[OFFICIAL] BO-DONG pairing - PARK BOM & LEE DONG WOOK

Guest DhelceeI

Wow, I need to watch this episode again because I didn't even catch all those subtle BoDong moments like you guys did. Like that holding hands moment, how did I miss something like that??  :-O
I'm glad LDW came back to shake the boat a bit, specifically Bom's boat, keke. I have a feeling he's an instigator and prankster, no wonder he was roomed with Seho.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chic1430293864

For me the best episode so far. Since DW arrived, he never stopped asking questions...i think he asked them more than 20x, lols hes so jealous. His reaction was so different compared to the other men in roommate. You can really tell that he's also interested with bommie.... go get him bommie pali-pali! hahaha :x

I love this couple. They make my sunday enjoyable even with limited scene together but when they do interact they make us all smile.

On ep 6 you can see LDW was really showing some jealousy. Even when Bom and Minwoo admit the trick he was more upset bec maybe the two is diverting truth that they are really dating.

I luv Bom for admitting that she likes Dongwook in front of everyone....thats wat I call girl power never be afraid to admit your feelings.

hmmm what to say...

• DW's questions on "Was it "love at first sight" is a subtle give away, I think. 
As I mentioned somewhere before, for a guy like DW who stated in an earlier interview that he didn't think "love at first sight" existed...I don't think he missed the slightly static and visible curiosity yet subtly careful chemistry/attraction that flowed between himself and Bom, from their first meeting during their first Morning at the house. 
Interestingly, in one of Bom's explanation to him in regards to why she chose to let her dating secret out, something along the lines of "You told me so yourself to just go for it if it felt right!" (though not in these same exact words)
and DW's frustrated explanation as to why it made all the sense in the world for her not to confess...
"BUT You're 2ne1!"
(In which I personally think...great going dude...way to make a girl feel the burden. As if she didn't feel isolated enough already with her incapability to get close to people easily like the rest of you. Kekeke crazy.)
His other question " What do you both call each other?" are so left field also...I just shook my head and laughed...how is that your business? have you been daydreaming of petnames for her secretly?? Just to come home and have em in shambles. (Lol...yeah I have a mean streak a mile long)
  • There was two different translations of DW's reaction to Bom's final confession of the night: "Why do you make me a part of it?" and "Now, you're coming to me?!" 
Both would mean the same thing if it was coming from a boyfriend to a girlfriend or a man who had a crush on a woman...bottomline...'You're so dead, remind me, why I like you again?'
As inquisitive as I am, I would naturally question if the show was scripted if not for the small but subtle hints of a sort of attraction radiating from DongWook himself. Bom I feel may admit it but then she'll quickly act to disregard it and laugh it off to cover up for her less than intricate ways. (lol) From the subs, DW stated that the reason for the fight charade was to "get back at the Culprits "Honestly speaking, a guy would not feel the need to get back at a girl and her antics if those antics did not bother him to a deeper than the suspected level. 
(Correction- it was Seho who called em Culprits...lol but still Seho is unspokenly like Robin to LDW's Batman...he wouldn't go all out like that if LDW hadn't confided in him somehow about how LDW felt. lol...if you watch the clips of the dozens of angles...when it came to their cam in their bedroom...Seho was on the computer while LDW had a lost and almost vacant look on his face like they got him good...and of course if you are a good friend/brother/roommate...you don't mind initiating the revenge)
I also think that during the play fight he asked so many questions because in between the shoots he felt he himself and Bom had bonded well in terms of "considering" each other and Bom did tell him and Seho that he himself was in her cards of destiny right before he left to his extended Hotel King Shoot.
In the words of Bommie: 
"He holds me dear."
...and I'll bet anything it isn't the same as how he holds Nana and the rest of the girls which is in a brotherly fashion.
The look on his face when they were singing the congratulations song...totally crestfallen as though he didn't know what to do...not sure whether he should look at another man's woman or not...lol...all the interviews came after the event so of course he would have had time to guard his loins and act undisturbed in a sense lol... I just found out something about LDW in this episode, He can act when given a script and or a setting but he can't improvise his instincts to surprise situations.
Roommates and Runningman so make my Sundays...wish they had higher ratings~! 

