[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest imnue101

@4nn1987 I think she just presented an award. Glad to see her again (and she updated her FB!) ^_^

there's a new special again O_O Thank you FujiTV for being soooo generous. :D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like uri dimple couple gained some weight ㅋㅋㅋ...

I see the newest pic of JW n the cheeks. ...he....he... So chubby but still cute. N SEK is also so cute n beautiful from this newest pic :)

dimple couple becomes chubby cheek couple lol... :D

N yeah they update again about TC on Japan.

This is from google translate...

Fuji TV TWO official page open &

Specials repeat broadcast

decision! To start from the

television broadcast February

14 (Sat) Is "Nodame Cantabile -

Nail Cantabile" But, Fuji TV

TWO drama anime official site

Was able work page! http://

www.fujitv.co.jp/otn/ b_hp /

915200012.html Broadcasting

schedule and well as each story

synopsis is posted on here

Because you have Come ^^ but

please try to check Together,

Scan Bae Shall special number

that was broadcast last month

Now to be repeat broadcast!

"The Korean drama" Nodame

Cantabile - Nail cans Tabire

"thorough explanation! " ♪ Fuji

TV (terrestrial / Kanto Local)

2/8 (Sun) 26: 50-27: 20 ♪ Fuji

TV TWO drama and anime 02/04

(Wed) 07:30 to 08:00 02/08

(Sun) 28: 50-29: 20 02/09

(Mon) 22:30 to 23:00

P.S. Anybody can share the new vid special? I'm searching everywhere but don't find it.

not trying to pop the party, but Japan is notorious for not sharing anything in youtube and Im not sure any website would upload the Japan edition simply because the Korean edition is already finished. This makes me nervous..

yup...that's why I post about the difficulty 2 get some info, vid that aired in Japan. We need genereous chingus on THERE who want 2 share those 2 us.

As long as I know maybe we'll later 4 months about it. But the news will come (If the respon good there on which I hope so much) from entertainment news.

Yup our hope only on the news... so sad :(

Guest imnue101

I'm looking for some links, too since I badly want new stuffs from TC.. heul~ *hoping*
anyway, here's SEK smiling at Seol Nae Il's picture.. <3 this is from her fan event last sunday :D pic cre: OnlyToriFan
B9jxGUOIMAAFLH-.jpg:large

Guest sammyvu

@4nn1987 right chingu, this drama was so cute but the ratings was so disappointing, I enjoyed the piano songs alot :) <3I am kind of dissapointed of no kiss lol, I was hoping so bad. :P But hey, I still ship them very much,hehe ;) 

@4nn1987 right chingu, this drama was so cute but the ratings was so disappointing, I enjoyed the piano songs alot

:)

<3

I am kind of dissapointed of no kiss lol, I was hoping so bad. :P But hey, I still ship them very much,hehe ;)

Where have u been chingu @sammyvu? ♥♥♥ he...he...

@sammyvu u feel so dissapointed with no kissing scenes chingu. Me too he...he... Moreover when I watch some dramas n another vid of JW. Aigoo... although only a lipslock (like on GD or BM) 4 uri DIMPLE COUPLE, that's OK.... but we don't get anything :(

HA....HA... HA... I'M SO STUBBORN RIGHT CHINGU.

Up until now I still believe THEY ACTUALLY HAD SHOT THE KISSING SCENE IN THE EUROPEAN SCENES B-) B-) B-)

So that's why we all can see on interview 'that lovely staring' from JW n lovely atmosphere during interview n super lovely moment on those still pic n bts of uri DIMPLE COUPLE wkkk bec they are already on HIGH LEVEL OF ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE HO...HO...HO... :-* :-* Ups SORRY. ...SORRY 4 THIS UNCONTROLLABLE WORDS + DELULU ;) ;) ;)

ANYWAY....

Do u think we'll get the link 2 watch TC when it's airing in JAPAN chingu? We (or maybe ONLY me)need streaming vid hu...hu.... :(

MOREOVER....

THIS IS IT. TOMORROW IS TOMORROW CANTABILE FIRST EP IN JAPAN AIRING TIME. :-* :-*

Please...please... I hope it will be succed there :)

Actually it is from his agency's photo shoots. The purpose solely for his agency, Shim Agency. 

Wkkk... how do u know it chingu @InggridI? Are u one of them, the agency? ke...ke... just kidding ;)

Aigoo...I try 2 browse as much as I can to look 4 the streaming or find any news related to its airs but no new stuff I got. wae??? We need somebody help us 2 get the info... hu...hu...

:((

wuaaaah... they update again. from google translate

Official Twitter starting! Than

today "Nodame Cantabile - Nail

Kantabi Re "official Twitter has

started! And No will continue to

introduce at any time the

information related to the work

In, Follow & RT Thank you!

[Preceding] little show Episode

1 delivery scan Start! From

today the 12th! And prior to