[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

@InggridI me here chingu.... lol...

Yup.... where's everybody???

wow...they update the summary of eps story until eps. 6 yohoo :D

huh... so hard 2 get the news of TC there. I only got the news that SURELY TC WILL AIR 21 EPS THERE.

So I guess they'll air those of edited scenes. How I wish someone will upload it then.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

It's already past few days since it aired in Japan. How's the viewers reaction and the rating? Isn't that Group 8 should do press release or something.
So far, this drama not air in China yet right? Either on TV or even online (legally).
I used to favorite a lot of tweet on NC during it aired. Need to clear some stuff and let see what I have here.
This is Park Bo Gum rite?B3kvPjiCcAAO5WY.jpg

So there is FB n Twitter 2 promote TC Airing in Japan. They always update it.

this is the twitter acc: @kdrama_nodame

Here it is article of SEK interview towards TC. She also said about the situation on filming site (thanks 2 mr.Google he...he...). She shared also her feeling n her thought to act alongside JW ( I always think JW as a childish person but from this interview that SEK said how well JW takes care of her n gave her support until the end of filming. I think I found a mature side of JW now. JW said SEK takes care alot of him. In fact, both of them TAKES CARE OF EACH OTHER :) HOW NICE ISN'T IT ... BOTH OF JW N SEK SHOWS THEIR GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OTHER :-)

And also SEK said they like a family on shooting site because of the warm atmosphere there.

So I'll give the link of article. but it's on Japanese language.... so....

シム・ウンギョン、韓国版「のだめカン

タービレ」“私自身も熱狂的なファン… 漫画はとても勉強になりました”

Although she was sick at that time. she is still pretty ;) :-*

r.580x0

P.S. And yeah I think this interview is the same date with the special vid. n I'm sure the interview is after they end the filming shooting bec SEK words that JW supports her until the last shot.

4nn1987 said: @InggridI me here chingu.... lol... Yup.... where's everybody??? wow...they update the summary of eps story until eps. 6 yohoo :D huh... so hard 2 get the news of TC there. I only got the news that SURELY TC WILL AIR 21 EPS THERE. So I guess they'll air those of edited scenes. How I wish someone will upload it then.

4nn1987 said: So there is FB n Twitter 2 promote TC Airing in Japan. They always update it. this is the twitter acc: @kdrama_nodame Here it is article of SEK interview towards TC. She also said about the situation on filming site (thanks 2 mr.Google he...he...). She shared also her feeling n her thought to act alongside JW ( I always think JW as a childish person but from this interview that SEK said how well JW takes care of her n gave her support until the end of filming. I think I found a mature side of JW now. JW said SEK takes care alot of him. In fact, both of them TAKES CARE OF EACH OTHER :) HOW NICE ISN'T IT ... BOTH OF JW N SEK SHOWS THEIR GRATITUDE TOWARDS EACH OTHER :-) And also SEK said they like a family on shooting site because of the warm atmosphere there. So I'll give the link of article. but it's on Japanese language.... so.... シム・ウンギョン、韓国版「のだめカン タービレ」“私自身も熱狂的なファン… 漫画はとても勉強になりました” Although she was sick at that time. she is still pretty ;) :-* r.580x0 P.S. And yeah I think this interview is the same date with the special vid. n I'm sure the interview is after they end the filming shooting bec SEK words that JW supports her until the last shot.

The pain is real  X( (me listening to I Allegro Moderato Violin remembering Il Rak and YJ final orchestra before heading to Salzburg)

@4nn1987 . I guess it's a new comic because I have the Nodame Cantabile comics and it doesn't look like this at all. 

Definitely chingu @InggridI I'm so sad CAN'T ACCESS SOME RELATED TC. ONLY SOME OF UPDATES FROM FUJITV SITE, THE OFFICIAL TUMBLR N TWITTER ALSO FB.

But 4 the vid of eps I think we need some chingus in Japan who are kind 2 share with other international fans of TC on streaming site ~>_<~ ottoke...

hu...hu.... So It 'MAYBE' a comic based on TC. Aigoo... wae it's so pain....very2 sad n feel so mix-emotion.... >~<

I am not surprise, I believe that SEK is waaaayyyyyy mature than JW and I mean it in a good way (me from watching 1n2d for 5 years and quit after JW out)

I do think the same with u chingu @InggridI Yup of course SEK naturally has mature personality bec IN FACT she is the oldest daughter in her family n JW is the youngest son in his family.

