Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

If you guys need to do some stalking, here some of SNS of the movie director and probably a staff too.
Lee Byung Hoon the movie director

영화 '스물' 크랭크인. 배우를 담아내는 카메라보다 나를 담아내는 메이킹에 더 신경썼다. 반성합니다.

— 이병헌 (@1005eap) July 28, 2014

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Movie script shared by a production staff.
BttllZeCUAEWnWK.jpg
What written on the page.Co-Prod.:영화나무&iHQ. Distr.:NEW. Director:LeeByunghun. Release:2015(TBD)
Caption :  크랭크인! 퐈이팅합시다! #잇츠뉴#스물#이병헌#김우빈#준호#강하늘 #예쓰예쓰 http://instagram.com/brandnewicon

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Min Hyo Rin, and Jung Joo Yeon Cast in “Twenty”ddangha August 6, 2014 

The ladies of the upcoming film “Twenty” have been confirmed!

Four young actresses Jung So Min, Lee Yoo Bi, Min Hyo Rin, and Jung Joo Yeon were cast for the upcoming comedy film “Twenty.” 

Directed by rising director Lee Byung Hun, “Twenty” is a movie about three 20-year-old best friends and their navigation through life. In the leading male roles, it stars Kim Woo Bin, Junho of 2PM, and Kang Ha Neul.

Jung So Min will portray the on-and-off girlfriend of Kim Woo Bin’s character Chiho, while Lee Yoo Bi will play the love interest of Junho’s character.

Min Hyo Rin will play a mysterious character similar to her role in “Sunny,” while Jung Joo Yeon will play the love interest of womanizer Chiho.

The film officially went into productions in late July, and is scheduled to open in theaters early 2015. 

Credit: Soompi

Hello everyone! I love the castings in this movie! It seems that kim woo bin's character is really a womanizer because he has 2 ladies. But how about Kang Ha Neul? If only I can join the movie and be his love interest kekekeke~

Guest adikkeluangman

‘Twenty Years Old’ Finalizes Casting with Jung So Min, Lee Yubi, Jung Joo Yeon and Min Hyo Rin
The upcoming film Twenty Years Old has confirmed casting four actresses.
Having gathered spotlight by casting Kim Woo Bin, 2PM’s Junho and Kang Ha Neul, Twenty Years Old confirmed casting with Jung So Min, Lee Yubi, Min Hyo Rin and Jung Joo Yeon and began filming in Seoul at the end of July.
Twenty Years Old will realistically depict the story of three friends, Chi Ho, Dong Woo and Kyung Jae, who enter their twenties and goes through different experiences. 
Jung So Min will be acting as ‘So Min,’ who keeps dating and breaking up with the jobless Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin), who can’t control his passion and love for girls.
Lee Yubi will be acting as ‘So Hee,’ Kyung Jae’s younger sister who constantly hits on part-time worker Dong Woo (Junho), whose dream is to become a cartoonist.
72842002.jpg

Min Hyo Rin will take on the role of ‘Jin Joo,’ a mysteriously charming ‘sunbae’ at school, who takes away the heart of Kyung Jae (Kang Ha Neul) while Jung Joo Yeon will be acting as ‘Eun Hye,’ an aspiring actress chased by player Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin).
Twenty Years Old will premiere in the early half of 2015.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72842/twenty-years-old-begin-filming

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like Kim Woo Bin finally on the movie set. Someone upload this on her instagram. Hope someone can translate the caption. I saw Woo Bin and Min Hyo Rin name
Buh7KXUCUAAi_HS.jpg
Caption : #스물 #영화ㅇ#이효비 #김우빈 #민효린 #전주 #중화산동 촬영중#새벽 까지 고생하네http://instagram.com/p/rcU-NRLbRo/

Guest Young-ahI

From ddochijs twitter:

[140822/ kimwoobin Weibo] Well, how are you doing? I love you all Wooribin ^_^ I'm in Twenty's set~

http://t.co/aUs6Qvo5qw

14.08.22 - Kim Woo Bin's Weibo Update
tumblr_napk6687Lt1qzhcrdo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_napk6687Lt1qzhcrdo2_1280.jpg
잘지내고 계시죠? 사랑합니다. 우리빈 여러분^^ 스물촬영장에서 치호가~
Trans:
"Are you guys doing well? I love you Wooribin ^^ Chi Ho is at Twenty filming set"

Since it becomes Worldwide trending topic. Let me share the Ice Bucket Challenge videos of Twenty's cast

Kang Ha Neul

Kim Woo Bin

Jung Joo Yeon

Lee Yoo Bi

Junho still didn't take the challenge even Lee Yoo Bi nominated him kekeke
I don't know about Jung So Min and Min Hyo Rin

Guest adikkeluangman

msste94 said: Since it becomes Worldwide trending topic. Let me share the Ice Bucket Challenge videos of Twenty's cast

Junho still didn't take the challenge even Lee Yoo Bi nominated him kekeke
I don't know about Jung So Min and Min Hyo Rin

Archived