Hi, everyone! I hope no one minds my crossing over from the 2Young thread! I love Wookie a lot; and I'm so happy to see he's taken an interest in Bom! (Not that he'd outrightly admit it) It just got highlighted in this recent episode of Roommate! His inquisitions sounded more like an FBI investigation, trying to squeeze out details from his suspect! Bom was too funny when he saw DW by the stairs! One would think she's seen a ghost! Neither her nor Minwoo thought that DW would give them a hard time with his series of questions!

Guest teddypizza

i've just noticed that DW seems belittle them when the hat gift giving like he totally pissed off/absurd why they were give it in front of them all like pfffffttt oh now this!? lol and when he said how about a contract and Bom asked what about him and why he quickly assume its him and her.. Bom doesn't said anything its like he's been thinking of it lol seriously DW face when they confessed like really lost.. "who am i,, why am i here" kinda look.

Guest esoramme

Hello BODONG SHIPPERS! finally found a thread for these two. I am new here and i hope you dont mind me joining you here. I wanted to watch roommate because of bom and was caught off guard by their chemistry. I sooo wasnt expecting that. But they are making my sundays so bubbly even if they dont have much screen time.

i could watch ep 6 over and over again.. and still cant get enough of it... Ldw expression was so priceless and it clearly shows his feelings (at least thats how i saw it) .

Looking forward for more bodong interactions:-D

Guest Dyanp

utie said: Dyanp said: I just read the article when 2NE1 held a concert in Indonesia, there is a Blackjack who gives an paper that reads "bodong is Real". Does that the pic? I think a lot of people are expecting them together :x
Oh, can't wait for the engsub  ;;)

Guest teddypizza

just thought that i should share it here.. she got a good point bravo :x tumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro2_500.jpg
tumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro3_500.jpg
tumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro4_500.jpg
tumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro5_500.jpgtumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro1_500.jpgtumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro6_500.jpg
tumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro7_500.jpgtumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro8_500.jpgtumblr_n6zfjkDZMR1s5vqyro9_500.jpg

DONGWOOK’S INTERROGATION.

Analysis:

1. He hopes they are just pretending.
2. He laughs at the thought that they are pretending, and he still has a chance.
3. Because it was love at first sight for him (Take note, he was the first person who Bom saw when she entered the house).
4. He regrets not meeting Bom outside Roommate because of his busy schedule.
5. Because LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR, and if he were to give Bom a nickname, Bom would be ANNA, he would be KRISTOFF and Minwoo would be HANS. HAHA —- then SeHO would be Olaf.

love at first sight!!?? really mr. over there-ssi~~?? you fell for her at first sight kekeke

cr: sungkyu-ngkwan @tumblr

Hahaha....out of all the roommates it's Dongwook who looks more affected. Okay let just say he feels he was the last to know but the others are more not bothered if the two is really dating or not. But Dongwook was persistent that its not true...more like in denial that his mega mega jealous. Love it!!!

Even when Bom throw back the love/dating contract right back at him asking "wat about you?"....he just smiled and said "you and I" and never dismiss the idea.

So Im not surprise if they do have a crush on each other...well as minwoo pointed out anyway that Bom thinks highly special of Dongwook.

meadmana said: Hahaha....out of all the roommates it's Dongwook who looks more affected. Okay let just say he feels he was the last to know but the others are more not bothered if the two is really dating or not. But Dongwook was persistent that its not true...more like in denial that his mega mega jealous. Love it!!! Even when Bom throw back the love/dating contract right back at him asking "wat about you?"....he just smiled and said "you and I" and never dismiss the idea. So Im not surprise if they do have a crush on each other...well as minwoo pointed out anyway that Bom thinks highly special of Dongwook.

