[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will us get more updates like whatevar stuffs (more cut scenes, another making or bts)? do some chingus here get any link 4 this or maybe wanna share it?

Sorry maybe I'm so excited 4 this news so I can't help but ask the same questions. because it could be so difficult 2 get these stuffs. Maybe any link 2 watch streaming??? Aigoo...I can't calm down my emotion. because this news keep me on curiosity : 21 eps, special eps, etc. wuaaah.... :):D

I had marathoned some dramas but still cannot recover myself from TC syndrome... actually I don't know what I'm going to talk about............ just this is it. A folder K-Drama in my hard drive usually tooks space 2 Gb. Except for Tomorrow Cantabile, I have a giant folder  and it tooks 34,5 Gb.. With 360p, 480p, 720p raw videos, subtitles (english & indonesia), gif, screen caps, teaser, memes, and ost. I had watched so many K-Dramas recently, but they didn't feel same......
B4gJV4NCMAEifjO.png:large

and there are so many Joo Won's screencaps too. I've contemplated JW's face in Cantabile and if you noticed that  the barest flicker on his face totally changes the emotions. Even though Bridal Mask is my all-time-favorite, but I was swooning over Joo Won in Cantabile.  
tumblr_ndq4dbu2Wy1u1hvhoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf6v32HRrO1u1hvhoo1_1280.jpg

Really sorry for spamming here... ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

I also can't wait to know what Fuji TV will do. I guess there will be a greet video by the cast for promo. Or maybe JW-SEK will go to Japan to promote this drama, if their schedule permitted or FUJI TV has a promotion plan that involve them. 
Oh, the original drama Nodame Cantabile also aired by Fuji TV.
Baek Yoon Shik with his unusual costumes in this drama. Beside usual sponsor for the clothes, I think the suit that he wear when he took the selfie and the long coat that he wear for Naeil final contest was tailor made.B2n8oAiCUAAA_kv.jpg

I am basically can't watch anything, I'm barely hanging on my nerve with the fact that my eyes wandering for the newest news dealing with CT in Japan. Sounds pathetic but I watch CT on and on I lost count...and the winter doesn't help me either. 

I am basically can't watch anything, I'm barely hanging on my nerve with the fact that my eyes wandering for the newest news dealing with CT in Japan. Sounds pathetic but I watch CT on and on I lost count...and the winter doesn't help me either. 

Count me in. I do the same ㅋㅋㅋ...

N after I rewatch so many times I feel TC is one of good drama. It's stand alone, n yes we can't ask it the same as the jap.drama ver. Because it based on jap manga with add of jap drama scene, of course we'll find the similarity from both of them.

But as I rewatch it with the thinking okay this is the drama from the same source of the same manga (like Conan n Kindaichi, they made many different live action. some of them get good respons but there is also who made negative respons from each different plot or how the cast delivered the characters 2 viewers.) And also I feel the same 4 TC. This is nodame in Korean version... This is Chiaki n Nodame but with different cast or other version of Nodame drama.We can't avoid from comparation because it based on the same manga. So it's natural if people comment such as which is near with nodame on manga or chiaki on manga. But yeah... sometimes the critics is so cruel if the viewers think it's alot different with they want.

And 4 TC case unfortunately lot of viewers watch it with the same in mind, 'they try 2 find Cha Yoo Jin n Soel Naeil as the same as Nodame n Chiaki Jap version including how 2 delivered the characters, try 2 find the same scenes as the jap.drama, etc'. with this in mind of course if u find it different with ur expectation u don't have a desire 2 watch it anymore. I can't blame 100% of viewers in Korea because knowing of how famous the jap drama version of Nodame there that made Ueno Juri n Tamaki Hiroshi-san also famous as The Best Nodame n Chiaki in Korea. If only they think like this''chiaki n nodame is like this. if there is k version of it what would it be like?'' Yup they must think this is nodame n chiaki story but with another interpretation of Kdrama ver.

