(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Valentine's Day is almost here! 

Happy Valentine's Day to the TaecGui shippers and of course, to Taec and Guigui. 

Reliving the good old days....

imageimage'

I liked his attitude when doing these interviews. He didn't give stooopid and flippant answers. 

I'm so grateful to @BiruAngel for making gifs of practically the whole show, and to @lmangla for painstakingly transferring them over to Taecgui blog.  

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

of course.....cause she is his wife u know :D 

and remember how he stop KwangHee from being too close with GG? :D he sat in between KwangHee and GuiGui :D or should i say he planted himself there :D i need to go and find where or which folder i kept all the gif lols :D 

Image result for taecgui guigui okcat crying

And remember this?

She's such a troll....

And so was Okcat/Taec. 

Image result for taecgui guigui edwin okcat

• 2 weeks later...

Boss and me.jpg

Was Guigui in this show? How come the guy looks familiar?? Was he her love interest in another show? His name is Hans Zhang.

And @angelangie what's the Chinese word for:

husband

wife

third brother

and third sister-in-law? 

:D I'm sorry I'm picking your brain. 

On a sunnier note, Taecyeon will soon be discharged! Hurray! May 16. He served well. Proud of him! 

Ok-Taecyeon.jpg

"Taecyeon will be discharged on May 16! Previously, Taecyeon gave up his green card in the United States and also received surgery for the discs in his back in order to serve in the military. He is currently serving in the 9th Armed Forces Division in Gyeonggi Province as a military instruction assistant. After transferring agencies from JYP Entertainment to 51K, it’s expected that Taecyeon will continue to further his acting career while the other 2PM members serve in the military."

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1287201wpp/stars-will-discharged-military-2019

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

no the guy is Zhang Han, and 'Boss &  Me' was actually staring Zhang Han with Zhao LiYing 

while during the airing times Zhang Han was filming with GuiGui on 'A Different Kind of Pretty Man' where coincidentally both Zhao LiYing & GuiGui are also good friends :D and this was also ZhangHan 2nd times working with GuiGui however that was their first times being partner together....

remember the project where we form a subbing team just for GG? :D 

husband - 丈夫 (ZhangFu)

wife - 妻子 (QiZi)

third brother - 三哥 (San Ge)

and third sister-in-law - 三嫂 (San Sao)

Oh gosh! So THAT's why he looked familiar! I recognized him but I couldn't place him.  

You were subbing his show with GG!  And our GG was given a hard time by the fangirls of this actor and his then-GF. Ahhhh... I've beginning to remember. 

Image result for a different kind of pretty man

Did this Cdrama end happily? Maybe I should watch it now.... 

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

lols yea....GG was given a real hard times then as ZhangHan & ZhengShuang broke up during the times they were airing 'ADKOPM' 

i werent subbing them alone lols....we have the Michesso family that help :) i couldnt have done it alone lols :D 

Image result for that's it gif

I even signed up for a weibo account just to see what's going on. lol. I don't know what I was thinking... since I couldn't read a single word of Chinese and had to rely on the translator.  lol. 

Yes. You worked hard on that project (and didn't people use it without giving your team credit?) with @chinlylin, @mikoshine, right?

Give yourself a pat on the back!

Image result for pat on the back gif

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 4:39 AM, Lmangla said:

That's our Taecyeon!! With all the disgusting and criminal actions of the "oppas" involving in that Burning Sands? Sun? Sandals? I'm glad Guigui's husband knew better. That's why I said in my blog that I'm going to support him as an idol-actor. I don't care if he isn't going to win any award soon for acting. He's a good guy and he gets my vote. :)

• 1 month later...

Welcome back, Taecyeon! I'm reposting from the soompi article. 

From soompi news: https://www.soompi.com/article/1324813wpp/taecyeon-discharged-from-military-talks-about-missing-fellow-2pm-members-thanks-fans-for-waiting

Taecyeon Discharged From Military; Talks About Missing Fellow 2PM Members + Thanks Fans For Waiting

2PM’s Taecyeon is back!