Guest kitti4eve

Episode 6 was by far my favorite episode because it was hilarious and it really confirmed Dongwook's feelings towards Bom. He is most definitely interested in her. If u look back at all the episodes (mainly episode 3) you will see that everything connects. When Bom, se-ho and Dongwook talked about the tarot card reader saying that Dongwook and bom were a good match to get married and Dongwook felt that bom didn't like him after they got off the phone, se-ho reassured him and said that if she didn't she wouldn't have reacted that way towards his questions. Dongwook was hoping that bom would come home later on so that they could talk about it before he left to film his drama. But of course, Bommie had a busy schedule and by the time she got home Dongwook was long gone. Also in episode 5 bom was the second person he asked for se-ho to bring with to visit him (she should have been the first but I think he picked nana because se-ho likes her) during his filming (so that they could talk about what happened in episode 3 I bet) but her schedule is still busy. So now this all comes down to episode 6. I bet that Dongwook thought about the whole tarot card thing while he was away so when he comes home and is greeted with them celebrating bom and minwoo being a couple he had this "I don't believe this" look and when they sung the song he looked very disappointed (almost as if he lost his chance to talk to bom about the tarot card situation.) and upset. I don't think that he reacted out of brotherly love because if he did he wouldn't have been so upset and trying to ask question after question. We all know that this didn't not sit right with him at all. And every time he asked a question he looked right at bom for confirmation. Bom likes Dongwook a lot and she knew that when he came in that she wouldn't be able to keep the act (what little acting skills she had) up. So finally when she finally tells him that she likes him (She said it 2 times! Lol) he's happy (obviously) but he was more angry because he felt like he was all upset over nothing. All of this makes me realize that...yep, he likes Bom and soon he'll climb aboard the bodong ship too.

Guest RoanA

tumblr_n6wxnjpXqq1tsujf0o1_500.gifCredits to the owner gaelley of tumbler
This gif is ♥ 
Before Bom sit beside Dong Wook, DW gave back her "fake couple ring." Lee Dong Wook why are you wearing that ring? and what's on your mind? do you still feel that you've been deceived? Is that why you were so into pranking her back?!
I also wish someone would make a gif of this part:
tumblr_n71ppdrWeH1qmzb6do6_1280.png

ekekeke!!

Guest teddypizza

"Bom to Dongwook: There were people holding BoDong placards (during the concert)
Afer she saw the bodong banner she said “should we get married?”"

cr: pearlwater

Guest RoanA

I hope they will show a longer version of the BoDong banner discussion on future episodes. Because I believe there are several versions of BoDong Banner on 2ne1 concert from different countries. Maybe they will compile those recordings during AON concert and then they will show it on Roommate!
Lee Dong wook and Park Bom are both very busy and seldom see each other.. i think. I can't wait for more Bodong interactions in the future!! 
For now let's settle on the past moments ahaha!
tumblr_n4sk8y7Y121t8sz98o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o4_250.gif tumblr_n5gh6i9WKP1qhy3t9o1_250.gif

tumblr_n52cwjw4nt1qhy3t9o5_250.gif tumblr_n52cwjw4nt1qhy3t9o3_250.gif

No no no Bommie! Don't be wondering if you two should date or get married yet...the games have just begun...play hard to get, silly girl! There are probably thousands of girls out there vying for his attention. Don't go easy on him! #lol Give in too soon and it will end before its even started.
I'm so bad...#badUnnie
By and by, is it just me or did DW actually jump up to get to the door in the preview? Some one must have been very anxious to see our Bommie indeed only to discover it was the two guests. hahaha

Guest RoanA

tumblr_n6zw5wrTY81rezetlo4_250.gif
"Why should we pretend?" Look.
Tressia - IKR! I want Bommie to pretend that she's hard to get too.. so that we'll see some reaction from Dong Wook. kekeke!!
Hey this is an old interview of Lee Dong Wook. It's about his ideal type.
December 4, 2013

Lee Dong Wook talks about his ideal type of woman on 'Taxi'

He talked about his preference in terms of appearance: "Many people around me say that I focus too much on appearance, but that's not true. It would be nice if she were pretty, but I don't focus on that. As long as I find her attractive, that is enough."

The actor was then asked about his ideal type, and he responded, "I don't have a specific one." The MCs did not stop there, asking if he had a body part he preferred. His answer was the pelvis, drawing the figure of a woman's pelvis in the air with his hands.  He said, "There's a feminine body line.

Kim Gu Ra asked, "Would that be a woman with a big butt," and Hong Eun Hee added, "Would that be a woman with a slender waist?"

Lee Dong Wook clarified, "Both."

credits: allkpop

btw, What do we call ourselves as BoDong fans?

Archived