(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Yesterday taec visited CJ E&M center (the place where guigui got trained, eric PD-nim works, and place where they recorded Mcountdown& meet last year). 

Too bad his wife is in Monaco for works now, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know there's a handphone brand called Sugar...

GuiGui went to Monaco for a Lancome event.

18012077_259452727851242_347782787219272

Taecyeon went to Havana, Cuba for photo shoot.

Taecyeon_1492557452_2.jpg

Spoiler

18011925_761063687388742_661075954541527

And w/o understand what he was saying....it's still so cute...haha. A recent clip...think recorded on handphone?

https://www.pscp.tv/taeccool/1vAxRgQwXgaKl?t=104

Think both of them would see the sea/ocean from where they were.

18 hours ago, pshop said:

Yesterday taec visited CJ E&M center (the place where guigui got trained, eric PD-nim works, and place where they recorded Mcountdown& meet last year). 

Too bad his wife is in Monaco for works now, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hopefully there will be something up for TG.... yes, T&G together :D

I dont think GuiGui ever post about other ppl's songs in her instagram (comparing to some ppl who made regular recommendations)...so abit interesting that her recent pic is this. KR means korean right?

From 2PM instagram...newly updated with a few Taecyeon's pics. Here is one.

And some news....he is interested to act in hollywood.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/24/2pms-taecyeon-discusses-acting-breaking-u-s-market-someday-military-enlistment/

awww... @chic-chic; he looks so cute holding that baby. is that his niece? but what is he standing under? strawberry flintstones?

LOL @pshop; good eye on the TY tag. LOL. am pretty sure that these dolls weren't there when she was growing up.... so why prominently pick that tag to be displayed? she could have hidden it no? @packmule3, @angelangie @mikoshine @bouquet78 @korchick and others, what do you think? ^_^

now he has taken to posting jump pics? remember when she used to post those? think she usually posted them around this time no? or was that my imagination?

and more cute pics of his niece or whoever baby he is babysitting

I guess that is his niece. These are the translated twitter posts. He looks good holding and kissing the child. 

#Taecyeon's twitter update

1: With uncle at the Bamdokkaebi Night Market~
2: With uncle at Yeongdeungpo Time Square~
3: Gonna eat you~~~~~♡♡

Trans by 2pmalways

On 4/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, packmule3 said:

Hi @korchick,

I found one recent interview of TY in Arirang for his movie "House of the Disappeared". He plays a Catholic priest.

It's in English so enjoy!!!

They mentioned his ears ("Gui") -- I wish they said the word "Gui" twice (for "Guigui") at 4:04.

Then, at 7:04, when they were asked to rate their chemistry out of 100, they settled for 10 out of 10.  HA! (I like to believe that) Guigui started that....

Thanks @packmule3

I enjoyed it!! It's been hard dealing with my failing father and troubled teenager, so it was nice to smile and enjoy something fun

Oh so cute TY's niece!!

I have a old photo-shopped photo of TY, GG and a little girl = a family of 3!! 

I have tried to copy and paste here but I cannot get it to work!! :(( :bawling:

On 4/29/2017 at 1:59 PM, Lmangla said:

awww... @chic-chic; he looks so cute holding that baby. is that his niece? but what is he standing under? strawberry flintstones?

LOL @pshop; good eye on the TY tag. LOL. am pretty sure that these dolls weren't there when she was growing up.... so why prominently pick that tag to be displayed? she could have hidden it no? @packmule3, @angelangie @mikoshine @bouquet78 @korchick and others, what do you think? ^_^

Well... I think she will forever cherish the letters T.Y. !!!!

Memories..... whenever she sees T & Y she cannot forget. It's special even if she did not actually grow up with them.

13 minutes ago, korchick said:

Oh so cute TY's niece!!

I have a old photo-shopped photo of TY, GG and a little girl = a family of 3!! 

I have tried to copy and paste here but I cannot get it to work!! :(( :bawling:

Well... I think she will forever cherish the letters T.Y. !!!!

