Vacation
71249044.jpg
Nam Ji Hyun looks lovely in her pink coat and snapback62384456.jpg
A close up shot of Seo Kang Jun
The drama team of KBS 2TV’s What’s With This Family? departed for vacation in Jeju-do on February 23 via Gimpo International Airport.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/87764/airport-fashionphoto-zeas-hyung-sik-seo-kang-jun-and-more-fly-to-jejudo-for-vacation

Guest KangHae143

kanyaprasetyo said: Hello all!! Just a reminder, as you know Seo Kang Joon is cast in historical sageuk "Hwajung"/Princess Jungmyung/Splendid Politics right??

There's this thread for the drama:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025374/upcoming-drama-2015-princess-jungmyung-%EC%A0%95%EB%AA%85%EA%B3%B5%EC%A3%BC#latest

hope to meet you all soon! O:-) O:-)

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun, Hyungsik, and Nam Ji Hyun continue boasting their chemistry with cast and crew in Jeju Island
As previously reported, the cast and crew of 'What's With This Family' headed over to Jeju Island for a long-deserved vacation after spending months on the 53-episode drama. Which means... more of the love triangle with Nam Ji Hyun, Seo Kang Jun, and Hyungsik!  Just kidding, but there is more friendly chemistry for fans to enjoy as they upload pictures from their trip.
5urprise updated their Twitter on February 23 with pictures of Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun as plane buddies with the comment, "The 'What's With This Family' team who reunited for their vacation even though the drama ended!  We'll be back."
seo-kang-jun_1424713769_seokangjun_namji

Hyungsik also uploaded a picture onto Instagram of himself with rival Seo Kang Jun. Turns out they're 'roommates' during the trip!
Hope all the cast and crew members enjoy an awesome vacay!  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/seo-kang-jun-hyungsik-and-nam-ji-hyun-continue-boasting-their-chemistry-with-cast-and-crew-in-jeju-island

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Joon Shares What He Would Do If He Was in a Love Triangle
Actor Seo Kang Joon graces the pages of Harper’s Bazaar’s March issue.
In the pictorial, Seo Kang Joon sports a quirky gelled hairstyle and flamboyant numbers like a solid turquoise two-piece suit, all while looking as graceful and charismatic as ever.
seo-kang-joon1.jpg

In the corresponding interview, the actor shares how his views on acting have changed since finishing up his latest project “What’s With This Family?”
He says, “Before, I wanted to find a good project and make myself known; I had a big desire to gain more popularity. However, through acting with sunbae actors who were my mentors on ‘What’s With This Family?’ I realized that consistently doing a good job is more important than popularity or fame.”
The actor also shared his thoughts on the all-too-familiar love triangle that his characters often find themselves in, “If a girl I like has interest in another guy, I don’t think I wouldn’t even think about [pursuing her]. However, if she has interest in both me and the other guy, I think I would give it a try.”
seo-kang-joon2.jpg

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Joon will be appearing in his first-ever historical drama, “Hwajung” where he will depict the genius Hong Joo Won who falls in love with Princess Jeongmyeong who will be played by actress Lee Yeon Hee.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/27/seo-kang-joon-shares-what-he-would-do-if-he-was-in-a-love-triangle/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun wants a love line with 'What's With This Family's Kim Hyun Joo, who shows off her beatboxing

Seo Kang Jun and Kim Hyun Joo reunited after the finale of their popular weekend drama, 'What's With This Family'!  If you recall or haven't watched the drama for some reason (highly recommended, but spoiler alert), in a complicated twist of events, Seo Kang Jun becomes the stepbrother-in-law to Kim Hyun Joo when she ties the knot with his older stepbrother in the drama.

She appeared as a guest on his SBS variety program, 'Roommate,' on March 17, even getting a ride from Seo Kang Jun, who showed his affections for his 16-year-older co-star.

He said, "When I get a bit older, I want to act again with you, noona.  Not as your younger brother," suggesting he wanted to have a love line with her! 

jackson-seo-kang-jun_1426609821_af_org.j

She replied, "I'm going to work diligently.  In order not to get old," making everyone laugh.

He also said in this episode, "In the production, there weren't many scenes in which we came out together, so I was really envious of Hyungsik at the beginning of the broadcast."  Another actress from the drama, who played the three siblings' cousin, Kim Jung Nam, said, "That's why the noonas felt very bitter."

Seo Kang Jun added, "Thank you for treating me well whenever we did meet."

In addition, at the share house, Jackson showed off his beatboxing skills for Kim Hyun Joo, who was unable to close her mouth at the cool skill!  Afterwards, she learned beatboxing from him, got used to it in a short amount of time, and surprised everybody with her skills.

Jackson said in disbelief, "This doesn't make sense.  You've learned before, haven't you?" Surprised herself, she responded with, "I've discovered a new talent."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/seo-kang-jun-wants-a-love-line-with-whats-with-this-familys-kim-hyun-joo-who-shows-off-her-beatboxing

Guest adikkeluangman

Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more?
Nam Ji Hyun already shot down people who shipped her with 'What's With This Family' co-star Hyungsik as seen in an earlier report, and she did it a second time on the March 24 installment of tvN's 'Taxi' while talking about her dating and kissing experience, or surprisingly, the lack of one.
Hyungsik-Kim-Soo-Hyun-yeo-jin-goo-kang-h

She explained, "I came out of an all-girls high school and I didn't know any guys.  I do have dating experience, but I've yet to try a one-on-one date.  I've acted with Hyungsik, Seo Kang Jun, Kang Ha Neul, Yeo Jin Goo, and Kim Soo Hyun. There were times my heart fluttered for each scene. But if I were to have a boyfriend, I would like Kang Ha Neul.  I like affectionate people.  However, I've only kissed in dramas," surprising everybody with the last part.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/who-would-nam-ji-hyun-date-if-given-the-chance-among-her-co-stars-kim-soo-hyun-hyungsik-and-more

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

′Roommate′ to End Season 2 with April 14 Broadcast
SBS′ Roommate season 2 is ending. 
One affiliate from the SBS entertainment department told Newsen on April 6, "Season 2 will end with the April 14 broadcast. We′re still in discussion whether or not there will be a season three in the future." 
Up until recently, Roommate was preparing for a new season with a house remodeling and new member castings. However with the spring reformatting happening with many new pilot program in talks of getting fixed spots, it was decided that Roommate will end this current season. 
90669002.jpg

"Even if season 3 does happen, it won′t be happening any time soon," said the affiliate. "For now, there needs to be discussions while leaving various options open." 
Roommate season 2 will end April 14. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90669/roommate-to-end-season-2-with-april-14-broadcast