(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

On 5/25/2019 at 12:05 AM, packmule3 said:

I went through Ok Taecyeon's  twitter? account and I saw him "jumping" again (or leaping). 

wow, he really can jump! :D actually really great jumping pics....

6 hours ago, TheaN said:

Just got back from Korea.  Had a chance to visit their "home" at the Edelweiss Swiss Village.  Sadly the home is privately owned so you can't go inside.

ooh, brings back memories of watching the show. thanks for sharing!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/29/2019 at 6:41 PM, TheaN said:

Just got back from Korea.  Had a chance to visit their "home" at the Edelweiss Swiss Village.  Sadly the home is privately owned so you can't go inside.

Awesome!!  You even remembered to bring an OKCat!! How cute is that? It's wearing an army uniform. 

I wonder who bought the house. Wouldn't it be amazing if they were TaecGui fans too?  And if they aren't TaecGui fans, I hope they aren't annoyed by over-excited fans ringing doorbells and hanging outside the gate. 

I once stayed in the Goblin's hotel in Quebec City: the Chateau Frontenac. To me, it was amusing to see groups of Asian tourists taking picture of that famous mailbox by the elevators (and posing beside it) because I knew what was going on. But my business associates who met me  at the lobby didn't know what was going on. I usually took the elevators on the far end of the hotel to go to my room because I didn't want to disturb the "photo sessions."  

20 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wow, he really can jump! :D actually really great jumping pics....

ooh, brings back memories of watching the show. thanks for sharing!

Yes. He could jump -- or he got better taking photographs with his camera. 

I'm posting the Youtube of Episode 2. I still laughed out loud when she accidentally sprayed his face. hahaha. Hi-jinx galore.   

On 5/29/2019 at 12:41 PM, TheaN said:

https://oi184.photobucket.com/albums/x60/IslandMomma_Mauka/Taec/WGMG/WGMG_edelweiss-1_zpsl3jmoxmf.jpg

Ooh where did you get the OkCat?

8 hours ago, minwooluv78 said:

I bought the Soldier OkCat at WithDrama in the Common Ground shopping plaza.  Unfortunately, when I went there this trip I could not find the outlet (Note:  store location has moved everytime I visited Common Ground).  You can still get the regular OkCat at KTown4U in the Dongdaemun shopping plaza.

I am not sure if the OkCat brand is jointly owned by Taecyeon and JYP and they are still negotiating future sales.  It seems there was a lot less stock that in past visits.

14 hours ago, TheaN said:

I bought the Soldier OkCat at WithDrama in the Common Ground shopping plaza.  Unfortunately, when I went there this trip I could not find the outlet (Note:  store location has moved everytime I visited Common Ground).  You can still get the regular OkCat at KTown4U in the Dongdaemun shopping plaza.

I am not sure if the OkCat brand is jointly owned by Taecyeon and JYP and they are still negotiating future sales.  It seems there was a lot less stock that in past visits.

Thanks, @TheaN@torreydinh and I visited the Dongdaemun store last month and we each bought a yeoncat :D  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 12:04 PM, sitalaiaoi said:

I didn't expect But I just want to know whether they both met or not.

I know that the secret is sweet.

can you explain? what secret? what didn't you expect? what makes you think they might still be in touch?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived