What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

snow_angel

• 2 weeks later...

Still watching BG and Kiss that Kills. Just waiting for  all episodes to be sub then going to binge.  Also Blanket Cats.

But  Waiting for for April. And ere it is! what we're waiting for to watch. Signal Japanese version. Teaser on the Signal thread.

Kentaro Sakaguchi! ♡ ♡ ♡

DYLLkY8VMAEEMHg.jpg

cr: as tag

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jongski said:

Still watching BG and Kiss that Kills. Just waiting for  all episodes to be sub then going to binge.  Also Blanket Cats.

I'm watching both of those dramas, I'm just being the fool who keeps waiting and watching week to week for the latest episode:tongue: just can't help myself.  What I'm also enjoying is Unnatural, it's really good,  Momikeshite Fuyu has got me hooked too. 

• Like 1

I'm starting Unnatural. I once read its synopsis and then decided to watch it later on. But haha you know how it's occasionally difficult to remember Japanese titles.

Edit: I'm done with Unnatural. It's crazily good.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2014 at 10:23 PM, raasyndrome said:

ahh~ i don't have any Japanesse Drama to watch at this moment after i finished Bitter Blood.any recommend? old drama is fine at least the story is interestingg :)

Hanbun Aoi. 

Sato Takeru is also there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I watched any jdramas but I just finished episode 1 of Good Doctor, and really liked it. Kento is doing a great job. I love the original kdrama, so I thought I would have problems comparing it but didn't compare it all. 

I also checked out Sachiiro No One Room that has a very questionable premise but I like it too. It's one of those stories that sound so wrong but it just feels right. I can't wait to see what happens next.

@snow_angel Did you like Gakeppuchi Hotel? I've been wanting to watch it but it was one of those Spring Dramas that didn't get subbed right away.  

Edited by evie7
  • Like 1

@evie7  hello my dorama friend and same as you of course I'm currently watching this.

Gosh, the amount of Japanese medical dramas I watch.. after Code Blue, Unnatural, Black Pean, now it's this  version of The Good Doctor. Kento Yamazaki is one talented actor.  If you watch his movies more than his dramas, you'll see what I mean.

1ajs5NPS?format=jpg&name=600x314

I love the cast too! very sold old school actors.

Btw, debating whether to watch Genkai- Danchi.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Btw, debating whether to watch Genkai- Danchi.

I want to watch this one too. It sounds intriguing, looks a little dark, I may pick it up next weekend when one of my kdramas end.  I have missed my Jdramas, I'm happy a few I wanted to watch this Spring now have subs.:D 

• Like 1