[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

@zyanjoongbofan hi... hello chingu. u have the same condition as me CAN'T MOVE ON TILL NOW :( Yup we want more but...

Anyway enjoy ur stay... I can't give u a comfort place. bcos many chingus leave this thread or maybe they're in MIA state.

Just give u information. I will try update some news related NC on Japan. I can't promise 2 give awesome post but I will post here if there any new news about it.

P.S. I hope u will accustom with me. bcos maybe all my post will be here. ghis thread will be crowded with my post he...he... :);)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pic is from official Japanese site of NC ...

WhfaO1X.jpg

and here it is the update on Twitter. 9gY0YQX.jpg

They open the registration for an event of celebrating NC airs in Japan. the winner will get a gift. I'll ask MR. GOOGLE what kind of gift they participants will get. lol ;)

Unfortunately this is JUST 4 Japanese citizens. It looks like this is related with the streaming site which is Japanese viewers ONLY can rewatch all eps of TC there.

So I search everywhere to watch TC on Japan. but what I've got only "the uploader make this vid unavailable out of Japan".

So chingus I think we must hang on until the last ep.. hu... hu. .. so sad :(

But I'll try 2 update as much as I can. my network isn't good so that's why I can't easily post here n u will see some error on my post.

C u another time ;)

So this is the gift event of TC on Japan. Sorry I use google translate

[Gift contents] ★ lottery in 20

people ★ Not for sale "Nodame

Cantabile - Nail Cantabile"

Goods press sheet ★ lottery in

50 people ★ Video distribution

site cine Mart channel (http: //

ch.cinemart.co.jp/) 300 points

[How to apply] Following form

fill out the necessary

information to the rather for

your application Please.

Determined on the strict Naru

lottery for gift of winning Will

be constant, Elected by e-mail

address was submitted here

towards the I will contact you

to. [Application period]

February 17, 2015 (Tuesday) -

February 28 (Sat) 23:59

[Notes] ※ The application will

be made per person once. Free

Board to cine Mart channel

point grant ※ You will be

required to register members.

※ point that has been granted

by the cine Mart channel

Available to work during the

delivery. * It will be a required

field.

they update again... I think this is the prize 4 the gift event. Maybe the script from the press release???

tumblr_inline_nkf2lhBdis1slea8x.jpg

ha.. ha... I hope anyone can help 4 the translation. bcos mr.google helps not much :(

マスコミ向けプレス完成!

「のだめカンタービレ〜ネイル カンタービレ」のマ

スコミ向けプレスが完成しました!

この一冊に作品情報がたくさん詰まっています♪

公式サイトでのプレゼントキャンペーンで これが当

たりますので、

ご応募お待ちしております^^

(応募期間は明日までですので、お気をつけくだ

さい)

Media for press finished! During

the "Nodame Cantabile - Nail

Cantabile" Sukomi for press

was completed! Work

information in this one book is

jammed a lot ♪ This is brought

in gifts campaign in the official

site Because Tari you, We look

forward to your application ^^

(Since application period is up

tomorrow, take care to

Tsukekuda Sai)

Guest crushheart76

Haha..thanks a lòt for all the updates! :-bd

I won't be bored with all the posts, in fact i just hope to hear news abt TC EVERYDAY..hee :D 8->

Haha..thanks a lòt for all the updates! :-bd

I won't be bored with all the posts, in fact i just hope to hear news abt TC EVERYDAY..hee :D 8->

@crushheart76 Yup I try 2 update daily if there's more news on TC there.

And I love ur pic profile. THE AWKWARD SITUATION BUT FEELS SO INTIMATE ATMOSPHERE BETWEEN 2 LEAD ;) I really hope we'll get BTS of it :(

And we will now what's truly happen there.

he...he... from this pic I can say that JW made NG. Bcos he musn't LAUGH/GIVE THAT WIDE SMILE on this scene. Maybe he thinks something about how can he resist when there's a woman on his body B-) B-) AIGOO AH This pic really can make ur mind in BYEONTAENESS MIND lol.. bcos u will think alot BEHIND OF THE STORY :-* :-*

So maybe we ONLY guess from the bts pic of it. The story behind it will be like this...

The director said "Action" then SEK begin to acts like from the script but then the director said "NG" n said first 2 JW "Yah... JW shi why d u smile? u act as

a tired sleeping CYJ. n u musn't give any respon when NI jump on ur body". But JW only reacts with another SHYNESS WIDE SMILE n MAKE HIS HAIR MESSY :)

then director speak 2 Sek "Naeil-ah just act this scene more natural, OK.... " :D Just then SEK reply with the same awkward smile.

M3: he...he ... Although SEK is younger than JW of course she still a woman right JW shi. That's OK U are NOOORMAL 2 act like this. U Are Man Afterall n in front of although she is dongseng 4 u still she is a woman that has trait in front of man he...he...

See my imagination bcome so wide he... n high... ;):D

So the FUJI TV doesn't submit yet the new synopsis 4 next eps of TC on their website. WAE???

N ... I'll post something related what I have done yesterday. So I try 2 make some calculating 4 the eps of TC which is airing on FUJI TV now. Based on some site the real time of the vid is 46 minutes (and I think it's just the drama itself after the ads is cut).

So I think what if I make a calculating 4 it? what will be the result? n yup I of course did it... :) n this is what I've got....

Note: this is my own perception only. Please read it with a wise thought ;)

They almost can't make 2 the 20 ep if THEY ONLY STICK WITH THE FOOTAGE FROM THE K VERS AIRING TIME.

So in other words they minus of 1 ep (or 1 a half eps)???

Now what will they do about it? 1.Correct it, so only 20 ep is airing. 2. Make 'something' so they can make it into 21 eps or

3. THEY REALLY WILL ADD SOME SCENES WHICH DOESN'T AIR ON KOREA?

Hmm... How D U think about it chingu :D

4nn1987

said: So the FUJI TV doesn't submit yet the new synopsis 4 next eps of TC on their website. WAE??? N ... I'll post something related what I have done yesterday.

So I try 2 make some calculating 4 the eps of TC which is airing on FUJI TV now. Based on some site the real time of the vid is 46 minutes (and I think it's just the drama itself after the ads is cut). So I think what if I make a calculating 4 it? what will be the result? n yup I of course did it... :) n this is what I've got.... Note: this is my own perception only. Please read it with a wise thought ;) They almost can't make 2 the 20 ep if THEY ONLY STICK WITH THE FOOTAGE FROM THE K VERS AIRING TIME. So in other words they minus of 1 ep (or 1 a half eps)??? Now what will they do about it? 1.Correct it, so only 20 ep is airing. 2. Make 'something' so they can make it into 21 eps or 3. THEY REALLY WILL ADD SOME SCENES WHICH DOESN'T AIR ON KOREA? Hmm... How D U think about it chingu :D

@farbarri hmm... 5till long way 4 director cut chingu ;) And I also search 4 the part 3 of the classical album n It looks like they cancel it :(

Unless we just happy viewers on Japan get that special gift. But wae my face keeps on this shape :(

ha...ha... maybe my calculating is terrible but yeah maybe I also try 2 get anything more that's why my calculation seems unfair 2 me. lol.... :D

P. S. Actually chingu there're some eps is less than 1 hour n it's not included if they cut some minutes 4 unnecessary stuff 2 air on Japan.

But yeah we must expect less than we got more dissapoinment right chingu he... ;)

Anyway thank u 4 coming here n join me 2 share ur thought. This place is SO QUIET :( I hope anyone can post anything here.

Archived