And if they really watched TC with this 'another interpretation of Nodame n chiaki story', they will find the plot, each characters development, the meaning behind each conversation, etc are so meaningful. What I want 2 say is TC isn't underrated drama because u will find Lesson on each ep (so it's true when they use lesson 1 to lesson 16 because each eps convey messages 2 viewers). This is what I found after rewatch TC so many times as @InggridI ㅋㅋㅋ I can't count also how many times I rewatch it chingu-ah @InggridI :D

Afterall I'm so glad I'm not giving up after watch the 1st ep although at first I'm one of viewers who try 2 find all scenes on Jdrama ver in Kdrama ver. N I like both of version. Now what in my mind is each version has its own charm :-* :-*

@4nn1987 The perk of living abroad for me is that Kdrama is the closest thing I always hold on. I am not a Korean, but I remember watching them all with my siblings. CT exist in the beginning of my adaptation phase in here, so it plays sweet part in making new friends here (living in Minnesotta, 4 Asian friends, countless night of Kdrama nights. They still curious why YJ is so cold they even called him frigid). I gave them time to watch Nodame and guess what, they love CT more than Nodame simply because the story is close to home. 
Now I am so in the waiting mode for the Japan response, as well as my friends, so there will be another girls  night, another "kiss her damn it!" screaming, and  " I want a boyfriend like her....: things. 
So ladies...be happy!

@InggridI yes I can't stop 2 think what we'll get on this jap version. I hope much on those special. but it seems so hard 2 get new news if there's Kdrama airs there. Wae :-? :-? Really hope 4 kindly chingus who will give us some updates related TC on Japan. I don't mind 2 watch it again ㅋㅋㅋ....

Guest adikkeluangman

^I guess that must be for promo  preview trailer or it been aired during entertainment news segment. They got behind the scene for poster shooting... 
The first interview of Baek Seo Bin after finished his scene in this drama. From google translator, it quite long so I take what I can understand.
B2rvx_VCMAASSpG.jpg

Some of it like since his family, dad and older brother are also actors so it been a pressure to keep up to them. Brother and sis-in-law monitor and give honest opinion on his acting.
He did some research and read a lot about conducting for his character. His real personality is different than Han Seung Oh.
20141118090405289.jpeg

Dad and bro against his decision for acting because they know how hard it was and since he studied  Environmental Science and Engineering  for major in university.
http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20141118090405441

InggridI said: @4nn1987 The perk of living abroad for me is that Kdrama is the closest thing I always hold on. I am not a Korean, but I remember watching them all with my siblings. CT exist in the beginning of my adaptation phase in here, so it plays sweet part in making new friends here (living in Minnesotta, 4 Asian friends, countless night of Kdrama nights. They still curious why YJ is so cold they even called him frigid). I gave them time to watch Nodame and guess what, they love CT more than Nodame simply because the story is close to home. 
Now I am so in the waiting mode for the Japan response, as well as my friends, so there will be another girls  night, another "kiss her damn it!" screaming, and  " I want a boyfriend like her....: things. 
So ladies...be happy!

Guest dimplelover

This is the link I found for the special video which aired at Fuji TV on 17/01/15, you may try it to see can it works^^ http://video.fc2.com/content/20150119XemQ7ePW/&otag=1&tk=TXpBek5EZzBORFE9&start=0.838

This is the link I found for the special video which aired at Fuji TV on 17/01/15, you may try it to see can it works^^

http://video.fc2.com/content/20150119XemQ7ePW/&otag=1&tk=TXpBek5EZzBORFE9&start=0.838

@dimplelover I can't watch it since I use my phone 2 browse. is there any different link 4 it that I can watch also using mobile? because my lappy has a trouble right now so I can't connect 2 the internet using my lappy :(( :((

So, it differences stuff. kya...why don't KBS give it 2 us :(

hmm... they want 2 attract viewers first with this likely making of poster promotion vid. Clever. ... clever.... ;)

if only the promotion is like this also in Korea hu.... hu... But whatevar, I can't wait what special more they'll give 2 Japan viewers. Special Shout out 2 @orabaaaang where are u? we got good news chingu ;):D

Guest imnue101

dimplelover said: This is the link I found for the special video which aired at Fuji TV on 17/01/15, you may try it to see can it works^^ http://video.fc2.com/content/20150119XemQ7ePW/&otag=1&tk=TXpBek5EZzBORFE9&start=0.838

Archived