[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest imnue101

^ Yes, they're doing a good job promoting it, imo, and I'm excited for its 1st air. wishing we will get something more ^_^

Is it me or Eun Kyung looked and sounded sick in her interview for TC special in Japan? I seldom hear some sniffing... hoping that she's doing fine..~

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I wonder if BTS that will air for Japan will get block later if it uploaded on YouTube. Remember Dramafever/copyright thingie. I hope it will not happen. 
Did they filming the interview after the drama end filming. I think SEK was not feeling very well towards the end of drama shooting. Maybe I'm saw used to watch KR clips that will edit out the CF so watching this JP clip... need to push forward button.
-----Baek Seo Bin interview. He mention JW a lot, SEK too. Roughly from google translator. Maybe I will interprate wrongly.

Joo Won rival, Han Seung-oh "reverse," '# tomorrow Cantabile "It was an honor appeared. When can I stand on that stage with an orchestra conductor. It's significant work for me."
B22hEUGCEAAGpxT.jpg

His appearances was more than mere appearances. His character is combined from several character. "I stood on the stage of the revolution through the work of art, in the future not going to like that. When I could stand on that stage with an orchestra conductor. So, tomorrow Cantabile 'is it's significant work for me."
He feels burden when to do the showdown with JW even after rehearsal few times.  Getting a lesson, while learning the orchestra conductor knew that this greater role. To conduct as much to learn I could not easily do because I have calculated that every detail. 
He also mentioned about the rating. "I think that Shim Eun-kyung well expresses the heroine as the original. As expressed in the more faithful to the script and I have, but the reaction of the audience or public ahswiwoyo not very good. ""Filming atmosphere is really great. Everyone from the staff to learn to work hard and take itgeodeunyo. Together actors also stick to their assumed role, the audience did antakkawoyo good. But affection for the work of the actors is big."
Acting with his dad is strange but interesting. I guess since he is the maknae maybe dad praised or give acting advice more.
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=108&aid=0002359090&sid1=001&spi_ref=pc_news_twitter

^ Yes, they're doing a good job promoting it, imo, and I'm excited for its 1st air. wishing we will get something more ^_^

Is it me or Eun Kyung looked and sounded sick in her interview for TC special in Japan? I seldom hear some sniffing... hoping that she's doing fine..~

@imnue101 I think I hear the same also maybe SEK gets cold when she is doing this interview.

@adikkeluangman yup... it looks like this Interview shoot after TC ended. because u can see those chubby cheeks of JW as a proof :-* :-* ㅋㅋㅋ...

And also I remember SEK looks like sick when she came 2 after party.

imnue101 said: ^ Yes, they're doing a good job promoting it, imo, and I'm excited for its 1st air. wishing we will get something more ^_^

@InggridI this is what do u mean chingu :)) ;)

hk8UAo0.png

it looks like JW so immersed with his character as Cha Yoo Jin here. Aigoo the hair is so messyㅋㅋㅋ...

and this pic is also funny ... :) JW is so comfortable with "SNI bags" on his neck :D

zl3pzMJ.png

the other pic... they do the same pose on this interview. Put ur finger on ur lips he... ;) ;)

wCEkoz4.pngbmwu55g.png

I think SEK hand is so comfortable here ha...ha...

7bg5wSZ.pngpiq5t3H.png

wow... what Interesting stuffs indeed :D but sadly I don't understand what they said in interview.

As all of u mention about PBG. So I find this scene... Did we ever see this LYH scene? This scene doesn't air on Korean aired time but on this promotion vid they include it here.

VAQqvzv.png

hmm...is it the sign we'll get many/some scenes which is different when TC aired on Korea?

I found this on utube. the cover of piano play from Seol Nae Il when Yoo Jin comes to clean her place on this scene.

cantabile1-00472.jpg

credit pic: DB

U all remember right chingu :) I pretty like this one than the official ost because it's more playing in happy sound I think although its intrument only a piano.

"설내일 즉흥곡(사랑의 서곡)-내일도 칸타빌레 1화-(청음) 피아노(Piano)"

excuse me, does anyone know what song is played during when mini min hae and the others is looking for nae ii in ep 15?
its around 34:04 -32:30.. thx

@minabi324 hello chingu :D Welcome on this thread. I see u are newbie here n also on also newbie on soompi forum ;)

4 ur question about that music... hmm... many BGM doesn't include in a list of official ost. unfortunately including this one also some of others BGM :( So what we can do only try 2 find someone who covers it,maybe on utube??or if we are lucky we'll get it after TC finishes its airing on Japan. the jap ver ost of TC).

I also curious about the BGM on eps 16 when YJ hugs NI, the BGM when YJ is searching NI everywhere on ep 6, BGM when YJ n NI watch movie on bioskop, BGM when NI hung up the phone after got yell from YJ on ep 15, etc. So yeah we don't get all of these from the official chingu because they don't include these on ost album that came out until now :(

excuse me, does anyone know what song is played during when mini min hae and the others is looking for nae ii in ep 15?
its around 34:04 -32:30.. thx

@minabi324 hello chingu :D Welcome on this thread. I see u are newbie here n also on also newbie on soompi forum ;)

4 ur question about that music... hmm... many BGM doesn't include in a list of official ost. unfortunately including this one also some of others BGM :( So what we can do only try 2 find someone who covers it,maybe on utube??or if we are lucky we'll get it after TC finishes its airing on Japan. the jap ver ost of TC).

I also curious about the BGM on eps 16 when YJ hugs NI, the BGM when YJ is searching NI everywhere on ep 6, BGM when YJ n NI watch movie on bioskop, BGM when NI hung up the phone after got yell from YJ on ep 15, etc. So yeah we don't get all of these from the official chingu because they don't include these on ost album that came out until now :(

Archived