(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

awww hugs @korchick

1 hour ago, korchick said:

오늘도 게디 트레이닝 (again) today's training of Eddy~

@Lmangla, it is just his title or explantion on the video of what he filmed of Eddy :D 

Boy oh boy... Eddy is not doing very well :wacko: I don't know if he is just unable to focus or gets bored... the treats seem to only work for a short time :)

thats it? wonder why 2pmalways put a G in front of eddie. is that some new shorthand for again? :huh:

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

But for some odd reason, this clip reminded me of that time he told GG to go in the water and GG refused. She looked like a puppy then, too. 

perhaps, it is because he looks rather delighted, happy and amused just like when he is with eddie? and I like how she has this weird hair sticking out on her head like a tree. kekekke...

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

awww hugs @korchick

thats it? wonder why 2pmalways put a G in front of eddie. is that some new shorthand for again? :huh:

perhaps, it is because he looks rather delighted, happy and amused just like when he is with eddie? and I like how she has this weird hair sticking out on her head like a tree. kekekke...

Taec started calling G(eddie) since last week. He said, because the dog is not obidient so he starts calling him G(eddie). He explained it in his last week periscope, here : 

4 hours ago, pshop said:

Taec started calling G(eddie) since last week. He said, because the dog is not obidient so he starts calling him G(eddie). He explained it in his last week periscope, here : 

so he calls the dog G? hahahahah... am not sure why but delu me feels like it is somehow related to another G we know... hahahhah... :lol:

19 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Guess it is by adding a G to Emma.

so we have Gemma and G(eddie)... kekekek... and just a random question to uncle google tells me that there is a children's book series about a pair of siblings named emma & eddie. hahahah....:lol:@packmule3 ~ now what do you make of that? :D

51+qo--nzJL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

later books also include their baby brother jack....

61KY7VJWhML._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Think she got her own brand or clothes....probably with words Ghost Emma...again seeing G and E.

But then i notice another thing...in her recent b&w pics...on the bottom right...probably G & E combined....mmm....isn't the design similar to 2pm new logo? I mean same str8 white lines...deriving from letters.

@Lmangla @Cedric Ong i am not sure either why taec started to call his dog Geddie. Lol.

But my (rational) guess is because dog=gae =개 in korea. So its 개 (+) 에디 = dog (+) eddie, so maybe he wanted to say "eddie the dog". 

Maybe @korchick will have more rational explanation. I think he explained it a little in last week periscope 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so we have Gemma and G(eddie)... kekekek... and just a random question to uncle google tells me that there is a children's book series about a pair of siblings named emma & eddie. hahahah....:lol:@packmule3 ~ now what do you make of that? :D

later books also include their baby brother jack....

2 minutes ago, pshop said:

@Lmangla @Cedric Ong i am not sure either why taec started to call his dog Geddie. Lol.

But my (rational) guess is because dog=gae =개 in korea. So its 개 (+) 에디 = dog (+) eddie, so maybe he wanted to say "eddie the dog". 

Maybe @korchick will have more rational explanation. I think he explained it a little in last week periscope 

You know me... I'm willing to be corrupted... errr... convinced. Sure!

Gemma and G(eddie) = OKCat and Bef (or bepeu = Best Friend).  

Haha....i know mostly not related....just having fun looking at whatever coincidence that is being observed.

Like 2PM did travel show recently in Australia....remember Taecyeon played with koala bear.

Gui Gui also did a travel show back in 2014/2015...also Australia...also got koala bear.

10865134_619705001492054_2007120180_n.jp

Or all the way to a Nov 2014 pic from her facebook....think she painted her fingernails or toenails.....some ppl speculated that the left pic was....u know who....b'cos in chinese, 遮眼 (eye hidden) sounds like 泽演 Taecyeon.

10579979_10154888799360038_8030080750085

3 hours ago, pshop said:

hahahha... yea, am sure that there is a perfectly rational explanation but it is fun to indulge in a little delu mystery! hahahah :D

On 5/5/2017 at 10:44 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Haha....i know mostly not related....just having fun looking at whatever coincidence that is being observed.

Like 2PM did travel show recently in Australia....remember Taecyeon played with koala bear.

Gui Gui also did a travel show back in 2014/2015...also Australia...also got koala bear.

Or all the way to a Nov 2014 pic from her facebook....think she painted her fingernails.....some ppl speculated that the left pic was....u know who....b'cos in chinese, 遮眼 (eye hidden) sounds like 泽演 Taecyeon.

Sure, i agree , so0O many coincidences, haha..

I am just saying if you want to know the rational side. For me, the recent one i can remember is "i know that you know me" in his twitter. Lol. 

didn't taec have such dorky glasses before he got lasik done? kekekek....

guigui was live on facebook 15 may ~ did she say anything interesting? or was it like taec's periscope chats?

cr: owner

C_0a1FLVwAEee_P.jpg

C_0a1x2UQAEINcV.jpg

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

guigui was live on facebook 15 may ~ did she say anything interesting? or was it like taec's periscope chats?

No, i don't think she said anything related to boyfriend, taecyeon, WGM etc....in the 17min chat.

She mostly talked about her facebook having less followers, her good friend besides her, her ads...and just starting to learn guitar. She practiced abit at 2 min. Then did some cute stuff with special effects at 13:40.

She didn't have any makeup. This is in her home, just before going to sleep.

She did some dance practice recently. Should be her on the left.

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Lmangla said:

So, GG did something like hubby likes to do, huh? I remember he did something like this when he was cooking supper and drinking wine, earlier on, right? :D

From his twitter. 

He mentioned stream room or sauna. Well, the wall painting look interesting.

DACJgEFUQAERWLa.jpg

Maybe also related to above....the thing on his head look like those they made from a towel, usually in stream room. But the place doesn't look like one...

DACQtRAVoAAmge1.jpg

Gui Gui photo shoot for Cosmopolitan. Wow...Killer thick high heels. Show legs but cover somewhere else...haha.

18513210_1926900497589970_28671909570134

Archived