[Taiwanese Drama 2014] Pleasantly Surprised 喜歡 · 一個人

sugarplum892

So many things happened in episode 3...im glad that Puff's character is slowly opening up..AJ seems to have a mysterious past especially with his relationship with his brother and for someone who has the skills wants to keep a low profile..

now the 3rd parties are spoiling the fun based on the next episode preview lol..loving it so far :)

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three episodes in and I can already see the sparks flying like crazy! Loving this drama, not as subtle as In a good way, but not overly fluffy either. Personally, I think they got the pacing; it really sets it apart from the overly dramatic shows. I'm also loving the slow, but obvious build up of romance; not to mention, Jasper and his topless scenes, which is such a feast for the eyes as is the actual grub they make in the show! The complexity in family relationships also makes this drama a sure winner - it's actually rather meaty for a storyline, which is nice for once. I actually feel like I'm following the drama for it's plot rather than just OTP cuteness overload. Can't wait till ep4 - it's certainly fairing a lot better than Fall in Love with Me, which took a downturn for me after its 8th episode. I really hope this one stays good right until the end, coz I'm really loving the acting as well as the storyline!

New preview for EP4Actually, it's about the same as the preview in the end of EP4, Jasper Liu's smile is killing me T__T Why is he so adorable?I like this pairing too, puff is cute~

The rating of Pleasantly Surprised so farEp1: 1.15Ep2: 1.52Ep3: 1.56
It's doing better than Aaron's Fall in Love with me (1.19 for this week's rating) and doing pretty good for a friday drama.The highest rated SETTV Friday drama so far is In A Good Way where it's about 2++ at its peak but after ep12 onwards, it's back to about 1.5 territory, hoping that the rating will continue to climb up in the future. 

Guest Sarbox

@c_gunawan541 - thanks for the ratings info.  I wondered how the drama is doing rating wise and am glad to know that it's getting better each week.  Fighting!!!

@ c_gunawan541 - thanks for sharing ratings info...but Can you please tell me show's rank on ratings chart? I have another question to ask if you dont mind to answer ...my question is related to puff guo... how much she is popular in Taiwan ? 
off the topic- my hands down for FILWM, too many love angels which is too much irritating for me.....though I love Aaron <3 

Jasper's smile makes me smile hahaha..I love the pairing..And I am glad that Puff's character is showing some "shyness" when she gets close to Jasper's character..So i love how there is some early development in Puff's character's feelings, that she does get blushed..

pudding86

said: @ c_gunawan541 - thanks for sharing ratings info...but Can you please tell me show's rank on ratings chart? I have another question to ask if you dont mind to answer ...my question is related to puff guo... how much she is popular in Taiwan ? 

off the topic- my hands down for FILWM, too many love angels which is too much irritating for me.....though I love Aaron <3 

Guest Sarbox

Does anybody know the status of this year's FHM sexiest female artiste contest? I know last year Puff was named the sexiest Taiwanese artist.

written preview ep 4
14217309728_f0b0b0e134_z.jpg

自從子杰來到餐廳、住到隔壁後,凱琪原本一個人淡定的生活,現在已完全無法淡定。

昨晚半夜子杰的敲門求救,竟然跟凱琪發展成意外之吻,隔天醒來子杰一副什麼都不記得的樣子,卻讓凱琪不自
覺的臉紅心跳…

小翼這時提出學校要交課外作業,跑去拜託子杰叔叔帶他們去有海的地方,凱琪拗不過兩人要求,出發前往海邊
,拍照時被路人誤認是爸爸媽媽帶小孩出來玩,子杰完全不解釋的態度讓凱琪更加困惑,兩人只要一有目光接觸
,凱琪便會尷尬又不知所措的轉過頭….再加上小翼的童言童語,把昨晚的狀況全講出來,兩人之間害羞又曖昧的
氣氛再度升溫…凱琪是否已經被子杰的關心和體貼感動?

為了準備「明日之星法國料理賽」,凱琪要幫子杰進行特訓,只是因為吹了一整天海風,身體不適被送進醫院,
送凱琪去醫院的居然是以前曾說過永遠不要再見面的那個人….

樂瑄對於那天在比賽報名現場看到子杰與ENZO一起出現非常疑惑,決定約ENZO出來聊聊,這一聊,讓樂瑄知道
了子杰的身分,看到凱琪跟子杰利用午休時間在餐廳特訓,樂瑄決定走上前跟凱琪說…

can someone kindly translate it ;;)

Ep4 Text Preview Translations:
credits: c_gunawan541@soompi.com
Ever since Zi-Jie started working in the restaurant and moved next door,The once peaceful and isolated life of Kai-Qi is becoming restless.
After Zi-Jie knocked on her door last night, they accidentally kissed but Zi-Jie doesn't have any memories of it the next day,Kai-Qi's face unconsciously turns red and her heart starts beating.
Xiao-Yi needs to submit a homework that requires field trip, he asks Uncle Zi-Jie to bring them to the seaside.Unable to refuse their pleads, Kai-Qi and the two of them head towards the beach.They're misunderstood as parents bringing their child out to play during photo session.Zi-Jie's no explanation attitude confuses Kai-Qi even more.Every time when their eyes meet, Kai-Qi will panic and awkwardly turns her head away from him.Furthermore, Xiao-Yi accidentally reveals what happened last night, making both of them feel shy and hearts fluttering.The atmosphere is becoming heated, will Kai-Qi be moved by Zi-Jie's attentiveness and care?
To prepare for the "Rising Star" French Cooking Competition, Kai-Qi trains Zi-Jie.But because she was out in the windy seaside for too long yesterday, she fell sick and was sent to the hospital.The person who sent Kai-Qi to the hospital is the person who says that he never ever want to meet her again...
Le-Xuan is very suspicious and confused about the sight of Zi-Jie and Enzo together at the competition venue the other day.She decided to invite Enzo out for a chat. After the chat, Le-Xuan discovers Zi-Jie's identity.Seeing that Kai-Qi is training Zi-Jie during lunch break in the restaurant, Le-Xuan decides to walk forward and tell Kai-Qi...
-------------------------
@sarbox: She's currently placed at no.1 and the voting is closed, they will announce the winner on 19th of June. I guess she will win again this year.
--------------------------
New video preview for ep4

--------------------1795245_1432928596972588_159218336501797
10321039_1432892223642892_19473603879954
10357699_1432891176976330_86990731842462
10438875_336556386497389_1416847928_n.jp
10393988_820991861252329_677631354086786
10468292_336623499824011_427095998_o.jpg

with bonus handsome pictures of Jasper from his facebook page, hahaha!10369607_820858944598954_802225688170247
10306184_819789568039225_779667193127091

Jasper's smile is addicting..Any girl would love to smile back hehehe. I am glad that KQ is slowly warming up to ZJ...saying that it was better to have two people thinking and saying it without thinking..doesn't mind ZJ touching her all of a sudden..

but it's sad that ZJ has already said he is only going to be there for a month..and with the things going, we are for sure KQ will be disappointed when she finds out the truth especially knowing ZJ was only there temporarily and plan to leave..when she finally opens up, he is not there to stay..not liking the other girl's evil plan to sabotage KQ's competition..hopefully KQ and ZJ would be able to win the contest.

Archived