Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it will be tomorrow :D 

yes good old days :D 

And I liked the way he was concerned about her hair and make-up looking presentable for the taping. Awwww...

insta_zpscec838db.gif

• Like 3

Just now, packmule3 said:

And I liked the way he was concerned about her hair and make-up looking presentable for the taping. Awwww...

of course.....cause she is his wife u know :D 

and remember how he stop KwangHee from being too close with GG? :D he sat in between KwangHee and GuiGui :D or should i say he planted himself there :D i need to go and find where or which folder i kept all the gif lols :D 

Episode11Hoursewarming00216_zpsb7b4729d.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

of course.....cause she is his wife u know :D 

and remember how he stop KwangHee from being too close with GG? :D he sat in between KwangHee and GuiGui :D or should i say he planted himself there :D i need to go and find where or which folder i kept all the gif lols :D 

Image result for taecgui guigui okcat crying

And remember this?

She's such a troll....

And so was Okcat/Taec. 

Image result for taecgui guigui edwin okcat

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

And remember this?

She's such a troll....

And so was Okcat/Taec. 

of course....how can we forget this ..... at many turn GuiGui surprised Taec :) while i remember GuiGui tell Taec that he seems to know everything....however i think she wasnt aware that Taec was also surprised by her at many turn as she doesnt operate the way the girls he mix around with operate lols

Image result for taecgui guigui okcat crying

Image result for taecgui guigui edwin okcat

• Like 3

Boss and me.jpg

Was Guigui in this show? How come the guy looks familiar?? Was he her love interest in another show? His name is Hans Zhang.

And @angelangie what's the Chinese word for:

husband

wife

third brother

and third sister-in-law? 

:D I'm sorry I'm picking your brain. 

On a sunnier note, Taecyeon will soon be discharged! Hurray! May 16. He served well. Proud of him! 

Ok-Taecyeon.jpg

"Taecyeon will be discharged on May 16! Previously, Taecyeon gave up his green card in the United States and also received surgery for the discs in his back in order to serve in the military. He is currently serving in the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province as a military instruction assistant. After transferring agencies from JYP Entertainment to 51K, it’s expected that Taecyeon will continue to further his acting career while the other 2PM members serve in the military."

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1287201wpp/stars-will-discharged-military-2019

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Was Guigui in this show? How come the guy looks familiar?? Was he her love interest in another show? His name is Hans Zhang.

And @angelangie what's the Chinese word for:

husband

wife

third brother

and third sister-in-law? 

:D I'm sorry I'm picking your brain. 

On a sunnier note, Taecyeon will soon be discharged! Hurray! May 16. He served well. Proud of him! 

"Taecyeon will be discharged on May 16! Previously, Taecyeon gave up his green card in the United States and also received surgery for the discs in his back in order to serve in the military. He is currently serving in the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province as a military instruction assistant. After transferring agencies from JYP Entertainment to 51K, it’s expected that Taecyeon will continue to further his acting career while the other 2PM members serve in the military."

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1287201wpp/stars-will-discharged-military-2019

no the guy is Zhang Han, and 'Boss &  Me' was actually staring Zhang Han with Zhao LiYing 

while during the airing times Zhang Han was filming with GuiGui on 'A Different Kind of Pretty Man' where coincidentally both Zhao LiYing & GuiGui are also good friends :D and this was also ZhangHan 2nd times working with GuiGui however that was their first times being partner together....

remember the project where we form a subbing team just for GG? :D 

Boss and me.jpg

husband - 丈夫 (ZhangFu)

wife - 妻子 (QiZi)

third brother - 三哥 (San Ge)

and third sister-in-law - 三嫂 (San Sao)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

no the guy is Zhang Han, and 'Boss &  Me' was actually staring Zhang Han with Zhao LiYing 

while during the airing times Zhang Han was filming with GuiGui on 'A Different Kind of Pretty Man' where coincidentally both Zhao LiYing & GuiGui are also good friends :D and this was also ZhangHan 2nd times working with GuiGui however that was their first times being partner together....

remember the project where we form a subbing team just for GG? :D 

husband - 丈夫 (ZhangFu)

wife - 妻子 (QiZi)

third brother - 三哥 (San Ge)

and third sister-in-law - 三嫂 (San Sao)

Oh gosh! So THAT's why he looked familiar! I recognized him but I couldn't place him.  

You were subbing his show with GG!  And our GG was given a hard time by the fangirls of this actor and his then-GF. Ahhhh... I've beginning to remember. 

Image result for a different kind of pretty man

Did this Cdrama end happily? Maybe I should watch it now.... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

You were subbing his show with GG!  And our GG was given a hard time by the fangirls of this actor and his then-GF. Ahhhh... I've beginning to remember. 

lols yea....GG was given a real hard times then as ZhangHan & ZhengShuang broke up during the times they were airing 'ADKOPM' 

i werent subbing them alone lols....we have the Michesso family that help :) i couldnt have done it alone lols :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols yea....GG was given a real hard times then as ZhangHan & ZhengShuang broke up during the times they were airing 'ADKOPM' 

i werent subbing them alone lols....we have the Michesso family that help :) i couldnt have done it alone lols :D 

Image result for that's it gif

I even signed up for a weibo account just to see what's going on. lol. I don't know what I was thinking... since I couldn't read a single word of Chinese and had to rely on the translator.  lol. 

Yes. You worked hard on that project (and didn't people use it without giving your team credit?) with @chinlylin, @mikoshine, right?

Give yourself a pat on the back!

Image result for pat on the back gif

• LOL 2

22 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I even signed up for a weibo account just to see what's going on. lol. I don't know what I was thinking... since I couldn't read a single word of Chinese and had to rely on the translator.  lol. 

Yes. You worked hard on that project (and didn't people use it without giving your team credit?) with @chinlylin, @mikoshine, right?

Give yourself a pat on the back!

lols there were like 8 or 7 of us....

i remember @b8l8 was in it as well...she was the one who help us to edit the sub in and also edit the vid.....

@spicystrawberry help out a lil too if im not wrong....i know there are about 5 or 8 of us since most of us doing like 10mins of the vid subbing ea.... :D 

it was really a crazy then.....we had so many project then....we even did the donation drive for Philippine too?

• Like 3

On 4/2/2019 at 4:39 AM, Lmangla said:

That's our Taecyeon!! With all the disgusting and criminal actions of the "oppas" involving in that Burning Sands? Sun? Sandals? I'm glad Guigui's husband knew better. That's why I said in my blog that I'm going to support him as an idol-actor. I don't care if he isn't going to win any award soon for acting. He's a good guy and he gets my vote. :)

• Love 1