So of course ''THE NUNA SIDE'' grows naturally on SEK. And sometimes I see something like Nuna Dongsaeng relationship between them (This is what I feel) when I watch again the making, the interview also the spec vid on Japan.

Although they are 7 years age gap, we can see this 'NUNA THINGY' on SEK that she naturally shows in shooting site towards JW n others also of course(as JW said SEK takes care of him in an interview. And also I watch RM which is she in there. She takes care alot the child who participate a game with her team on RM. And on the making also... on piano lesson of CYJ &SNI. The scene when SNI bit CYJ hand. although it's just a sec, after cut, when JW moaned ....SEK directly comes to JW n she even holds JW hand n asks if he was OK). Yup more younger than other person age isn't a factor u can't be a mature person.

And...

As 4 JW he always takes care of his co-stars, I knew it. And knowing he always give A STRENGTH 4 SEK from the start until the end. And give her positive atmosphere when SEK had negative thought. It is so sweet right :-* :-*

And of course JW want to be more mature as he stated on interview when he asked about the age of 30 of JW.

So I think he is ON THE WAY 2 there.

Anyway...Is it just me or anyone feel what I feel too? I watch some interviews of JW works b4 until now. And I FOUND THAT NOW HE BECOMES MORE MATURE THAN B4. Maybe bec he's AN UNCLE NOW... SO THAT FATHERLY SIDE APPEARS ON HIM. he...he... just my guess ;)

I think this is when it airs on Fuji TV

B9zYlnkCUAAkh56.jpg

They even make special event n the winner will get a gift.

I saw on its official site there is written of DVD ( then full of japanese language, so I don't understand). What kind of content they give on DVD. Are there already the dvd ver of NC but in jap edition???

not sure if you're aware, but Naeil's Cantabile airing time in Japanese channel is actually only 45 minutes per episode. which is why the episodes are span around longer than 16 episodes. not sure if there are any special episodes though. wish they released the Director's cut version. :(( :((

thanks for updating the Japanese program. :x :x :x

@farbarri I see the schedule on FUJI TV website, n when I calculate it, the airing time is around 50 minutes or 9 minutes less than the original TC which was aired on KBS.

Just like u said b4. It can be aired 45 minutes only if they add some ads on it. So 5 minutes 4 ads n 45 minutes 4 the drama on each episodes. But as far as I know it's rare from drama tv has many ads on Japan/they only use the short ads.

So, I think we need the original vid which is jap airing time edition 2 know the exact of airing time :)

I don't want 2 make a BIG HOPE but actually FUJI TV always update their TC info on their page. They also give synopsis 4 each episodes. and this is what I get based on google translate he....he .... ;)

So the fact is the airing time on Japan is shorter than when TC was aired on KBS. Bec of this some changing happened. But what I see is NO BIG CHANGING HAPPENED for example some short scenes which are on eps 1 now are on eps 2, so does it 2 2 another eps.

So, if we calculate again it'll end with 17 eps or in other word we still got more eps adding in Japan ver airing time.

Yup that's what I got from the synopsis they update there. And why 21 eps??? Is it 2 eps a week?

But yeah I'm also in A BIG QUESTION IF THEY AIRED MORE CUT SCENES ON JAPAN.

So, I'll patiently wait n see the more info of TC there. Although I want THERE IS MORE THERE. I just want 2 enjoy 2 read, find, share their update here. I'm still on MISSING TC MUCH MODE ON chingu he.... :D

Annyeong sunbaenim....i'm hardfan of naeil cantabile drama..still watching everyday..
really2 like this drama..honestly i'm not fan of joo won n shim eun kyung but because of this drama i like them but as naeil il n yoo jin character.
chemistry between them is really2 great..i fall in love of they character
even if people don't like this drama i don't care because it suit my style.
after reading sunbaenim post..i glad come this soompi page because i have peple to talk about my fav drama.
naeil n yoo jin couple make my day...action more than talk..eventhought yoo jin don't say he like/love naeil but he show with his action..but i curious about something..when yoo jin start develop feeling to naeil?in this drama yoo iin never explain how that happen.
more than anything i love ending of this drama..but i want more n more naeil cantabile

78061002.jpg
credit pic to mwave.interest.me

:-t \:D/

Archived