[OFFICIAL] BO-DONG pairing - PARK BOM & LEE DONG WOOK

Guest DhelceeI

This ship sure did came in like a wrecking ball. When I first saw the promo, I thought they were forcing it. But it happened quite naturally, and to my surprise the feeling seems mutual on both sides. Bom is my bias on the show, so I'd be happy to see her pair up with anyone. BUT.
I think this ship is sailing full force at me right now and I can't stop it.
tumblr_mklzcio6KN1qhba5xo1_400.gif

Also, I definitely don't think it's over yet.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RoanA

OMO the look on Dong Wook's face when they revealed Park Bom and Minwoo are dating!!! He looked so shock! PRICELESS hahaha!! and the banter between him and park bom!! 
The episode was so funny! and I can't wait for the english subs.

Guest RoanA

jeenee said: It makes me cringe when uri Bommie is bashed by shippers of another ship. It just make me sad, nweis after this episode i'm sure there's a spark in LDW and uri Bommie. :)

Bommie's mama bear diffusing characteristics came out in episode 6 today. She reached out to touch Dong Wook's arm at least twice to get him to quietly settle...first time was subtle, second time was caught by c-Yeol (exo member). Then she was whispering to Shin Mama and when that didn't work and Shin Mama got up instead, she rushed over to Seho's side. So funny how DW was observing the whole thing while about to die with laughter against MinWoo. That was pretty devious of the boys though...probably DW's instigation to get back at Bommie for making him all confused and frazzled with her and MinWoo's scheme though he tried hard to hide it. Lol...
YG girls are too transparent and soft even though they literally work in a TOUGH GUY DOMINATED workplace , I love em, they are my babies but aside from their powerful images, if anyone wanted them to take on an evil role full of plotting and scheming...they would all so Fail.
 It was so obvious Bommie plotted it without consideration to LDW suddenly appearing haha...He looked directly at her for confirmation and she looked anywhere but him. What got me was LDW's "I'm curious...was it love at first sight?" Why would a guy who didn't believe in love at first sight according to his previous interviews, suddenly blurt out such an unlikely question. 
I believe I'm gonna watch this ship indeed. :)

Guest teddypizza

BoDong sailing again~~~ wohoowow you guys noticed how Bom SHOUTED TWICE "i like DW oppa" at him like really loud to convinced him that she really like him... why is that :-? :P ehehe she really doesn't have to shout that hard tho *ooohhhh*  when she fooled other roommates, she doesn't bother to hardly convince them they were dating *oooohhh* and how i like when they were up for second prank, she ended up sat next to DW.. trying to calm him 8-> how sweet kkk

sorry if i'm delulu much :P

Guest chic1430293864

Hi, im new here and i want to join to your forum. Me too am so crazy about them... :x :x  :x

Have you seen the part where dong wook passed the ring to bom. He removed the ring to his finger then gave it back to bommie. Maybe he was thinking i should be the one wearing that not min woo. kekekekke  

Guest JessicaG1430293864

Annyeong Bodong Shippers. . This is my first time here. . I've been shipping them since the first time they met.. and I'm so happy that they have their own thread now.. I'm not good at posting pictures or gifs so I can't post pictures of them.. but I can click the Awesome ♡ and Lol :) so don't worry.. hehe.. from now on I'll be under your care Bodong Shippers.. please take good care of me.. :) :) :x :x

Guest JessicaG1430293864

Ahmm.. do we have rules here?? Like I can't quote the picture or talk about other couple like gayeonxminwoo, chanyeol & Nana, or Shin Umma and Sora unni?? I just want to be sure cause I don't want to get in trouble.. [-X [-X :-?? :-??

Guest teddypizza

welcome fellow shippers  :) @JessicaG better to talk about BoDong only coz this thread focus on them, if you want to talk about other couples as well it would be better in the main thread ok and please give more love to our couple  :)>-  ;)

Guest spicystrawberry

Looking forward tomorrow with eng sub ♡

@JessicaG also dont put out link that watch Rommates. :)

Did ya'll catch DW's apology to Bommie while she was upset and quiet (around the time Nana cried) lol isn't that SK's formal action of apologizing? *Rubbing palms together?  Keke...she didn't even look his way. Cute...but one too many times and I'd encourage Nana and Bom to kick some butts. haha 

Love this 6th episode! As much as I don't wanna read too much of their reaction with each other's action, I can't help but just... Gaaah! It can be scripted, as we all knew, BUT, body language; eye movement and facial reactions, can't be acted or schooled that well, even if you're a vetaran actor/actress. And the emotions that is shown in their eyes....priceless!
I do think, at least for me, that both Dong Wookie and Bommie are:

Attracted with each other. We don't know how deep the feelings run for sure, but definitely, there is a connection between them. There's tension and a certain kind of awkwardness around and between them. There's awareness between them, a certain kind of vibe, like the air crackles' when they're near each other.
They're both concern about each others whereabouts, action and reaction. 
All of these are shown all through out the past, specially in this particular episode. Like when Boomie is calming Dong Wook down, urgently, when she stood by his side and touch his shoulder to calm him, a person/woman won't do that kind of thing or action if you're not concern about the well being of the other person. 
Anyways, Bommie also did calm Mama Shin and Seho, but the kind of feeling you get when you saw her do it with Dong Wookie is different. Same as when Dong Wook found out that Boomie is dating Min Woo, his emotion and reaction is written in his face "I cannot, 'effing believe this!" "Been gone a few days, and this is the kind of news you'll tel me?!" "No freaking way that Bommie is dating him!!!" As posted above he looked straight at her and asked her if it's true and Bommie can't look him in the eyes, because he'll knew that she's lying! :) Dong Wook was like even convincing the others and almost saying "there's no way they're dating right? Right?!"  These kinds of reactions from both of them, makes us want to ship them more, because you'll see and know that at least they are attracted with each other! 
And when Min Woo and Boomie confessed that's all a prank and bommie shouted that he's the one that she really likes all this time, I felt like the pressure on Dong wookie's chest was suddenly lifted up, he even stood up and got a lil angry at her. Lol.
Gosh! This is why I love them both, everything's spontaneous when it comes to them. You won't know what hit you when it come to these two. I can't wait for them to spend a day together!!!!♥♥♥ #makeithappened!

Archived