What Japanese drama are you currently watching?

snow_angel

All the jdramas I'm watching  not sub :(

But I still watch the raw... even if I don't have a clue of what they're saying.

@0ly40 @ina111 or anybody who can confirm.  I must've a read  the tweet or something few days ago but is there gonna be a remake of  Hana Yori Dango? I know there's gonna be Meteor Garden remake for twdrama  what about  Hana Yori?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, jongski said:

All the jdramas I'm watching  not sub :(

But I still watch the raw... even if I don't have a clue of what they're saying.

@0ly40 @ina111 or anybody who can confirm.  I must've a read  the tweet or something few days ago but is there gonna be a remake of  Hana Yori Dango? I know there's gonna be Meteor Garden remake for twdrama  what about  Hana Yori?

For the moment are only rumors, maybe in the future it will be concrete.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/546942-japans-hana-yori-dango-getting-another-remake-in-2018/

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/07/12/japan-reportedly-planning-2018-j-dorama-new-adaptation-of-hana-yori-dango-with-female-lead-hirose-suzu/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still watching  Gomen, Aishietru.  Melo dorama be like...

Aishite Tatte... (the one with Fukushi Sota)

Code Blue. And  @evie7 I read twt fron a news report it's going to be made into a movie. What do you think?

Blanket Cats  but still waiting for drama to be sub. Hidetoshi Nishijema is :wub:

DGd-pfBV0AEm5Y4.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jongski said:

Still watching  Gomen, Aishietru.  Melo dorama be like...

Aishite Tatte... (the one with Fukushi Sota)

Code Blue. And  @evie7 I read twt fron a news report it's going to be made into a movie. What do you think?

Blanket Cats  but still waiting for drama to be sub. Hidetoshi Nishijema is :wub:

I saw something that mentioned it too. Is it supposed to be a special episode or are they going to release it to the theaters? Whatever they do I'll love it since The Code Blue series is one of my favorites. I'm still waiting for episodes 9 and 10 to be subbed, (I just don't have the patience to watch any drama raw). I saw stuff about Blanket Cats, would love to watch it too but no subs....:angry:

Has anyone watched Aishite Tatte Himitsu Wa Aru? It looks intriguing and it has subs up to episode 8. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2017 at 3:06 AM, evie7 said:

Has anyone watched Aishite Tatte Himitsu Wa Aru? It looks intriguing and it has subs up to episode 8. 

@ @evie7 I Yass. I'm currently watching this drama it's mysterious. Mother being abused by the father so Rei  (Fukushi Sota) tried to stop it by hitting the father and he happened to kill him.  He and the mom, buried  buried the body and 11 yrs ( based on sub but some say it's 8 yrs) after that, he received mysterious email... basically saying I know what happened and saw what happened. You can take a peak at the drama thread  Haven't watched  all the subs. Trying to Finished Gomen, Aishiteru for now and which last ep has been sub. doing binge watch.

DFDxFLLUAAEvAbh.jpg
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Trying to Finished Gomen, Aishiteru for now and which last ep has been sub. doing binge watch.

Let me know how this one turns out. I want to watch because of Kentaro Sakaguchi but I never finished the kdrama, it was just depressing.  I'll put Aishite Tatte Himitsu Wa Aru on my list and binge it when it's done

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From Now On, I Threaten You. The DeanFujioka drama

Rikuou with Takeuuchi Ryoma and Yamazsaki Kento. No subs though. as usual I watch it raw because.. why not.

Okusama wa, Tori Atsukai Chui.  Love Nishijima Hidetoshi.  *my eyes poppin hearts*  waiting ep 2 sub

Blanket Cats - well, I'm just  gonna binge watch

Were in the last quarter of the year.   more months before  2017 ends.  I'm going to say already ALife is my fav and top 2017 jdrama. The overall quality plus Kimura Takuya so the quiet  simple brilliance. I like Crisis as well.

I'm so happy to find the J drama thread! I hope more people will post their recommendations here. I'm so lonely watching J dramas while all my friends are watching K dramas.

Here are my recent drama watch list:

- Kazoku no Katachi (very good from start to end. My first time watching Shingo, he was very good)

- Overprotected Kahoko (OTP chemistry was just sizzling and also made me fall in love with Ryoma)

- Gomen Aishiteru (really wanted to like this but why was it so depressing? and they took too long to fall in love) 

- Code Blue S3 (dropped halfway because I caught up with current ep and got bored of waiting, I'll watch when all eps are subbed)

- started on Border because there were good reviews in previous pages of this thread

- patiently waiting for Rikuo with subs because it looks so good. 

And last week, I finally watched Josee, the Tiger and the Fish (movie). If anyone has not watched it yet (not very possible since it is such an arthouse classic...), I recommend to watch it if you want lighthearted off-beat romance. 

@122am Welcome to the thread.  IKR. I keep recommending Jdrama to my friends but they're like kdrama please.  I've watch more jdrama than kdramas , actually. 

By the way,   you can back read to page 6 of this thread. You'll like it. A recap of Kazoku no Katachi. With all the good quotes narration from our lead. I most definitely agree about  how good this drama is. from the writing, the story.  Smart  good drama.  Also watching/ have watched the ones you've mentioned.  Thanks for recommending the artt house film. Will check one of these days.

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@122am Welcome to the thread.  IKR. I keep recommending Jdrama to my friends but they're like kdrama please.  I've watch more jdrama than kdramas , actually. 

By the way,   you can back read to page 6 of this thread. You'll like it. A recap of Kazoku no Katachi. With all the good quotes narration from our lead. I most definitely agree about  how good this drama is. from the writing, the story.  Smart  good drama.  Also watching/ have watched the ones you've mentioned.  Thanks for recommending the artt house film. Will check one of these days.

@jongski Thank you for the welcome! Oh yes, I'll be sure to check the recap, and also check back to this thread regularly.

If there are any Kento Yamazaki fans out there (he's the guy in Wolf Girl and Black Prince movie), there is also:

- Your Lie in April where he is acting more like a nerdy good guy and not a tsundere role

- Rikuo (aka Rikuoh or Rikuou) where he is acting as something like a loser young graduate who will later be motivated to take over his father's company

I fell in love with him in Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto last year and watched all of his movies and drama including Mare, which is like 156 episodes... I don't know how I managed to find so much time.

The above 2 are his latest released work and both are good. For Rikuo I watched only the first episode and I like it. 

• Like 1

Good Morning Call is what I'm watching currently.

Even though I still haven't finished Atlier.

I also haven't finished Shomuni season 4.

And I still haven't seen Akumu-chan fully, like I saw the Jdrama and special fully but I didn't get to see the movie with the little boy that appeared in Akumu's dream going to her school. 

• Like 2