[Drama 2014] Hi! School: Love On (하이스쿨 - 러브온) KBS

irilight

honeywell said: Maybe I have to watch the episode with subs to appreciate the episode but it was kinda disappointing. I thought we would see more of what happens with SB and WH after they got back together. Also I don't think it was necessary for them to show that SB had a crush on SY. But I suppose they added this part in to show us that SY has moved from SB. WH seeing SB for the first time was kinda anti climatic. It didn't have that OMG feeling. The same when SB finally remembered. It felt like the episode was very toned down.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit disappointed for last ep they should have more love for our couple they mess up story for nothing they should concentrate for WYand SB more but so sad for us too have to say goodbye to each other I will miss everybody and thank you for the pic video and share our comment and love to support this  drama. I will remember WYand SB for a long long time the best drama this year and hope to see them again in the future all the best everybody and wishing you all have a nice Xmas and happy new year.    

Wow..I think hslo quite popular..beside currentlyno 9 on daum..hslo was no.1 in Naver search ranking (I just get this info from twitter..maybe hslo trending when hslo aired in korea about 4 hours ago)

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Daebak hslo!!..eventhough hslo tv rating is so low..I think hslo online rating quite high..anyone here know how checked online rating??

cr: @cej0316  from twitter

20141219_1418993115_04431900_1.jpg
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=624624

The ending scene kinda remind me of The Heirs ending scene..WH and SB walked together with holding hands plus narration from WH, similar with KT (LMH) and CES (PSH) walked together with holding hands plus if I'm not wrong, narration from KT.. :-?

Well, I've just finished the raw ep. The same as you guys, I'm a little bit disappointed with this ep. It could have been much much better if HSLO had another Director. The story is good. Our actors, actresses get improved more and more each ep. But the connection of the scenes are too bad. I just love watching it because I love our Woohyun, Sunggeol and Saeron. That's all :(

I have watch the raw last episode. I think based on my opinion the ending was okay for me. Maybe because I'm not expect anything. I just hope everyone have happy ending.

I'm crying at every part WH's sad. When everyone pairs at the end, I'm smile and crying. I wish I can have a live like that. Have best friends that always with us everytime we're in trouble.

And...HSLO episode 20 totally made me think LSY not act at all. He's really looks like elementary school kid in ep 20. Everytime his part appear, I'm smile and laughing. Such a cheerful guy. But my bias still NWH. Mianhae LSY haha

And....SY fell the second time because of SB's powers. Remember WH's unexpected powers that made SY fell? I'm dying of laughing when that part appear. I keep replaying that part. It's made my day.

I have mix feeling when watching ep 20. Everyone get their happy ending! I'm happy! Based on my opinion.

Thanks to PD-nim, writer-nim, other staffs and actors. You all working hard. I'm really having fun when watching this drama. Wish to see you all collaborated again!

Time to say goodbye....

Good.Bye.High.School....

Maybe not yet. I still have to watch ep 20 with eng sub. Be back later. :P

@honeywell: Spot on critique! 
The drama would have been better if the plot of episodes 19 & 20 was in the middle of the drama. The time jump would have brought SB back crushing on SY instead of WH and made a whole lot more sense than turning SY into such a horrible character when it really wasn't his character at all.  The angst would have come from Sunbae angel, SY, and WH all vying for SB's affection in the second half, Of course ending in the true love OTP of SB/WH. That would have been a better plot in my opinion. 
I also wish they would have kept SB's character the same after the time jump.  SB would have never slapped WH...ever. SB was the sweetest friend, girlfriend, daughter, grand-daughter, student, and didn't have a violent bone in her body.  She wouldn't have slapped WH or anyone.  She had a higher way of dealing with people which was her kindness.  After the surprise hug in episode 20 when WH first sees her, SB would have been in shock, and wondered who this person was, but she wouldn't have slapped him.  
I leave HSLO with some sweet memories.  Best of luck in the future to all of the cast and crew!  May they keep improving and have lots of opportunities to work hard and show their best. 

Archived