In the morning of May 16, Taecyeon was discharged from the military and his duties as a sergeant and active duty soldier.

The event took place in Ilsan in Gyeonggi Province, and Taecyeon said, “I couldn’t sleep that well. I was nervous. This is the first time I’m standing in front of cameras in so long that I’m not sure what I look like right now.” He also added, “I heard the trumpet this morning as our alarm, so I still can’t believe I’ve been discharged. I think it will hit me tomorrow morning when I’m woken up by an alarm that isn’t a trumpet.”

He took a moment to thank all the fans who had shown up as he said, “First, I want to thank my fans for waiting for me. I didn’t know this many people would come today. I promise to return soon with something good.”

When Taecyeon was asked what he wanted to do most, he replied, “I want to see the other 2PM members.” He added, “Two of them are currently in the army, and I really miss the other members. I hope our loving members can gather soon and show everyone something great.”

He also thanked TWICE as he chose them as the girl group he missed the most, adding, “It’s been difficult to see them because of scheduling. But they still sent me a video. I’m grateful.”

Fellow 2PM member Chansung was there to greet him, and the two exchanged big smiles and warm greetings when they saw each other.

Taecyeon enlisted on September 4, 2017 and has now been discharged on May 16, 2019. He is set to pursue new activities as both a member of 2PM and as an actor. In July 2018, Taecyeon decided to part ways with JYP Entertainment and signed a contract with 51K, starting a new chapter in his life as both a singer and actor.

Welcome back Taecyeon!

Taecyeon Discharged From Military; Talks About Missing Fellow 2PM Members + Thanks Fans For Waiting

Spoiler

2PM-Taecyeon-XPN-2.jpg

2PM-Taecyeon-XPN-1.jpg

On 5/16/2019 at 10:07 AM, packmule3 said:

Welcome back, Taecyeon! I'm reposting from the soompi article. 

From soompi news: https://www.soompi.com/article/1324813wpp/taecyeon-discharged-from-military-talks-about-missing-fellow-2pm-members-thanks-fans-for-waiting

2PM’s Taecyeon is back!

In the morning of May 16, Taecyeon was discharged from the military and his duties as a sergeant and active duty soldier.

The event took place in Ilsan in Gyeonggi Province, and Taecyeon said, “I couldn’t sleep that well. I was nervous. This is the first time I’m standing in front of cameras in so long that I’m not sure what I look like right now.” He also added, “I heard the trumpet this morning as our alarm, so I still can’t believe I’ve been discharged. I think it will hit me tomorrow morning when I’m woken up by an alarm that isn’t a trumpet.”

He took a moment to thank all the fans who had shown up as he said, “First, I want to thank my fans for waiting for me. I didn’t know this many people would come today. I promise to return soon with something good.”

When Taecyeon was asked what he wanted to do most, he replied, “I want to see the other 2PM members.” He added, “Two of them are currently in the army, and I really miss the other members. I hope our loving members can gather soon and show everyone something great.”

He also thanked TWICE as he chose them as the girl group he missed the most, adding, “It’s been difficult to see them because of scheduling. But they still sent me a video. I’m grateful.”

Fellow 2PM member Chansung was there to greet him, and the two exchanged big smiles and warm greetings when they saw each other.

Taecyeon enlisted on September 4, 2017 and has now been discharged on May 16, 2019. He is set to pursue new activities as both a member of 2PM and as an actor. In July 2018, Taecyeon decided to part ways with JYP Entertainment and signed a contract with 51K, starting a new chapter in his life as both a singer and actor.

Welcome back Taecyeon!

Reveal hidden contents

2PM-Taecyeon-XPN-2.jpg

2PM-Taecyeon-XPN-1.jpg

Welcome back taec ♡

And guess who just posted a rainbow&red heart insta story. Hmmm.. maybe she is in a good mood. Lols

On 5/17/2019 at 3:04 PM, pshop said:

Welcome back taec ♡

And guess who just posted a rainbow&red heart insta story. Hmmm.. maybe she is in a good mood. Lols

what was the story about? checked her IG and seeing this pic posted a few days ago.. no idea why she is standing with a background of chemistry symbols but all I could immediately spot was "He" (helium) and Ge (germanium).. why are those 2 so big? ^_^...

