Seo Kang Joon 서강준 ♤ Your Brown Eyes Vitamin ♧

Admin

Guest KangHae143

NIX KOREA Instagram Update with Seo Kang Joon~ 
B1SW1tICYAAnWEW.jpg:large

That hairstyle looks so good on him (Seems like the hairstyle he used to have during "What Happens To My Family" Drama) I need the Pictorials .. as soon as possible >w< 

@SalmaElMakhloufy : hello again here :D

He looks so good with his hairstyle :x , and I can't wait for his web drama

The first time I've seen him on NIX IG account , I've hoped he make an IG acc , but until now he hasn't :(:D

Guest KangHae143

@tara97 I couldn't reply you on the "What happens to my family" Thread, If I did, It'll be an OUT-OF-TOPIC 'nd the Admins could complain abt that Keke ~ 
I've watched ROOMMATE 1 'nd I'm watching the 2nd Season as well (Been watching it bcs of Kang Joon xD) 
I have joined the "ROOMMATE 2" Thread .. I'm not that active on it ~ I'll often try to upload some posts ;;)
XD As u said, Seeing SKJ on screen is such a "Win" for us =)) Although, I'd like to see him as a Lead in a drama :( It's been more than one year since his debut like Srsly .. Give him a Lead Role Aww ~ :|
As for the Web-Drama "The Best Future" .. The Episodes are OUT (They are 5 Ep.) But unfortunatelly, No one subbed them yet :( Anyways, I've watched the Drama (wihout subs) since It's just a 5 ep. drama with less than 18 min for each ep. ~ But I'd like to Re~watch it with eng subs .. I didn't understand a thing from the whole drama XDD
Once again, welcome to the Thread >:D<

@SalmaElMakhloufy : ooh that's okay , here is better :D;))

Yeaah ikr , same here , I mean jackson is so cute and everything but SKJ is still the main reason I'm watching it ♡ ♡ ♡ :\">

Okay :) I'm not that active too , you know I just drop by every now and then with an original post :D life is crzay and busy , and there are alot of good dramas , so I can't be active on every single thread , I just bookmark them and check the posts whenever I'm free :D

Yeaah it's high time he took a lead role :'( , but maybe since he's just taken a lead role in a web-drama , soon he'll have a lead in a real one , who knows ? Let's keep our fingers crossed :)>- 8->

Ooh that's too bad :'( :'( , but a chingu there said that you should press the "CC " button and you'll see the subs , try that out unnie , it works all the time with me but you might not be able to see it in a full screen ,, :-?

Puhahaahahahhaha I laughed so hard at the " I didn't understand a thing from the whole drama " =)) =)) =))

Yup , that would've been me if I did like you :D , join the club sis <:-P

poor us , that's why I don't watch Raw episodes and rather wait for the next day for subs ;)) :D:)) =))

Someone really needs to learn korean

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ *kekeke*

:(:( =))

I only learned the vowels , then I couldn't go on cause of my studies , will start again soon :)

D'awwww thaanks again , you're so sweet :) :x :x ♡ ♡ ♡ ~~~

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d.’s Joon Park shows off friendship with “Roommates” Park Min Woo and Seo Kang Jun
g.o.d‘s Joon Park continues to show off his brotherly bond with some of his fellow Roommate cast members on Instagram earlier today.
B1hSePTCMAEX7cS.png

g.o.d has been busy preparing and performing their encore concert, and Joon Park has been keeping everyone updated on Instagram! However, it seems like he’s taking a break from his busy schedule to spend some time with his fellow “Roommates” Park Min Woo and Seo Kang Jun along with their adorable beagle puppy, Cucumber.
On November 3rd, he updated his personal account with a candid selca saying, “Enjoyed the nice crisp autumn sunshine with my roommate lil bros #ParkMinWoo & #SeoKangJoon & our lil pup #Cucumber~ Its chilly so stay warm~!”, showing their brotherly bond beyond the show’s filming.
Meanwhile, many members of the Roommate cast also showed their support for g.o.d at their encore concert, showing up with g.o.d. lightsticks and signs to show their love for their eldest hyung. Despite filming for the show, Park Min Woo is also currently busy with Modern Family while Seo Kang Jun is in the Saturday and Sunday drama What’s With This Family.
http://t.co/Vb3bGKqA5p

Guest KangHae143

Actor Group 5urprise Confirms Upcoming Debut Album and Six-Country Asia Tour! ~
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE: HERE5urprise-2.jpg

OMAYGAAAAAAAAD .. I've Been waiting for their Official Debut since forever XD ~ KangJoon~ah, The eyeliner suits you *-------------*

