(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Either the soft toy happened to be there by coincidence....i think the shooting place is a cafe in taiwan...the style is like cosy, with sofa...and also some stuff on display which u can buy....

Or...mmm.....although that magazine article, there's no mention of boyfriend/romance....only about the lasting friendship with her former group mate (from that taiwan girl group they debut in)....she specially mentioned that she was feeling low during the few months of training in South Korea....this friend sent some support to her....and she was touched...mmm....so is she making use of this chance to thank someone else? haha.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

omo indeed @pshop.. hahahahha... but what is okcat doing in marie claire? :wink:

any interesting comments @mikoshine?

kekekke... yea, I know how he feels! :lol:

That is my biggest question too @Lmangla 

If the pict wasnt taken in zoomin then it means she occasionally brings it out just for a magazine photoshoot??? Wow..just wow. Lol.

Yesterday, taec's new interview from MBC section tv is out. 

At 00.53.00 the reporter asked him to guess what he will guess for no.2 as his image. As for no.1 is dependable, 3 is sentimentaly, 4 is manly and 5 is smart. He answered he doesnt know. So the reporter gave the answer : his 2nd image is romantic.

Taec replied, "but i dont think i am a romantic man"

Then the video shows an evidence that he is romantic because he proposed his wife in WGM by playing a song with a piano. After that, at 00.53.20, the reporter asked him again, in 5 years from now if his name appears in news, what news will he prefer. Then he answers, it will be nice if its a news about my marriage [or maybe he meant the news about him getting married].

I will post the link here, but it is in dailymotion because their youtube official have not uploaded it yet. Its the same one as chic chic's but in chic chic's video, they cut taec's part about WGM&marriage news. So this dailymotion is the full vers.

I hope no country will get blocked with dailymotion, if not then we will need to wait MBC section tv official video in youtube. 

Here, taec's part starts from 00.48.55, but if you want watch it fast, start from 00.53.00 as taec's part as i wrote below

So @Lmangla maybe this is the answer for our question, ㅋㅋㅋ

I will cc this to @korchick if there is something wrong with my translation.

And was it with you @Lmangla few weeks ago we talked about taec's answer in one magazine interview, that he wants to get married in 10 years from now. Then we think 10 years is too long, so we think 4 or 5 years is perfect. Lol. 

If our couple really fated together, lets hope destiny will treat them good. I really want to see them married in 4 or 5 years from now. dear god, pleaseee.. 

But, the faster will be better. Lol.

And was it with you @Lmangla few weeks ago we talked about taec's answer in one magazine interview, that he wants to get married in 10 years from now. Then we think 10 years is too long, so we think 4 or 5 years is perfect. Lol. 

If our couple really fated together, lets hope destiny will treat them good. I really want to see them married in 4 or 5 years from now. dear god, pleaseee.. 

OMG!! Isnt it today is their marriage anniversarry???? 6th March of 2013 right?? Anyone remember??

21 hours ago, pshop said:

If the pict wasnt taken in zoomin then it means she occasionally brings it out just for a magazine photoshoot??? Wow..just wow. Lol.

Yesterday, taec's new interview from MBC section tv is out. 

At 00.53.00 the reporter asked him to guess what he will guess for no.2 as his image. As for no.1 is dependable, 3 is sentimentaly, 4 is manly and 5 is smart. He answered he doesnt know. So the reporter gave the answer : his 2nd image is romantic.

Taec replied, "but i dont think i am a romantic man"

Then the video shows an evidence that he is romantic because he proposed his wife in WGM by playing a song with a piano. After that, at 00.53.20, the reporter asked him again, in 5 years from now if his name appears in news, what news will he prefer. Then he answers, it will be nice if its a news about my marriage [or maybe he meant the news about him getting married].

I will post the link here, but it is in dailymotion because their youtube official have not uploaded it yet. Its the same one as chic chic's but in chic chic's video, they cut taec's part about WGM&marriage news. So this dailymotion is the full vers.

I hope no country will get blocked with dailymotion, if not then we will need to wait MBC section tv official video in youtube. 

Here, taec's part starts from 00.48.55, but if you want watch it fast, start from 00.53.00 as taec's part as i wrote below

So @Lmangla maybe this is the answer for our question, ㅋㅋㅋ

I will cc this to @korchick if there is something wrong with my translation.

Sorry, I couldn't watch the video to check your translation :( 

12 hours ago, pshop said:

it looks like the picture was taken in zoom in @pshop but it is still interesting. maybe, it was just part of the background but it is fascinating that it is still there at the shop 3 years on!! :D

from zoom in fb (feb 14)

16729246_1216903388345439_48547512470844

16 hours ago, pshop said:

OMG!! Isnt it today is their marriage anniversarry???? 6th March of 2013 right?? Anyone remember??

What a coincidence....was about to log in to send my wishes and saw your reminder....ㅋㅋㅋ. Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary, TaecGui. I still want to say this. You both look great together!! T❤G :D

cr.creator

taecgui4_zps72b89c46.png?w=480&h=480&fit

cr.creator

3f95b592cbaf266aa70bd386c6b96129.jpg

cr.creator

On 3/6/2017 at 0:27 AM, Lmangla said:

omo indeed @pshop.. hahahahha... but what is okcat doing in marie claire? :wink:

any interesting comments @mikoshine?

kekekke... yea, I know how he feels! :lol:

i'm not sure about the comments though... I saw it in one of the TaecGui groups on Facebook so I'm not sure of comments from other fans :( 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

GG might not be one of the permanent host in 'Crime Scenes 2' however she is one of the regular guest :D and seems like she and Jackson is on good rapport :wink: 

they really do seem to get along really well... hehehehe... and those ducks whenever guigui laughs though... I just realized that it does kind of sound like a duck... LOL

subs are out for that episode from Jackson Wang Bar :) 

On 3/7/2017 at 0:36 AM, angelangie said:

GG might not be one of the permanent host in 'Crime Scenes 2' however she is one of the regular guest :D and seems like she and Jackson is on good rapport :wink: 

Both of them by themselves are funny already.  Together...they are hilarious!!

GuiGui:  your legs are too short!  Go higher!   :D:D:D

Jackson:  they aren't that short!  and asking to try again

:D:D:D  

GuiGui on-off posted pics of her in SNOW...the very recent pics...i think are of previous holiday pics...dont think it is snowing in china or any possible places she might go now...unless some mountain ski resort. 

Is snow memorable to her?

She made 2 of the snow patterns....one already done. Mmmm....a pair?

For that detective variety show. Costume quite pretty.

She was shy about showing skin....this is for a swimwear fashion show....while most girls would show off bikinis...she chose to cover her swimwear with extra thin dress. Anyway, the caption mention....think she would focus on variety shows now...while a break from her singing.

Taecyeon & Chansung Twitter Update:
taec: me too work hard work hard .
Chan: Sexy cleavage? .
Taecyeon melts fan hearts with his "sexy cleavage." Someone make a news pic with this title
taec: That won't happenㅋㅋㅋ
Chan: aah... pity...

Image may contain: 1 person, selfie and close-up

This recent clip is for a photo shoot of M'Int magazine....Guigui is trying to hide the dress she wore inside....as it was said to be wore 1st time in Asia...only to reveal in the magazine...but the way she tried to cover up her "front".....is like she didn't want to show her cleavage too...haha.

Archived