On 5/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, Lmangla said:

what was the story about? checked her IG and seeing this pic posted a few days ago.. no idea why she is standing with a background of chemistry symbols but all I could immediately spot was "He" (helium) and Ge (germanium).. why are those 2 so big? ^_^...

Actually she didnt write anything, she only draws a red heart&a rainbow, and the day before taec just finished his military service, so maybe she is in a good mood..

On 5/24/2019 at 4:23 PM, minwooluv78 said:

@angelangie is it true that GG has a bf? :D i wanna know the details!!:lol:

Wow, really??? 

9 hours ago, minwooluv78 said:

@angelangie is it true that GG has a bf? :D i wanna know the details!!:lol:

Really?!  Good for her!  I want to know the details, too. I hope he's a good guy, just like Ok Taecyeon. 

We support her and Taec. 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:28 AM, sitalaiaoi said:

I remember this song...instagram and weibo's her 07/03/2019 

I like it...her's look a cute

Maybe she just wants to play

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4347305625910532/4347305635079171

Hahaha.  When did she post this? March 7 of this year? 

Was this song something they played?? I can't remember now. 

I went through Ok Taecyeon's  twitter? account and I saw him "jumping" again (or leaping). 

This was 10 days before his discharge.  Hahaha. The sheep!!!

Spoiler

D52yW7wUcAA7ZRm.jpg

9 days before his discharge

Spoiler

D57NmrEUEAABAd4.jpg

8 days before discharge

Spoiler

D6AMN-9VUAAd_hy.jpg

D-7

Spoiler

D6FVtY2UEAAPP11.jpg

D-6

Spoiler

D6KmFhsUcAAMPbH.jpg

D-5

Spoiler

D6P7sOHUYAAA92Z.jpg

D-4

Spoiler

D6VIN7jUYAA6APW.jpg

D-3

Spoiler

D6ajoRpUEAE-V8S.jpg

D-2

Spoiler

D6fiYL2UcAAb5Rs.jpg

D-1

Spoiler

D6mFRBgV4AAyO09.jpg

Then on D-Day, he posted this:

D6pxUdmUwAEhDjs.jpg

This guy is really such a good planner.  I'm glad our Guigui met him. :)

On 5/25/2019 at 2:35 AM, packmule3 said:

Really?!  Good for her!  I want to know the details, too. I hope he's a good guy, just like Ok Taecyeon. 

We support her and Taec. 

Hahaha.  When did she post this? March 7 of this year? 

Was this song something they played?? I can't remember now. 

I went through Ok Taecyeon's  twitter? account and I saw him "jumping" again (or leaping). 

This was 10 days before his discharge.  Hahaha. The sheep!!!

Hide contents

9 days before his discharge

Hide contents

8 days before discharge

Hide contents

D-7

Hide contents

D-6

Hide contents

D-5

Hide contents

D-4

Hide contents

D-3

Hide contents

D-2

Hide contents

D-1

Hide contents

Then on D-Day, he posted this:

This guy is really such a good planner.  I'm glad our Guigui met him. :)

Maybe...I think he is happy Umm very very happy haha. In WGMG Gui Gui jumping = She is so happy :P

On 5/24/2019 at 3:05 PM, sitalaiaoi said:

Maybe...I think he is happy Umm very very happy haha. In WGMG Gui Gui jumping = She is so happy :P

Of course, we all remember the significance of "jump."  

Image result for guigui taecyeon jump

I'm posting their musical composition for old times' sake.  He mentions "jump" (at 1:08) because it was one of their favorite words that Guigui wanted included in the song. The list included: "Oppa, murmur, gambei, jandoori, jump!" 

lol. I swear their time together reminds me of a Chinese drama. They were lucky to have each other as partners for the show. 

Take care of yourself @angelangie

Archived