Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Guigui will be acting in a new movie with Jasper Liu and Ivy Chen....temp named as 比悲伤更悲伤的故事 (loosely translated as A Story Sadder Than Just Sad)....sounds like a sad love story. Think Guigui is supporting role.

They only just started with a filming prayer ceremony.

Green again...haha. That detective variety show. Every ep they got different theme/story background....so my guess this is related to the 3 Lifetimes drama.

Cute....his name tag...surname OK. Pic with a fan.

Spoiler

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Guigui will be acting in a new movie with Jasper Liu and Ivy Chen....temp named as 比悲伤更悲伤的故事 (loosely translated as Sadder Than A Sad Story)....sounds like a sad love story. Think Guigui is supporting role.

They only just started with a filming prayer ceremony.

Green again...haha. That detective variety show. Every ep they got different theme/story background....so my guess this is related to the 3 Lifetimes drama.

Cute....his name tag...surname OK. Pic with a fan.

Reveal hidden contents

haha any Chinese drama I am very into it - I always imagine Guigui taking the role but oh well this will do. Eternal Love drama haha - I assume her dressing is the female lead hahhaa. 

If supporting role also not bad especially with Jasper. And if it is Jasper Liu, then must be Taiwan drama which is good. I wish for her getting into role she always wanted as well as good role that bring out her charm most especially in China cos...she really need money now hahahhahaha after the Knock Knock Knock mv. Wow~~

But Taiwan - seem to be will wider her popularity and secure more fame perhaps? Cos Facebook banned in China and Instagram, some areas banned or totally I not too sure. But I saw some Taiwan celebrities have large base of followers. So hoping she can get more recognize and ya more fans! >o<

• Like 4

Ya, her initial fanbase is in Taiwan since she's Taiwanese. She still got quite a no of ads/spokesmanship.

For China, her acting roles so far are not much....but she kept her fame there by a few variety shows esp the detective one. Well, China market is much bigger so have to work more there.

Other than that....i think for S.Korea, she tried as a singer but guess it didn't work well.

Latest pic she took with Lay (EXO). Not sure which show did they met on.

One thing i notice....pardon me if i remember wrongly....Nichkhun did appear in a few China-based shows in the past (according to wiki) but he and Guigui never crossed paths besides the time in WGM Global. Interestingly how she idolise him that time.

• Like 4

Thks to the fan who captured this clear video clip.

Taecyeon was spotted with fellow soldiers at a baseball game on 11 Jan. Pls note it's not some sneak out thing. Should be an activity within military schedule.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/12/2pms-taecyeon-spotted-enjoying-basketball-game-fellow-soldiers/

Short clip. Pretty Guigui....should be for the recent Choc Magazine photoshoot.

And Auntie Guigui...haha....at 1st look (only the 1st pic) the curly hair reminds me of some aunties in korean dramas...probably also working in eateries or markets. If she wore more clothes to look fatter, would look more like that.

The below is for another themed episode in the china detective variety show.

And Guigui's obsession with her ghost icon...haha.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Not often we will see a full group performing together when one is enlisted.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/03/taecyeon-join-2pm-performance-full-group-pyeongchang-winter-olympics/

Familiar green....

She posted quite a few screenshot of this GREEN frog. Think it's a phone game called "Travelling frog". Probably she is obsessed with it recently.

In qi pao, chinese wear.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Cedric Ong lols is it too late to tell you that GuiGui meet Exo-Lay (Zhang YiXing) in Happy Camp :D hahahha....i still keep track of their stories but recently i been more busy at work lols

cr: as tagged

Ya, i watched that episode. And i posted a pic on 10 Jan...of them 2...probably backstage.

Guigui posted Happy Valentine's Day yesterday. I applause her for not afraid to post pics without or with little makeup.

And when browsing allkpop today....someone's pics are so handsome....esp in suit. They chose his pics as the article cover.

misc_1518649481_feature_ceo.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/02/7-idols-that-would-be-wonderful-entertainment-company-ceos

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ya, i watched that episode. And i posted a pic on 10 Jan...of them 2...probably backstage.

Guigui posted Happy Valentine's Day yesterday. I applause her for not afraid to post pics without or with little makeup.

yup one of the main reason i really like her, she isnt afraid and she is genuine

• Like 2

Esp the 3rd pic in below post :

Think she went either Japan (again) or somewhere with snow eg ski resort? Now i think of it...i remember in WGM ep1 and 2, they played with the snow....at some resort and then outside their "house".

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Nichkhun posted this today. They said this is current. So they went during the recent long holiday?

Khun and Taec went to a pension in Gapyeong for a couple of days to film their part of the 2PM Season's Greetings videos.  Khun made dinner and Taec chose the water rides. I think it was probably during/after the "Save Me" filming.  Made me think about their "Running Man" episode at Petit France, which is in the same area.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheaN said:

Khun and Taec went to a pension in Gapyeong for a couple of days to film their part of the 2PM Season's Greetings videos.  Khun made dinner and Taec chose the water rides. I think it was probably during/after the "Save Me" filming.  Made me think about their "Running Man" episode at Petit France, which is in the same area.

Thks. So it was b4 Taecyeon's enlistment. The picture captions didn't say much but the comments below...think 2 persons said it's recent/now. i thought that info is accurate.

• Like 1

Saw this on twitter, 

To our friends in melbourne you guys might meet her on street ^.^

Lihat Tweet @buatbuku:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sitalaiaoi said:

Apparently the owner of that video is taecgui shipper, because she/he questions why taec sings that song. 

The conversation between taec and radio announcer is something like this :

Radio ann : as a singer looks like it is easy to prepare a romantic love song for someone you love. Have you ever experienced it before?

Taec : no, i never prepared a love song to sing in front of someone i love

Radio ann : can you sing an example of love song today?

Taec : ok i will sing a very short love song that i listen to alot

*and he sings SHE-Elvis Costello*

• Like 3

Ya...the translation is as above. I forgot the details...so in WGM did he sing it live in front of Guigui or just play it in the background? If the latter...then he wasn't wrong to say he never sang in front of someone he love...haha.

Well..I know sometimes we just hope and dream only.

• Like 1