(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

aaah, is that it? was wondering if it was some response to 520. kekekek... oh wwell....

Yes, it is written 구해줘 촬영중 

Kekeke..me too hoping the same. Well.. maybe next time.. Lol

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Save Me" is his next drama....so i guess he start filming already.

Story is "4 young men, who don't have jobs, face a woman in an alley. The woman says "save me."". Seems like a suspense/mystery drama.

http://asianwiki.com/Save_Me

Maybe he's telling someone he's busy.

So she spent it with....not any one guy.....but her whole team....with a home meal.

18671012_10158792149505038_4820559955770

18644964_1018080031659936_27704443533598

She likes egg tarts. Recent pic from her instagram. Look yummy.

1 hour ago, pshop said:

Lmaooo, what is this???

So she now chooses Nick than Taec?? Dont know exactly what the question was but, isnt her husband is always above all men?? Kekekeke

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.tw/entertainment/ecover-star/interviews/a4654/cosmo-ghost-gemma-e-cover-2/

U mean in the video clip where she got to choose between 2 pics on every cardboard? The 1st cardboard? I can't see clearly the 2 choices....but she did say nick chou. But the chinese caption said who do u choose to be your boyfriend....so Taec is always husband right? 

5 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

U mean in the video clip where she got to choose between 2 pics on every cardboard? The 1st cardboard? I can't see clearly the 2 choices....but she did say nick chou. But the chinese caption said who do u choose to be your boyfriend....so Taec is always husband right? 

Yes, that video. Here is the youtube version.

Yes, on the first cardboard there are pict of taec and nick. Aahh..so its to choose boyfriend between the two...oh well, as long as taec is her husband. Lol.

You are right, she always entitles taec as her husband

Thanks @Cedric Ong

Recent pics from his twitter.

DA8G3KUUAAAuMZQ.jpg

The above is dated 28 May. The captions "와~ 촬영끝나구 해뜨는데 안개서린게 너무 이뻐서 한컷~" translated by google is "Wow ~ I ended up shooting, but it was so beautiful that I fogged out."....mmm....did he mean he just finished his filming or he tried to take pic of scenery...and he was amazed by the foggy scenery?

Anyway wonder if he remember the fog and haze as these....

Spoiler

eac4b74543a98226fd70d2848b82b9014b90ebe4

8326cffc1e178a828cc68603f703738da877e89f

Group pic.

DBAybjtVoAETvOh.jpg

Guigui's latest pic is of a dumpling (30 May is chinese's Dragonboat or Dumpling festival)...and many failed attempts to "stand" an egg...it is said that on this day, the egg can stand on its own. No audio....i can imagine her laughs as she tried this again and again.

Cute. The hexagon shapes fit each other. And behind got their names. Short clip below.

Taecyeon got this new show where he travelled from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, then Monument Valley in US. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/2pms-taecyeon-reflects-on-his-life-in-monument-valley

One of the few short clips in youtube. No subs.

2 hours ago, mikoshine said:

i feel really really really really really bad that i haven't been checking our thread for quite some time... :cold_sweat::confounded::bawling:

*hides in a corner*

welcome back! maybe some interesting things will happen now that you are here! :D we can hope no?

guigui won an award at Hito Awards ^_^

Monday, June 5, 2017 11:49 AM [Taiwan Time]

Translation:

Thank you everyone ♥
Thank you HITO ♥
I'll continue to fling my head
Ay~~~
I'll continue to work hard!!

1 hour ago, mikoshine said:

@Lmangla

yes, i'm hoping so too... hehehehe... *crosses fingers*

*crossing fingers* based on what @chic-chic, it looks like taec will be enlisting very very soon. so if any excitement has to happen, we just have a short time left. even if they are just friends now, won't it be fantastic to know there was something more at some point? to know that we werent' completely delu?!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-030.gif?1292792386

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

*crossing fingers* based on what @chic-chic, it looks like taec will be enlisting very very soon. so if any excitement has to happen, we just have a short time left. even if they are just friends now, won't it be fantastic to know there was something more at some point? to know that we werent' completely delu?!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-030.gif?1292792386

that really would be awesome... we were already freaking out when they met again at MCountdown and posted pics online... how much more would a little confirmation be? hehehe

Archived