[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] Cloud in the Song 大汉情缘之云中歌

sugarplum892

I have nothing against Angelababy, but i felt like that she didn't fit into the ancient scenes. her western look (she's half french) made her look too modern for it. I guess I shouldn't expect much since Yu Zheng produced it. He has Yang Rong and Chen Xiao as this regular cast members of any dramas. He enjoys to ruin so many great online stories, like his version of BBJX when he couldn't get his hands over it. He was determined to produce a similar one and call it "Palace" and he has a several seasons of it as well. 

I believe that after he produce "Palace", the author regretted selling the rights of book to be adapted to dramas, to him. 

Angelababy and Chen Xiao looked like little babies compared to Du Chun. It doesn't quite fit in, I didn't feel like any of them had chemistry. 

I am currently reading the novel, and I feel it's more realistic than this one. 

1. In the book, Yun Ge saves Fuling because her mother sent her to take them out of the desert. mentioning that her parents are friends of Mr. Zhao. (the servant). She was there with him when he had his nightmares. Also he's very stubborn and rude little child who refused help from her in the first place. 
  2. Yun Ge has two brothers, the third brother comes and fetch her home. and she was the other who scared the other beggars away from the boy she saved.
  3. The boy who is ungrateful towards her kindness tricked her to give him her shoes, saying that the pearl on her shoe can be sold for money. After she gave it to him, he threw it away saying things like he'll get revenge on rich people for treating him badly.  
  4. The hairtie /necklace that FiuLing gave her, was taken from her, after parted with FiuLing and the boy. She was forced to promise and never to search him again to play. And she later learned that when giving her shoe away means the sign of a love token. 
  5. She already ran away when Meng Jue came to propose, and her father predicted it already. She runs away, whenever she's upset. 

The scene where Jin Ju talked about Meng Jue is a son of an old friend and the cooking battle doesn't exists in the novel. Also the story where a strange woman lure them to her city is so stupid. How they would go along with her just like that, after meeting her for a few minutes. 

According to history, Liu Bingyi or Liu Xan is FiuLing's grandnephew. He'll become Emperor Xuan of Han in the future. 

Sorry this drama did not keep it suspense good enough for me to continue watching. I rather read the novel. 

Guest shiuanchou

I have nothing against Angelababy, but i felt like that she didn't fit into the ancient scenes. her western look (she's half french) made her look too modern for it. I guess I shouldn't expect much since Yu Zheng produced it. He has Yang Rong and Chen Xiao as this regular cast members of any dramas. He enjoys to ruin so many great online stories, like his version of BBJX when he couldn't get his hands over it. He was determined to produce a similar one and call it "Palace" and he has a several seasons of it as well. 

Angelababy is quarter German, but I feel the issue is not her look, but also her acting, her facial expressions are just too modern.  

I can officially say I'm done with this drama I kept til ep23 waiting for Angelababy to have some improvement but nothing is making her appealing to me her acting and even the voice dubbing doesnt work honesty its a shame because the rest of the cast is really good skipped to ep 31 where ZLY has the most screen time Angelababy character still isnt doing anything I mean she just lacks chemistry with Lu Yi and Du Chen I will probably watch the last ep when it finishes airing but I dont expect much from Angelababy even her "emotional" scenes are blah...ZLY cameo has more feeling than all the emotion Angelababy has given like no joke ZLY and LuYi has insane chemistry

12208331_544104922413800_68843944598290112189838_836861683098803_27019394506670012191646_836861686432136_457271868142172

Edited by kklucybv101

Guest AgnetaloveK

MMM I know deep down if it was not this producer then everything would turn out more alright. I believe every actor(ress) can act but does not necessarily fit the role of a gu zhuang drama. It is a huge disappointment after watching Journey of flower every week.

Does anyone know what is to come after this?

Edited by AgnetaloveK
Forgot to mention something