Guest adikkeluangman

Get well soon...~
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Woo Bin Hospitalized After Suffering Knee Injury While Filming New Movie
kim-woo-bin-800x450.jpg

Actor Kim Woo Bin has suffered an injury in his left knee while shooting the upcoming movie “Twenty.”

According to news reports, the actor underwent a medical examination, including a MRI of his left knee, at Jungbuk University Hospital in Jeonju on August 24 at 4pm.

The MRI showed that the ligaments and cartilage in his knee are damaged, causing him to seek further treatment. After the one-hour check-up, the actor was moved to a clinic in Seoul and is currently undergoing treatments.

Due to the sudden injury, Kim Woo Bin was unable to attend a press conference hosted by the Jeonju Film Commission held on August 25.

“Twenty” is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2015.

We wish Kim Woo Bin a speedy recovery!

Soompi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

Junho was spotted filming for Twenty at Cheonbuk National University Hospital
04w1w6p.jpg
Source: http://www.khanews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=104331

@QuiLo : I start to like Kang Ha Neul since The Heirs and Monstar. First I know him bcs of To The Beautiful You but his scene isn't too much there and also he plays as SHINee Minho's rival. You might be like him on Monstar because he is adorable there :x

msste94 said: @QuiLo : I start to like Kang Ha Neul since The Heirs and Monstar. First I know him bcs of To The Beautiful You but his scene isn't too much there and also he plays as SHINee Minho's rival. You might be like him on Monstar because he is adorable there :x

Guest adikkeluangman

Get well soon, Woobin-ah. I hope he will get proper rest. Now I wonder how will the production schedule for his scenes later on.
Thanks for the updates about Junho filming. It must be like few days ago because I remember he tweet something about filming. And this week he in Japan for his solo album activities and 2PM Japan single and next month will be 2PM comeback like finally.
Here is Junho picture from an intern or movie crew IG. I think the cast and crews got dinner together. Here is another picture but I guess it must be the crews.Bv5UCgHCQAINVK8.jpg
Caption : #스물 #마지막날

@QuiLo: I watched School 2013 but didn't recognize Woobin, just fall in love with Jongsuk hahaha until I watch The Heirs and Friends 2 (his first movie), I fall in love with him and put him on my favorite actor list beside Jongsuk kekekeke, on A Gentleman's Dignity he is loveable and on Vampire Idol he is very funny! Lol we suddenly talk out of the topic here, sorry for other members :D

@adikkeluangman: the caption is "last day"? Because last day of filming is kinda impossible, they just start it about two weeks ago

msste94 said: @QuiLo: I watched School 2013 but didn't recognize Woobin, just fall in love with Jongsuk hahaha until I watch The Heirs and Friends 2 (his first movie), I fall in love with him and put him on my favorite actor list beside Jongsuk kekekeke, on A Gentleman's Dignity he is loveable and on Vampire Idol he is very funny! Lol we suddenly talk out of the topic here, sorry for other members :D

@adikkeluangman: the caption is "last day"? Because last day of filming is kinda impossible, they just start it about two weeks ago

Guest adikkeluangman

Junho fans union send care packages to him and also to other actors and crews involved sometime on last week.

영화 "스물" 촬영현장으로 이준호팬연합의 서포트가 전달되었습니다. 참여해주신 모든 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다. "스물" 대박! 미남배우 이준호 화이팅(≧∇≦) pic.twitter.com/xmrDkgBi2c

— 이준호팬연합 JUNHO UNION (@JH_union) August 23, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

^Yeap, she is. I'm using the Google translator for the article posted above and it mentioned her name and her role. Based on the article and picture, she is sick and been warded regularly so maybe she got incurable disease. Then there, two kid on her bed. So that will be her sons and Dongwoo brothers.
Here she is actress Oh Hyun Kyung. Now I remember her. She was the first daughter in drama Wang's Family.BwCokxjCMAAfEwH.jpg

Anyone got updates about the girls? Is Woobin still resting. I think I saw Kang Hanuel attend first script reading for his new drama. Junho right now in Japan for JYP Nation concert and 2PM comeback will be next week. Then, 2PM world and Japan tour. Let's see how he managed to squeeze filming this movie.

Guest adikkeluangman

A JYPE manager tweet this picture. Fans found out this was at Jeonju where Junho and Woobin filming last week or before he was injured. I think this is Dongwoo house.
Looks like pillow sheet, I don't think it towel's. So DW mom doing laundry services at home.BxAIwElCIAA68MA.jpg
Caption : 영화 스물 촬영장이었던 전주에서... adrilovekorea said: Jung Joo Yeon instagram update (on the set of the film)
Credit: jjooyeon89

Archived