(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am wondering why did the tourism beureu choose him, maybe they are secret fans of taecgui too. Lol. Or..maybe taec said "hey, my wife is a taiwanese, you should choose me!!"

Lol. Kidding. Good night guys~~

On 8/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, sitalaiaoi said:

Thai 00.04 

Taiwan 01.04  He not to sleep?

He running  midnight? :o

meeting up with GG! :lol:  Apparently she lives near the 101...:ph34r::D

Guigui posted an insta story around the same time as Taec and it looked like she was working out...could also be an old pic. :phew:

Can someone post the pic? her jersey had a cat :love:

• 3 months later...

Hi. Im a new fan of Taecgui. I just discovered them and have been silently reading through all the posts. Im late on the shipping so there are not a lot of people here anymore and some pics of them are no longer available. I’d known Taecyeon through 2PM and kdrama since he debuted, but never was his fan. Watching him with GuiGui gave me a new perspective of him. So he has a new drama with Lee Yeon Hee, which I was a fan of when she acted in East of Eden, however, somehow, I feel saddened seeing them walking the stage at MBC awards. Hopefully, GuiGui and Taec will cross path again. Also, I saw news that he is dating someone, but not GuiGui:( https://www.google.com/amp/s/hype.my/2019/178977/2pm-taecyeon-romance-rumours/

On 6/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, sitalaiaoi said:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm   i"m heartbroken haaaaaaaaa

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408583wpp/51k-confirms-2pms-taecyeon-is-in-a-relationship?fbclid=IwAR2cPcwr1I-ro0KAgKRctZoFPAD3bxCvmlIwAV6KHK9scpUTexRzj2dZJQc

51K Confirms 2PM’s Taecyeon Is In A Relationship OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 

It would be nice if she were guigui, but the most important thing is their happines.. Lets wish for their best, cheers ♡♡♡

Archived