(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya...i did notice after Sugar Rush...there wasnt much stuff done in S.korea...rather Gui Gui continue to focus on china mainland. Guess it is unfortunate timing due to the missile shield issue.

Anyway Taecyeon will be enlisting soon. So perhaps it will be a "quiet period" for some time.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

They said she will continue to work together for music only which mean gg will be an independent artist?

So, is this good or bad? I mean is it better for an artist to sign up with an agency or be an independant artist?

Reminds me of Baymax from pixar's Big Hero 6. 

On the costume, it said "because I'm yo.."....i assume "yours"....cute.

Some BTS scenes from his upcoming drama Save Me. 

Think she did quite a few photo shoot recently. More pics inside.

Pffffftt, i want to stay rational but she keeps sending something delulu.. *help*

I saw green heart, why must be green in a wedding photo post???

Is it the only color on her phone?? Mine have pink red black green yellow purple though...

Seriously, Why green??? Lol

22 minutes ago, pshop said:

Pffffftt, i want to stay rational but she keeps sending something delulu.. *help*

I saw green heart, why must be green in a wedding photo post???

Is it the only color on her phone?? Mine have pink red black green yellow purple though...

Seriously, Why green??? Lol

hahahahah.... isn't it more common to post a red heart? how does one even choose options for green hearts? ^_^

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.... you are right. what are we to think? temptation to be delu is high! hahahahha...  maybe green is her favourite colour? ^_^

Yeahhh.., you are right... Its more save to be rational. We still have 2 years to going trough anyway...

So now her favorite color is green. After years of pink. Lols. 

3 minutes ago, pshop said:

Yeahhh.., you are right... Its more save to be rational. We still have 2 years to going trough anyway...

So now her favorite color is green. After years of pink. Lols. 

she is in summer mode! so loads of green in her IG posts. ^_^

So it's singer Yoga Lin's wedding....wonder if she's envious or not....

Spoiler

I notice Guigui (in orange, on the right table) among the 1st few guests to appear in the clip as the bride and groom walked down...she looked excited.

Archived