Guest KangHae143

@tara97 XD I need to learn Korean as well :P~ SKJ's interviews 'nd stuffs aren't subbed into eng. So I have to learn Korean to understand what he's saying :))
As for the Web-drama "The Best Future" .. The "CC" button didn't work with me, The translation is YT's translation so ..  :|I'll wait till a Girl's day fan subbed it Keke =))

Guest KangHae143

Seo Kang Joon choosed as The best male celebrity whom have Brown bright eyes *-------------* AKP ~ 
bjFBqTx.jpg

Well, Aside from his sexy lips, handsome feautures 'nd funny yet wacky personnality, His honey brown shining bright luminous eyes are the reason why I've fallen for him in the first place =)

TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE 

Guest adikkeluangman

Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun hug in stills from 'What's With This Family'
5urprise's Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun hugged it out in stills from KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family'!
5urprise-nam-ji-hyun-seo-kang-jun_141576

The stills show Yoon Eun Ho (Seo Kang Jun) hugging Kang Seo Wool (Nam Ji Hyun) in joy as if he had some good news to share. Meanwhile, Seo Wool is left flustered by his sudden display of affection in the middle of her taking out the trash. This only intensifies the love triangle between Eun Ho, Seo Wool, and Dal Bong (ZE:A's Hyungsik), who was previously seen kissing Seo Wool.
Eun Ho-Seo Wool shippers should tune in for their skinship this Saturday and Sunday at 7:55 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/seo-kang-jun-and-nam-ji-hyun-hug-in-stills-from-whats-with-this-family

Pictures of 5urprise debut are out

Yaaaay seo kang joon looks awesome as usual :x :x :x

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/actor-idol-group-5urprise-stun-with-their-handsome-visuals-in-group-and-individual-jacket-images

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' releases its own set of 'KakaoTalk' emoticons
SBS' 'Roommate' now has its own set of 'KakaoTalk' emoticons!

[룸메이트] "룸메 이모티콘 나왔써~요!" 룸메이트 카카오톡 이모티콘이 출시되었습니다! 짝짝짝~♪ 룸메 식구들의 깜찍발랄 스티콘 40개가 BAAAAM! 여러분의 많은 관심 부탁려용~♡ "뭔지 알지?" pic.twitter.com/e9zUl7bdfn

— SBS룸메이트Roommate (@sbsroommate) 

November 13, 2014

Guest liamandniall4ever

Seo Kang Joon will have an appearance on We Got Married tomorrow! :)

Song Jae Rim gets jealous over Kim So Eun and Seo Kang Jun in preview cuts for 'We Got Married'

song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun-we-got-married.jwe-got-married4.jpg

Song Jae Rim got jealous over Kim So Eun and Seo Kang Jun on the upcoming episode of MBC's 'We Got Married'!

SEE ALSO: Actor-idol group 5urprise stun with their handsome visuals in group and individual jacket images

While calling their acquaintances to invite them to their wedding ceremony, the onscreen couple decided to meet up with Kim So Eun's close dongsengs who happened to be 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun, Yoo Il, and Kang Tae Oh. Unsurprisingly, Song Jae Rim was not a happy guy upon seeing his good-looking competitors and he fired off his cheesy comments and show of affection for Kim So Eun even more than usual.

But things got intense when Seo Kang Jun revealed that he had his first kiss scene with Kim So Eun, and even fed her! Burning with jealousy, Song Jae Rim warned his 'wife', "I'll let it slide once." But during his interview, the actor shared, "My jealousy mileage was accumulating... I lost my temper."

Check back in with allkpop for this love triangle this Saturday!

source: allkpop

and the are talking about this kiss. :D

e7jxpy.jpg

Guest KangHae143

I'm soo looking forward watching "WGM" Today's Episode :DXDD Jae Rim is getting jelous 'nd mad at you KangJoon~ah =))Joon~ah, Don't play that kind of games with Jae Rim LMFAOOOO 'nd he even mentionned abt his Kiss scene with So Eun LOOOOOOOOL .. Jae Rim's be like : Dude, YOU'RE DEAAAAAAAAD ~ 
I just ADOOOOOOOOORE '5URPRISE 'nd So Eun' friendship ~ They look so comfortable with each other ^^ They came to support their dear Noona ^____^

Guest KangHae143

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo Kang Joon and KARA’s Goo Hara Model Couple Looks for 1st Look Magazine
B2wamIICIAEvVnB.jpgB2wamK6CIAAkKnI.jpgB2wamIFCYAAzK4_.jpgB2wamF1CIAAkIG-.jpg

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOSH, HE LOOKS SO SKDGNFNLNGNGFNSLNOIFDSJF .. I LOVED THAT HAISRTYLE THO *------* DARK MAKE UP SUITS HIM VERY WELL~ PLEASE MORE PHOTOSHOOTS LIKE THIS ONE .. ~ ^^