[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" Actor Go Kyung Pyo Cast as Mine in “Nodame Cantabile” Pao August 1, 2014 0 Comments

Actor Go Kyung Pyo Cast as Mine in “Nodame Cantabile”

Actor Go Kyung Pyo is confirmed to join the cast of “Nodame Cantabile,” the Korean adaptation of the hit 2006 Japanese drama of the same name.

The handsome actor of “Flower Boy Next Door” and SNL Korea fame is said to be appearing in the highly anticipated KBS 2TV drama, “Nodame Cantabile.”

According to a statement by a broadcast insider to isPlus on August 1, “Go Kyung Pyo is cast for the role of’Mine (Ryotaru) in KBS 2TV’s adaptation of Japan’s ‘Nodame Cantabile.’” Go Kyung Pyo’s side has also confirmed the actor’s participation in the drama: “There’s good news going back and forth and the casting will be finished earliest today or latest tomorrow.” [more]

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maea18

Go Kyung-pyo joins Nodame Cantabile remake as rocker violinistby javabeans | August 1, 2014 | 12 Comments

gokyungpyo_40.jpggokyungpyo_40a.jpg

Aside from that blip that we shall not speak of, I’m feeling pretty good about the casting for the Nodame Cantabile remake, which is tapping rising actor Go Kyung-pyo to play the Mine character. (They are reportedly in final negotiations.) Ha, this should be great.

Read full article HERE

andweeeeee .... my Go Kyung Pyo !!!!!!!! gahh love Joo Won , double love Eun Kyung ... and love this man to the infinity T_T I'm so happy to see him in another drama ( I'm enjoying him so much in Potato Star rigth now ) but I hoped to see him scoring the lead role on his next project XD #selfishfan
Can't believe how my expectations for this drama just keep getting bigger and bigger ..... Kyung Pyo ahhhhh ~~~~~ <3 

Guest LadyAra

class="title_sec" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Joo Won, Shim Eun-kyung‘s accidental encounter at after party20140731001162_0.jpg

On the day that actress Shim Eun-kyung confirmed her role in the upcoming drama series “Nodame Cantabile,” she had an accidental encounter with her costar Joo Won.

The duo’s unplanned meeting happened at an after party for VIPs following a premiere event for the film “The Pirates” on Tuesday.

At a cinema located near Konkuk University, Joo Won was spotted in a white shirt and black trousers in photo zone prior to the premiere, while Shim was not seen during the photo session.

The after party was held at a pub, which allowed Shim to approach Joo Won, with whom she will play lovers.

The encounter was heralded through social media and various online communities, instantly going viral. Many Internet users expressed their satisfaction at two actors’ decision to take the lead roles in in the TV series, saying the couple is a good match. [more]

Guest adikkeluangman

For discussion related only for original NC please put under spoiler or do that on NC original drama thread
I'm not familiar with this actor that will play Mine. And they don't tell his Korean name yet. I wonder who will play his dad. There are so many eligible ahjussi actor out there. I want to see Kim Kap Soo but since he doing another drama at this moment and it is not his style to do back-to-back dramas.
Since Chinese restaurant is common in Korea too and the delivery. I hope they will incorporate Korean style into this. Like Mine riding scooter to send delivery etc etc.
Go Kyung Pyo is 184cm, JW 185cm and SEK 163cm. Yep just nice heights for everyone.
Group 8 suddenly released all these information and yep, it's all give positive vibe so far. From the actors and orchestra audition thingie. Let's keep the positive vibe all the way. Since today is Friday, maybe the next good news for casting and more will be on next Monday.

the2watery said: class="content-title" Actor Go Kyung Pyo Cast as Mine in “Nodame Cantabile” Pao August 1, 2014 0 Comments

Actor Go Kyung Pyo is confirmed to join the cast of “Nodame Cantabile,” the Korean adaptation of the hit 2006 Japanese drama of the same name.

The handsome actor of “Flower Boy Next Door” and SNL Korea fame is said to be appearing in the highly anticipated KBS 2TV drama, “Nodame Cantabile.”

According to a statement by a broadcast insider to isPlus on August 1, “Go Kyung Pyo is cast for the role of’Mine (Ryotaru) in KBS 2TV’s adaptation of Japan’s ‘Nodame Cantabile.’” Go Kyung Pyo’s side has also confirmed the actor’s participation in the drama: “There’s good news going back and forth and the casting will be finished earliest today or latest tomorrow.” [more]

unhskikr4ever said:
mrdimples said: ophris said: With so many praise, I think I'll try to watch miss granny. Perhaps she will be the first actress whom I remember the name because i like her and not dislike her....

Now I had a problem : will I ever finish the Jdrama ? I had stopped it because it was far from perfect for me, the leads were like others for me, and I had choosen to end another drama so perfect (for me) that I couldn't continue NC after that...
Now, after reading all the panagerics about it, I think I'm totally biaised. It has to be perfect to justify so much negativity, about leads, directing, scripts and so on. I'll surely be disappointed. It's the same when I go watch a movie because of lot of praising. It always doesn't match my expectations.

the girl who! said: andweeeeee .... my Go Kyung Pyo !!!!!!!! gahh love Joo Won , double love Eun Kyung ... and love this man to the infinity T_T I'm so happy to see him in another drama ( I'm enjoying him so much in Potato Star rigth now ) but I hoped to see him scoring the lead role on his next project XD #selfishfan
Can't believe how my expectations for this drama just keep getting bigger and bigger ..... Kyung Pyo ahhhhh ~~~~~ <3 

Guest fiovial

Nice addition of Go Kyung Pyo! He has good comedic timing. I think he can pull off the role of Mine well. So far so good with the cast. I'm getting more and more excited about this drama.

adikkeluangman said: For discussion related only for original NC please put under spoiler or do that on NC original drama thread
I'm not familiar with this actor that will play Mine. And they don't tell his Korean name yet. I wonder who will play his dad. There are so many eligible ahjussi actor out there. I want to see Kim Kap Soo but since he doing another drama at this moment and it is not his style to do back-to-back dramas.
Since Chinese restaurant is common in Korea too and the delivery. I hope they will incorporate Korean style into this. Like Mine riding scooter to send delivery etc etc.
Go Kyung Pyo is 184cm, JW 185cm and SEK 163cm. Yep just nice heights for everyone.
Group 8 suddenly released all these information and yep, it's all give positive vibe so far. From the actors and orchestra audition thingie. Let's keep the positive vibe all the way. Since today is Friday, maybe the next good news for casting and more will be on next Monday.

Archived