Guest adikkeluangman

Guest M-i-l-o

This whole casting is so incredibly confusing. Some sites are confirming, some are denying, some are saying both are being considered. Goes to show that people are excited about the movie. 
The character descriptions are also different. Lee Yoo Bi's possible character is described as  Kang Ha Neul's character's little sister.  "So Min" (offered to Jung So Min) is the three leading men's school friend and crush. KHN ain't gonna have a crush on his own sister. Unless they changed the character concept, they have to be two different roles. I think Dramabeans might have gotten confused since they both say "Kim Woo Bin's girlfriend". His character is a player, so it's entirely possible he has multiple girlfriends.
Here is to hoping both of them accept the roles. They are both beautiful and very talented actresses, and since this movie is about youth, they have to include more chicks in, haha. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

I didn't think it could be possible to offer the same role to different actors when the other one hasn't confirmed or denied yet. So that means whoever confirms first will get the role? haha. Yes, couldn't they just both work together? I loved Lee Yoo Bi in Innocent Man, but still Jung So Min is my bias. :))

Guest M-i-l-o

I don't know, Snow. It seems they are different roles. The only site that says it's the same is Dramabeans, so I'm wondering if it's a direct translation of MyDaily or not. The only thing in common between the two offers is that they are both his girlfriends. So confusing lol

Lee Yoo-bi in film “Twenty”

Actress lee yoo bi is joining the movie "twenty". According to sidus hq, lee yoo bi is reviewing the offer for "twenty" and it is likely that she will agree. Meanwhile.

Lee Yoo-bi in film

Actress Lee Yoo-bi is joining the movie “Twenty”.

According to Sidus HQ, Lee Yoo-bi is reviewing the offer for “Twenty” and it is likely that she will agree.

“Twenty” is the love and friendship of three hot-blooded friends named Chi-ho, Dong-woo and Kyeong-jae. It’s known as the male version of the movie “Singles”. Kim Woo-bin, 2PM‘s Junho and Kang Ha-neul have already been cast.

Lee Yoo-bi is currently going through the details as she has been offered the role of So-hee, Kyeong-jae’s sister. When she confirms, she will be romancing Kim Woo-bin and Junho.

“Twenty” is director Lee Byeong-heon-I‘s debut to commercial movies.

Meanwhile, Lee Yoo-bi‘s first movie is “The Tailors” and she is currently an MC for SBS “Inkigayo”.

Source : news.sportsseouli.com…

Guest snowflakesj16

M-i-l-o said: I don't know, Snow. It seems they are different roles. The only site that says it's the same is Dramabeans, so I'm wondering if it's a direct translation of MyDaily or not. The only thing in common between the two offers is thY they ate both his girlfriends. So confusing lol

Guest adikkeluangman

Looks like Lee Yoo Bi already got her screen name and character description. Time to update the first post. I like her in drama Nice Guy pair up with Lee Kwang Soo and her love for her screen brother Song Joong Ki is awesome.
Junho and Lee Yoo Bi as presenters at Seoul Drama Award 2013 last year. But she looks different in the picture.2013090518040901146_1_zpscb79c37d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

I hope it will not be overlap for the promo because both of JunHo new movie also will be release on the same month. 

[iNFO]Movies<Memories of Sword>&<Twenty>,both Junho starred in,expect to release on Dec.2014.(cr:kofic,via:李家咩LeeMie)pic.twitter.com/Lt9mkiUGsK

— OPKM - 2PM李俊昊中文個站 (@opkmgroup) 

June 11, 2014

• 3 weeks later...

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Exclusive] Jung Joo Yeon to Act Opposite Kim Woo Bin in ‘Twenty Years Old’
Jung Joo Yeon will be acting opposite Kim Woo Bin in film Twenty Years Old.

According to multiple broadcasting affiliates on June 30, Jung Joo Yeon has been confirmed to star in Twenty Years Old.

69575002.jpg

Twenty Years Old is about love and friendship of three twenty-year-old friends. The movie will realistically and comically depict the things that young people expect and experience as they enter their 20’s. Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul and Lee Junho have been cast as the leads and Jung So Min and Lee Yubi have also been confirmed to act opposite them. 