Memories..... whenever she sees T & Y she cannot forget. It's special even if she did not actually grow up with them.

Korchiiikk @korchick long time no see, haha.

Hugs, i hope everything is smooth.

Actually i want to ask you something since  months ago. What is 귀농 means, i searched in google trans its means ear.

So, in Wild Beat ep 7 ( 2PM recent variety show), taec said : 나 원래 일찍 결혼했어 귀농 꿈였어

What does that sentence mean? 

I can give you the link if you want to watch the show, in case you want to know the full conversation. I just give you that above sentence to make it short.

Just curious is there something he said about his wife. Thank you for your help ^^ 

3 hours ago, pshop said:

So, in Wild Beat ep 7 ( 2PM recent variety show), taec said : 나 원래 일찍 결혼했어 귀농 꿈였어

Google translate of that sentence said "I was originally married early"

I'm not sure where u saw that? I watched abit (randomly) of a chinese-subbed version of ep 7.

The closest to it....is around 5min plus....after picking up poop at the farm....Chansung said Taecyeon seems suitable/good at this farm work. Taecyeon replied that he has a dream to marry early and work as a farmer (probably half-joking). Nothing about WGM or Guigui.

Well...maybe i miss it in other conversations....care to confirm?

I found an eng subbed clip....btw i notice quite a few of the video sources from other sites are missing.

http://kissasian.ws/2pm-wild-beat-episode-7/

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Google translate of that sentence said "I was originally married early"

I'm not sure where u saw that? I watched abit (randomly) of a chinese-subbed version of ep 7.

The closest to it....is around 5min plus....after picking up poop at the farm....Chansung said Taecyeon seems suitable/good at this farm work. Taecyeon replied that he has a dream to marry early and work as a farmer (probably half-joking). Nothing about WGM or Guigui.

I found an eng subbed clip....btw i notice quite a few of the video sources from other sites are missing.

Yes, i am sure that is the scene. I didnt remember what time, so i just type from what i've heard. 

Aahh..so its about work as a farmer. But why google translates it as "ear", haha, weird google. Thanks @Cedric Ong   

Guest bibidep

Hello all....I just read the recent interview from Taec about his ideal love.  How funny about these two lovebirds....I don't know how their feeling for each other but when talking about love they always pick some of the memories from their WGM segment haha.   Below is his interesting point of view about his love life, I underline the things they talked in WGM.

It seems he would have the same tendencies in his love life, too. Another person charms him when he notices in them something he couldn’t find in himself.

“It’s important to understand each other well and have similar preferences, but I do find it charming, when the other person has something I don’t. For example, a flexible body. I am extremely stiff. It’s like, mismatch within the harmony (laughs)?”

He says that he’s been making a list of his ideal type and the qualities of his future spouse for a very long time.

“I’m not just looking for the opposites. In order to understand each other well, you have to have some similarities, too. Lately, I’ve added “not picky with food” to the list. I think we could be happy together if my other half could enjoy food with me, as I love to eat.”

On 4/30/2017 at 10:33 PM, pshop said:

Korchiiikk @korchick long time no see, haha.

Hugs, i hope everything is smooth.

Actually i want to ask you something since  months ago. What is 귀농 means, i searched in google trans its means ear.

I can give you the link if you want to watch the show, in case you want to know the full conversation. I just give you that above sentence to make it short.

Just curious is there something he said about his wife. Thank you for your help ^^ 

나 원래 일찍 결혼했어 귀농 꿈였어  my dream is to marry early then (do/return to) farming

@Cedric Ong is correct with the translation TY is talking about raising vegetables in the video with Chansung... harvesting/farming

23 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

I am not sure why TY  귀농 sounds similar to our "gui" but it does. :D 

TY has always said he wanted to marry young (25 or 26 years old) However, it was only on WGM that he was married... I secretly hope he Registered his marriage to GG (hey! a girl can wish!!)

Archived