[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i miss this drama.. i'm looking for the dvd as well.. but for now i can only stream it.. 

does anybody here have the classics ost available for download? i have part 1- 3 but not part 4.. i'm looking for part 4..
more surprisingly, the opening theme to the kdrama (the first piece that YJ orchestrated with the whole band) the Beethoven's Eroica is not in any of the first 3 ost albums, fyi...

i'm so glad that everyone is still here... :D

@InggridI yes it's a shame they make the ending in a rush :) THIS IS WHAT I MEAN EUROPEAN SCENE SHOULD BE FULL OF ROMANTIC SCENES. HUH.... actually I'm so in love with the recent drama on kbs. the plot n the story also characters are quite fresh but WHY BAD RATING??? And it's more bad than NAEIL rating. Really I don't understand the Kviewers... but OK everyone have their own choice 2 like it or not. It looks like I'm in another situation like when TC is airing now. huh...

@tdjunlimited just wait patiently chingu. We already got info from others chingu here about who dub the voice of JW n SEK on the DVD JDubver. Yup the dvd ver will out but jap dub only I guess. I don't know are there gonna be the dvd ver in Korean language knowing not so good respon from there :-? :-? :-?

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-drama dresses you'll want in your closet!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Sun, Mar 15, 2015

7. Seol Nae Il's Plaid Dress- Tomorrow's Cantabile

Screen_Shot_2015-03-11_at_10.59.05_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015-03-11_at_11.02.19_AM.pn

Seoul Nae Il's fashion choices were often questionable. But this dress is the perfect every day fall/winter dress. In the warmer months worn with bare legs and flats and in the winter months paired with black leggings and ankle boots. Perfect for the girlyest of girls and tomboys alike.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-kdrama-dresses-youll-want-in-your-closet/

@4nn1987...I always consider that YJ is far better than Chiaki, no pun intended or bias intended..I don't buy Chiaki-Nodame love story. So when I see YJ pic that you uploaded, such as that..it makes me feel in love with this drama again. And yes, I've never seen this scene of YJ as far as I know...or perhaps I am forgetful lately.

@tdjunlimited just wait patiently chingu. We already got info from others chingu here about who dub the voice of JW n SEK on the DVD JDubver. Yup the dvd ver will out but jap dub only I guess. I don't know are there gonna be the dvd ver in Korean language knowing not so good respon from there :-? :-? :-?

Ehh in the Japanese DVD, I think they'll have the option to choose between the original Korean voice and Japanese dub ^^; There will be Japanese subs as well.

I saw from a Japanese fan's tweet that the Jap version DVD will be out in July. Don't know where she got the information from though.

Guest adikkeluangman

Thanks guys for so much updates. I wonder why Group 8 never released any press release update about this drama release in Japan. 
Did anyone of the cast in any drama at this moment. I never heard any news from them since the end of the drama. I know that Dohee made a cameo in a tvN drama recently.
Here Go Kyung Pyo picture posted by PBG on his twitter. Can someone guess whose hands that hold him.

"믿어주는 사람이 있는데 지쳤다고 그 손 놔버리면 그럼 안되잖아, 그건 아니잖아." - 드라마 <내일도 칸타빌레> 중에서 - pic.twitter.com/shK0XMC8zW

— 박보검 (@BOGUMMY)

December 23, 2014

adikkeluangman said: Thanks guys for so much updates. I wonder why Group 8 never released any press release update about this drama release in Japan. 
Did anyone of the cast in any drama at this moment. I never heard any news from them since the end of the drama. I know that Dohee made a cameo in a tvN drama recently.
Here Go Kyung Pyo picture posted by PBG on his twitter. Can someone guess whose hands that hold him.

Aw, I haven't been to this thread in a while.  Orabang!

I can guess one arm, based on some other photos from the same day, and maybe narrow the other arm down to a couple of possibilities.  Left arm is almost definitely PBG.  Right arm is the one I'm not sure of, lol.  I think maybe SEK or Soo-min (ummm...Jang Se Hyun), or...someone else entirely.  This is a good reference: 

(Did I get it?  What do I win?  Haha.)

I think the better question, though, is why are they sticking their hands in Go Kyung Pyo's armpits???