Jung Joo Yeon will be acting as ‘Eun Hye,’ who is loved by Chi Ho (Kim Woo Bin). She dreams of becoming a top actress but currently makes her living by acting out minor roles.

Having debuted through film Hearty Paws 2 in 2010, this will be Jung Joo Yeon’s first lead role in a commercial film. 

Photo credit: Sidus HQ
Mwave

Guest adikkeluangman

So three of the six main cast from SidusHQ. Maybe this is just coincidence. I wonder when will they start filming since there is no update about it. Junho also currently preparing for his Japanese solo tour, August with JYP Nation tour and September will be 2PM comeback. I guess the movie released will be next year.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M-i-l-o

@adikkeluangman, I wonder when it will be released too, I wan't to see the whole cast doing promotions! So Min has Alice coming out around December as well, and since they haven't starting filming yet, my best bet is that they will release the movie next year (maybe even next summer). On a side note, I'm excited about that 2PM comeback! 

I wasn't sure if Jung So Min was confirmed because SM C&C didn't say anything after their initial statement, but it seems like she is also on board. Her first sponsorship picture for Twenty just came out.
2014-07-12_09%3B12%3B44.PNG?type=w2 Sources: HyunMin GForce http://blog.naver.com/looksgoodno1/220057883495

We we will have three actresses playing as Chi Ho's girlfriends, which makes sense since he is "girl crazy". So Min is Chi Ho, Dong Woo, and Kyung Jae's school friend and has a loveline with all three; So Hee is Kyung Jae's little sister and has a loveline with Chi Ho and Dong Woo; Eun Hye is an aspiring young actress also involved with Chi Ho. In other words, this is a wonderful mess waiting to happen, haha. I was officially super excited about this! XD
Can you guys imagine how crazy it's going to be? This movie has potential to be absolutely hilarious, considering a lot of the actors and actresses included have great comedic timing. Chi Ho is going to be in for a beating once not only his many girlfriends, but also his best friends find out he has been three-timing. I can't wait :D 

Guest snowflakesj16

Thanks for sharing the info @M-i-l-o!! The same blogger posted sponsor pics for Lee Yoo Bi for "Twenty" too! 
AFaEaju.png
http://blog.naver.com/looksgoodno1/220055955170

Excited to see these two talented ladies (Jung So Min and Lee Yoo Bi) work together!! Hope we'll get more news and updates on Twenty soon! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

From KHN recent interview:In addition to the three, filming begins this month on Twenty, which will reunite the actor with his Heirs castmate Kim Woo-bin.

So the ladies already preparing for for their roles. The boys maybe soon too. Junho still got his Japan concert tour until early August and JYP Nation Tour too. 

Guest M-i-l-o

So I just realized that Jung So Min and Kim Woo Bin (previously known as Kim Hyun Joong) had a magazine feature together way back in 2010! Here are the pictures while we wait for more news about Twentyjsm1125c.jpg6C8oe.jpg48556509.png2010120112204623530373.jpgYPEWj.jpgqTKg3.jpg

They both look quite different now, so I can't wait for pictures! The height difference is adorable :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Guys, did they already start filming? Maybe without Junho because he just finished his concert in Japan yesterday and he got JYP Nation concert on 8-9 August.
Found this picture while browsing around... Looks like the film sibling already start filming.[c]BtIZ1KFCUAIXVaj.jpg

And take a look at the cute fan art. I know the middle one is DongWoo (Junho).c: as tagged BnfQaC3CAAEAoqB.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

^Thanks for the update. Will edit the first post. Isn't that the guy currently in drama Trot Romance.
Yesterday, Junho tweet this.

동우

— REAL JUNHO LEE (@dlwnsghek)

July 27, 2014

Kang Haneul looks so dashing with that hairstyle in that pic and for some unknown reason i would love to see him in a leading role along Lee Yubiwaiting to see more pics after a while when they are all gathered and on full film mode :x such a beautfiul cast,this movie it will have for sure one point,the beauty :x

So out of the three actresses, who's gonna end up with WooBin's character? Im looking forward for Kang Ha Neul! He's so talented and gorgeous! It's about time he shows what he's made of =))))

I hope it's Jung So Min ;;)

Archived