[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

Guest little girl

fleurofjasmine

said: Wow..I think hslo quite popular..beside currentlyno 9 on daum..hslo was no.1 in Naver search ranking (I just get this info from twitter..maybe hslo trending when hslo aired in korea about 4 hours ago)

Daebak hslo!!..eventhough hslo tv rating is so low..I think hslo online rating quite high..anyone here know how checked online rating??

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

little girl said:

fleurofjasmine

said: Wow..I think hslo quite popular..beside currentlyno 9 on daum..hslo was no.1 in Naver search ranking (I just get this info from twitter..maybe hslo trending when hslo aired in korea about 4 hours ago)

Daebak hslo!!..eventhough hslo tv rating is so low..I think hslo online rating quite high..anyone here know how checked online rating??

Guest little girl

@fleurofjasmine yes.when I read review from breathlesssurvival,I'm more appreciate to this eps.  ;) For your information,starting from this year,I'm very picky in K-dramas though there are many popular and very good dramas out there.But,HSLO made me enjoy so much because it's easy for me to understand the storyline.Moreover,the main factor that made this drama got attention from viewers is Sae Ron.She is one of THE BEST actress in Korea and I believe she has helped WH in every scenes between them.Besides,WH&SY acting have improved in each eps.Their hardworking are tip top !.......So,it's not impossible for them to get another drama project in future :) Sae Ron too.She is in every directors' attention.So,she will get a better drama project after this.And,we need to prepare our heart for her romance with other actors :(
What can I say,thanks to PD-nim for chosing Sae Ron as female lead.It's a wise decission =D> It might very awkward for her&WH at first,but they overcome their awkwardness like what we can see in the NG videos.
BSH and JYM twitter updated last night :B5Q35IhCcAA56Jx.png
B5Q36YUCMAESmQw.png

from Fantagio twitter updated :B5Q5DHgCQAALXK5.png

cr: Taegirl5B5Q0Fj4CIAA6Wsl.png

from baek_eunkyoung IG update last night : B5OXuVaCQAEps9n.jpg:large
Where is Sae Ron and Sung Yeol ??Woo Hyun looks so serious here

43e2e305df74151fb4c28308b504210c.jpg
http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201412200954413&mode=sub_view

Kim Young Jae also commented about hslo final episode :)

Kim Yong-jae 'High School - Love On' OLD comment, affectionate goodbye 'eye-catching'

[bnt news choesonghui News] 'High School - Love On "Kim Yong-jae is Munira an affectionate goodbye.

Which ceased December 19 - Hot-Kim Yong-jae who is a "High School Love on 'touchy choejaeseok station in heaven, and with a high ILJIN violent nature will be preached in the ceased personnel.

In the published photos showing off the beauty in Kim Yong-jae is a youngrong while all the autographed the "High School" last time the script and said hello to the audience.

Kim Yong-jae is grateful to the many people who submitted greetings love truly the "meantime" High School ". Almost seven months ended Captured "High School" you still feel a blank. Cool and was disappointed to see reports about the last broadcast read the script once more, they are also aeteut. Did not think so I was able to do my best work then you are good at shooting the oldest rookie indeda grungy yet more, and the greater the wonder of mind, "he said.

Following a good coach who strive for work, many seniors and fellow actors, staff who really appreciate it. Good people, a lot of peers to meet such a great gift to me was seven months. Seems to be an unforgettable "High School" 2014 was with, coming in 2015 and hope to show many new look, "said said with wonder ceased messages with full heart and love for the work and colleagues.

Meanwhile, Kim Yong-jae will continue to develop the 2015 active. (Photo courtesy of Sidus HQ)

bnt news News Report star@bntnews.co.kr

I just found on twitter..apparently..HSLO ost also trending no.9 on Melon search ranking!! (I don't know the real time when this happened maybe when hslo aired last night)

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Tweet: 민/제보) 멜론 실시간검색어 1위 #하얀고백 9위 #하이스쿨:러브온OST 예요 !! (제보는 @ekqls1emd1 나래♡)

Translation: Min / reporting) Latest searches melon white top # # High School 9th confession: I do not love on OST !! (Tip is @ ekqls1emd1 Narae ♡)

cr:
@MUhan_nalae @ekqls1emd1  from twitter

Guest little girl

CAN'T WE MAKE A SPECIAL REQUEST ON HSLO OFFICIAL SITE OR AT @MyloveKBS TO RELESAE A SPECIAL DVD (BTS VIDEOS AND PHOTOS , UNAIRED SCENES) AND OST FULL ALBUM (INCLUDE WOO HYUN's COVER OF "LITTLE STAR") ???? 
I WISH SOMEONE CAN DO THIS.............. [-O<
Kim Sooyun IG update :B5RNNYOCQAIUKFY.jpg
I only know Sae Ron,Hae Ryung and Young Jae's signature only.Someone can tell me which one is Woo Hyun's and Sung Yeol's ?
Can't remember where this from and who's the man beside WH?10858568_1523079631312128_91580293409687

I have read breathlesssurvival's HSLO review. It's totally my favourite HSLO review ever. The owner totally know what is in my mind.