Guest crushheart76

Hahaa..its funny thinking about the reason why they are sticking their hands in Go kyung pyo armpit :)) ..heehe.anyway i guess that the sticking hands through the armpit are Dohee's n jang se hyun ;;) i really miss them..but can't seem to find their latest news though :x except that i know joo won and shim eun kyung are both currently working for their thriller movie (different film anyway) .. :D i'll be very happy if one day shim eun kyung and joo won will work on some drama or movie together. How awesome it is!! Their chemistry together is sòooo lovingly good! :x 8-> [-O<

Looks like Joo Won and Shim Eunkyung is going Japan for the commemoration event of the release Tomorrow Cantabile's DVD/Bluray sale! (http://www.cinemart.co.jp/k-nodame/event/)
[Japan Tomorrow Cantabile DVD/Bluray Release Commemoration Event]
The DVD/Bluray Box 1 will be on sale on 1st July (it does not mention how many episodes will be in it or how many boxes will there be in total)
The commemoration event will be held on 29 May at Tokyo: Shibuya Public Hall with Joo Won and Shim Eunkyung planned as the guests. (Hurrr, so their appearance is not 100% confirmed yet?). Guests will receive the DVD/Bluray Box 1 as a gift.
There will be 2 rounds of the event - 2.30pm and 6.30pm※ The guest and time of event is subject to change. (Geez)
Fees will be JPY15,000. Ticket sales will open 27 March.

Oh my god... the Japanese TC DVD/Bluray is going to be very not cheap :-O
Pics from the author's tweet:
CAgHPsdUQAADuZZ.jpg
And information from the site about the DVD/Bluray: http://www.cinemart.co.jp/k-nodame/#products
So there will be 2 boxes, each JPY18,000. Box 1 [Blu-ray | DVD]: 5 discs (4 discs containing Episode 1-8, 1 disc containing specials)Box 2 [Blu-ray | DVD]: 5 discs (4 discs containing Episode 9-16, 1 disc containing specials)
Ah so they're going back to 16 episodes for the DVD. But omg it's so pricey!!! Even if it's JPY18,000 for both the boxes, I think it's already too much!!! :-O  Waaa, is this how DVDs are priced in Japan? On the order page it states that it's limited edition though, comes with a 48p booklet. Wonder if there will be a more reasonably priced regular version ¬_¬
Additional info about voice actor if anyone is interested.....

The author tweeted this picture as well:
CAgHPscVAAAv1gi.jpg

Chiaki and Nodame's anime voice actor will be voicing Yoojin and Naeil. The 3rd guy up there at the right is Kaji Yuki who will voice Yoonhoo. (On that print out they mentioned that he voiced Eren in Attack on Titans anime. It will be a very strong cast of voice actors)

Guest adikkeluangman

Shim Eun Kyung, Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo went to VIP Premiere for movie Shoot Me In The Heart. But they're not went together and seated nearby.watch video : HERE
-----10yoon26 InstagramCaption : #내일도칸타빌레 #정시원 #종방10843965_1503983276548055_455053152_n.jp
The flute guy from the orchestra with Jeong Si Won.

InggridI said: @4nn1987...I always consider that YJ is far better than Chiaki, no pun intended or bias intended..I don't buy Chiaki-Nodame love story. So when I see YJ pic that you uploaded, such as that..it makes me feel in love with this drama again. And yes, I've never seen this scene of YJ as far as I know...or perhaps I am forgetful lately.

Guest kyung-jin

4 Things only K-drama fans want in their Easter baskets

by Shelly M on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

The Easter bunny needs to come with a basket full of goodies just for you! Easter baskets for children always have their staple surprises like chocolate, jelly beans, and small toys. Kids are overjoyed to receive their special treats months before Halloween and Christmas. 

What if they designed Easter baskets especially for K-drama fans? What could possibly make you elated months before the holidays?

Here is a list of the top 4 things that have to be included in that basket.

2. A K-drama coloring book with the perfect beginning and ending.

Examples: 

Tomorrow's Cantabile

Tomorrows_Cantabile_9WSEGKv.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-things-only-k-drama-fans-want-in-their-easter-baskets/

Guest adikkeluangman

Beside acting together in this drama and movie blockbuster Roaring Currents, Park Bo Gum and Ko Gyung Pyo also will be in new movie Chinatown that will release end of this month. The movie wrap up before their start filming this drama, I think because I remember saw PBG schedule that mention he filming for this movie. Hope to see some of this drama cast during the movie premiere.
From 10yoon26 InstagramCaption : #내일도칸타빌레 #마수민 #종방10843724_762685343769272_1611856652_n.jp
With Jang Se Hyun. Actually I forgot this from which episode. Or at least in what episode that Ma Soo Min wear the cute hat.

Archived