Sad HSLO is already end. Are this thread going close?

KBS, HSLO already end. Did you just made those HSLO's BTS and omitted scene passing by? :-w

Why srt file of eng sub isn't out yet??? :((
Usually at this time srt file already out..I already downloaded final episode..

@"little girl" yes KBS..please release full ost (including BGM track)
also BTS and director's cut scenes..I bet there were many director's cut scene.
pretty please KBS [-O<

@ELlovelyz agree with you. I love hslo review by breathlesssurvival. She can captured the heart of WH-SB relationship by her beautiful writing :x
yeah..there will be no hslo again in next next weeks :((
Noo..this thread can keep going :)
remember..there is still KBS drama awards coming..eventhough their chance (WH and KSR) to attend and win something is low (because hslo poor rating) but we as hslo fans can still keep dreaming isn't?
I still have hope WH-SB will win something..at least best couple awards 8->

Guest little girl

To all HSLO viewers,thank you for giving your supports and loves to this drama.Thank you for watching from episode 1 until final episode.Thank you for giving good and bad comments here.I'm not and NEVER regretting watching this drama.For me,THIS IS THE BEST DRAMA EVER ! 
# Keep supporting Woo Hyun,Sung Yeol,INFINITE and Sae Ron too.# I don't know what to say anymore 
Now,what I can do is keep spazzing about Woo Hyun,INFINITE and Sae Ron on Twitter :|
:((

TO BE HONEST,I CRIED REALLY HARD IN THIS EPISODE !! NEVER CRIED SO MUCH FOR AN ENDING OF K-DRAMA BEFORE !!
@fleurofjasmine THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH.Hope you can keep update about this drama or other casts here or on twitter after this.I feel so bad,sad and doesn't want to let go of this forum :((

Finally..I have watched episode 20 with english sub.. :)
okay..I feel quite like but didn't love this final episode
I think..what makes final episode feel kinda flat especially in important scenes was an editing.
such as the scene wh and sb first meeting feel a bit abrupt because before this scene is flashback scene in hospital and suddenly we moved to scene SB apply to part-time job at miss gong..
however, even though most part in final episode wh and sb interaction was as stranger..but still their chemistry really great especially the scene when finally sb remember about wh.. :x
btw..there was a blooper in this episode..the letter which sb send to wh mentioned about the necklace..but at the time sb wrote the letter after they play at ice skating park..wh haven't yet give that necklace to sb..
there was still many scenes which make me LOL :)) like the F4 scene..PE teacher was so funny and when sb cursed sy :) also of course the greasy swh about the christmas present..even his friends feel "disgusting" =))
and wh finally called her mother "omma"!!
poor sy..he haven't yet have a girlfriend :(..at the end everyone have a love pair..even yena with evil sunbae (hinted by scene they bumped each other)..

okay..thanks hslo..which give me a fun experience drama watching during this 6 months..
and of course thanks to KSR and WH  for your wonderful chemistry  :x
you're definitely one of best kdrama OTP I ever watched :)
actually I'm glad 6 months ago I decided to read recaps of episode 1 HSLO by girlfriday from dramabeans and after read..I'm interested to watched..and I'm hooked by HSLO :)
because HSLO..
I opened soompi account instead of just lurked around
I become KSR and Infinite fans (even though not inspirit level yet.. :)>-  )
I definitely will follow KSR work from now..I hope she will act in drama or movie soon :)
I definitely will follow Infinite activity..I will listen to every their new album..and especially wh in toheart or his solo activity..I hope wh and sy will act in new drama soon :)
thank you to sommpi friends in HSLO thread..thanks for your comment, insight and analysis about hslo..

fleurofjasmine said: okay..thanks hslo..which give me a fun experience drama watching during this 6 months..
and of course thanks to KSR and WH  for your wonderful chemistry  :x
you're definitely one of best kdrama OTP I ever watched :)
actually I'm glad 6 months ago I decided to read recaps of episode 1 HSLO by girlfriday from dramabeans and after read..I'm interested to watched..and I'm hooked by HSLO :)
because HSLO..
I opened soompi account instead of just lurked around
I become KSR and Infinite fans (even though not inspirit level yet.. :)>-  )
I definitely will follow KSR work from now..I hope she will act in drama or movie soon :)
I definitely will follow Infinite activity..I will listen to every their new album..and especially wh in toheart or his solo activity..I hope wh and sy will act in new drama soon :)
thank you to sommpi friends in HSLO thread..thanks for your comment, insight and analysis about hslo..

Archived